Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mobile also says O2 at the top, I know Sky uses the O2 network but should it state Sky or O2 on the phone? Just wondered if she actually had Sky mobile.
I have a sky mobile and my phone doesn’t have o2 at the top. So she clearly has an o2 phone then

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Them kids better of received money for that as. They were acting/working for the brand. It's only right that they were paid for it and money was maybe put into savings. But greedy little Emily would probably never do that. I think that reel was the worst yet. Using her children to act and sell to her bleeping sheep...

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Haha, her interior stylist is coming on Thursday to style the kitchen. Is Emz incapable of having her own taste and style?! What a boring reno, builders do all the work and a stylist does the interiors with no personal input from Emz and not once got her ugly nails dirty. I expect even the painting will be done by decorators despite the fact her and Matt have nothing else to do all day so could crack on themselves.

Reactions: 10
Has to get to school early to get a space = my youngest son and I are too lazy to walk the school run. God she's just so fake.

Has to get to school early to get a space = my youngest son and I are too lazy to walk the school run. God she's just so fake.
And the parents who rush to pick the kids up between work/after work get rubbish spaces because the people who are free all day aka Emily wait outside the gates for half hour in their cars 🙄

Reactions: 18
And the parents who rush to pick the kids up between work/after work get rubbish spaces because the people who are free all day aka Emily wait outside the gates for half hour in their cars 🙄
EXACTLY!!!! This is so true!

Im sure she’s only about a 25/30 minute walk from the school as well… can’t they walk or bike it?

Reactions: 6
This has probably been mentioned but
May 2021 - Ashlin Farm Barns
August 2021 - Majorca
Christmas 2021 - Centre Parcs
February 2022 - Ashlin Farm Barns
April 2022 - Cyprus

Going away to a bucket list destination May 2022

All school holidays. I can't afford to go away in any school holiday!

Add in Legoland (Ninjago room minimum £700!) And a house renovation

So out of touch!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.