Emily Norris #8 Show off vlogs, forgotten dogs, spoilt children given toys and trips to flog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks it makes her look cool in a Canadian/American way. But it just makes her look odd in a Canadian/American way!

Reactions: 4
"Controversially we chose a wooden island in the kitchen".

Eh? How is that controversial? What else would it be made from?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s quite sad really. There isn’t one spot on the new house that is cosy AT all. Especially compared to their last place. It’s just beige echoey rooms with way too much space. All for the gram and not family living.

Reactions: 11
The kitchen could have been amazing. However, I think the space is actually too big.

It doesn’t appear very cohesive, as someone else says it looks like it’s still waiting to be painted.

She would have been better off having a boot room with an external door, loads of space for the kids to take off dirty boots / kit and then go straight into the washing machine in a decent sized utility downstairs.

I don’t watch her much, but he really talks over her is my observation

Reactions: 13
We never see the lounge in her house. Has it not been "done" yet?
Don't like her kitchen at all, huge soulless void, with such a big space it was a mistake to have everything pale as it just emphasises the size. It's also all slightly different shades of the same pale/pale wood which neither match or co ordinate.
From what she's now shown of her bed/bathroom that also looks like it's going to be the same all pale shades with no life or personality to it. So dull!

Reactions: 6
We never see the lounge in her house. Has it not been "done" yet?
Don't like her kitchen at all, huge soulless void, with such a big space it was a mistake to have everything pale as it just emphasises the size. It's also all slightly different shades of the same pale/pale wood which neither match or co ordinate.
From what she's now shown of her bed/bathroom that also looks like it's going to be the same all pale shades with no life or personality to it. So dull!
The lounge area is the other side of the dining table, they haven’t got the sofa for it yet. There was a glimpse of it a few days ago when she panned acros to show that she had cleaned up 🙄It’s just one massive room with nothing to separate the different zones.

Reactions: 2
Every time I watch her in the kitchen it seems very echoey. I presumed having a wooden floor and rugs would have helped to mitigate it. Any ideas on how to get rid of an echo as it making me nervous about renovating a kitchen to be more open plan
Soft furnishings and furniture really is the easiest way. My friend has a huge open plan kitchen, dinner and living area and she has large two sofas which also has cushions on, a large rug is also in this area too. Blinds up at the kitchen windows, wall art helps and so do plants. Although hers still has a slight echo but she couldn't have curtains up due bifolding doors.

Reactions: 2
Can t believe her house does nt have more of a wow factor!
the playroom - they are putting the pool table in which will need to go in the middle of the floor to allow arm room to play! How are the boys going to see the tv and game from behind a pool table??
jysr seems so oddly thought out esp as they had a designer on board?
hooefully there are railings going up on their balcony 😳

Reactions: 5
I thought the bed would go between the wall lights, which gives a blank wall opposite for the projector she mentioned they have a floor socket for. But then she said the bed is on the wall opposite the picture window. Again, seems an odd layout.
With regards the lounge, yes, there will be a lounge area in the kitchen. I just assumed they must also have a cosy smaller lounge facing the front of the house. Or has this all been made over to playroom, spare room/gym and pantry space? That seems daft if so.

Reactions: 4
Love the idea that they've spent all this money on their house for social media purposes and it's tit and everyone hates it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Matts insta account popped up on mine today for Jackson bday. He forgot to edit and slim Emily down in this pic. Totally different to her edited pics 🤣🤣
Bloody hell!!!
Wow I hadn’t realised how much she must filter/edit her pics! That is very different from the pics she posts! She’s not massive but she obviously seriously edits her pics! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Matts insta account popped up on mine today for Jackson bday. He forgot to edit and slim Emily down in this pic. Totally different to her edited pics 🤣🤣
She looks great after all her children and her medical condition as well won’t help

Reactions: 3
WTF is that dress she's wearing with those ruffles? It's not very flattering. Her dress sense is bizarre and she favours such little girl outfits.

Reactions: 11
There's absaloutely nothing wrong with how she looks here but oh my goodness she looks completely different!!!! She actually looks lovely in this unedited pic.

Her home is just American youtube mum! I do think it's lovely but it's not UK style. The way she has placed the rug under the bed just looks very strange to me! Do people in the UK do this 🤔

WTF is that dress she's wearing with those ruffles? It's not very flattering. Her dress sense is bizarre and she favours such little girl outfits.
It's those short boiler suit playsuits I find she wears very strange for a woman that is pushing 40. Absaloutely fine in you teens and twenties but I agree, her style is very strange for a woman of her age, not saying she should be dressed like a nun either lol

American YouTube mum is exactly what the style of the house should be described as. The rugs in the kitchen are so that aesthetic too. It’s just very bland and lacking in personality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.