Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wheres she going half term! Canada? Wouldt call home (it's not home, she's been here for almost 30 years) bucket list.

Reactions: 5
It’ll be something like Disneyland I’d say - something big and expensive but also a bit boring (I’m not saying it wouldn’t be fun but it’s not an adventurous trip by any means)

Reactions: 6
It’ll be something like Disneyland I’d say - something big and expensive but also a bit boring (I’m not saying it wouldn’t be fun but it’s not an adventurous trip by any means)
I reckon it’s something like the Maldives or Dubai like all the Essex celebs (billie faiers) all go to.
She’s using the same window company as Billie too, they are not Essex based. They are in Banbury, Oxfordshire so why would she choose a company that’s not close….to try and be an Essex celeb like Billie.

Latest routine video, her making the Spag Bol.... what is with that accent.. i swear puts on the Canadian accent

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel such anger on the behalf especially Fraser. Why does the whole world needs to know he sleeps with hi brother a night. Not a single slice of those kids lives have been private. An entire childhood that's not been theirs. All the presents and holidays won't make up for a mother that views her children as cash cows. I seriously worry about him starting high school. Imagine going to school and everyone knowing everything about you. About how you were potty trained or about your Christmases. Imagine if theirs boys he doesnt like that will get up videos or pictures of him pulling silly faces or being a kid. I think this epidemic of mummy bloggers will do so much harm. Im surprised social services allow so much info to be spread online about children who CANNOT CONSENT.
this. X 1000. She should have stopped filming the boys long ago or just had them in and out of snippets. So much of their life is available online. For anyone to see. It makes me so sad for them.

ANY one in the entire world, can look up videos of them in their beds, in the bath, even being born. They’ve had no say in it.

What are they going to look up too? The 100 superfluous toy hauls that she filmed and flogged online? Oh cleaning them house like some kind of expert and filming it. She doesn’t create anything. She’s just turned into the Truman show. Big shoes for the boys to fry and fill. Not.

Reactions: 9
Wheres she going half term! Canada? Wouldt call home (it's not home, she's been here for almost 30 years) bucket list.
I don't think it's fair to say it's not home just because she's been here 30 years. My mother isn't British and has lived outside of her home country for almost 40 years but it will always feel like home to her. I grew up in another country and that always feels like home to me, even though I have lived out of it longer than in it.

I bet she goes to Disneyland Paris, and I bet she's managed to die in. Disney+ sponsorship too!
Has anyone else followed the renovation? I normally love all home content no matter how much I like/don't like the person but theirs is the longest and most boring I've ever seen.

Reactions: 5
My money is on Disney world Florida, it wouldn’t be a ‘huge bucket list location’ if it were Paris I don’t feel.
This has probably been mentioned but
May 2021 - Ashlin Farm Barns
August 2021 - Majorca
Christmas 2021 - Centre Parcs
February 2022 - Ashlin Farm Barns
April 2022 - Cyprus

Going away to a bucket list destination May 2022

All school holidays. I can't afford to go away in any school holiday!

Add in Legoland (Ninjago room minimum £700!) And a house renovation

So out of touch!
My money is on Disney world Florida for their next break, I feel like they wouldn’t describe Disney land Paris as ‘bucket list’

Rough estimates on costs
Ashlin farm barns - minimum £2k x2
Center parcs - minimum £3k at xmas
Majorca - looked a budget hotel so guess around £3k
Cyprus - £4k probably more
Disney - £9k easy
£23k in a year on holidays, and I’d say that’s conservative 🤯
Am I jealous? Yeah probably a bit 😂

• Wow
Did she say how long they're going for? I assumed it was just half term and with an 8hrs flight to Orlando I think that's far for a half term, unless they get two weeks at their school.

Reactions: 1
It's 100% Disney because she's for to sort visas and stuff and she'll probably spend hundreds on Disney tat to do a big surprise to the boys that she's going there... She genuinely makes me sick but I don't understand where the money's coming from. Matt sold his buissness, her Chanel is lucky to get 100k veiws on yt, shes doing an insanely expensive Reno with interior designers etc, so many holidays, spends 100s a month on clothes etc. Where tf is her money from. It's not inheritance or anything.

I havent even hate followed her for awhile, I take it shes letting her peasant followers guess what her 50th holiday of the year is going to be the massive knob 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would love it if one of them had (asymptomatic) Covid and didn't pass the fit to fly 🙊🙊
Wouldn't wish it on anyone else, but she's a special case!!

• Haha
Did she say on her stories "we've pretty much done everything in this country" to justify another trip abroad?! I'm sure she can't have done every location and thing to do over here, even with her lack of imagination. I think she means it's not warm enough here for her to just lie on a sunlounger all week over here! She's a cultural vacuum.
Plus, energy crisis and climate crisis and miss money bags is installing an outdoor hot water tap, for the paddling pool you'll probably fill about 4 times a year of you're lucky. Heard it all now!

Reactions: 11
Did she say on her stories "we've pretty much done everything in this country" to justify another trip abroad?! I'm sure she can't have done every location and thing to do over here, even with her lack of imagination. I think she means it's not warm enough here for her to just lie on a sunlounger all week over here! She's a cultural vacuum.
Plus, energy crisis and climate crisis and miss money bags is installing an outdoor hot water tap, for the paddling pool you'll probably fill about 4 times a year of you're lucky. Heard it all now!
Absolutely not done everything in this country. She may have covered the insta worthy places, but definitely not done everything and she's far from doing so. She just has no vision at all. Not interested in giving her children culture and fun as children, just as long as its instaworthy!

Reactions: 10
How can she say “she’s done everything” in the UK when you never see her visiting other cities and taking the kids to museums and other cultural sites or out exploring the countryside. All they do is to stay in big houses and eat out or go to expensive things like Legoland (although that was free, wasn’t it?!)

She has all this money and the means to see and do so much and they do nothing of any interest.

Reactions: 12
Cultural vacuum sums her up! They go to all these places and see NOTHING outside the hotel!

I wonder if shes snagged a trip to Dubai? Staying at the Atlantis? Hot, sunny and lots of swimming pools and on-site waterpark? Atlantis is definitely a bucket list destination for some.

Not sure how she can say she’s done everywhere in this country - don’t think they’ve visited somewhere like Cornwall or Devon (there’s tons to do here!) or Scotland or Wales? And why? Because it’s not always hot and sunny and you can’t lie by the pool all day!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.