Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't usually watch Emily Morris just happened to come across her channel...BUT does her husband wear makeup?? Em & hubbies makeup totally matched in the gift video except Em was wearing lippy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That decathlon advert was crap. The most I’ve ever put on a bike is a big bow! That’s decathlon crossed off my list of places I might buy off of.

Reactions: 8
When I saw the Decathlon advert I genuinely thought it's meant to be a parody, like she's wrapping the presents badly on purpose to make a funny advert. Then I saw people's comments: wow, great idea! Really??? Wrapping a bike in bog roll???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Poor Emily. Not. It must be so hard having so many other rooms to use while your million pound mansion gets built into a mega mansion

Reactions: 14
That decathlon advert was crap. The most I’ve ever put on a bike is a big bow! That’s decathlon crossed off my list of places I might buy off of.
I’ve never seen anything so crap - and again it just shows how unbelievably wasteful she is

Reactions: 3
Yes but all that wrapping was recycled paper! So that is ok. Ok that you wrapped a pretend present ripped it all off and put the bike back on the shelf at Decathlon. I noticed that it looked like that was filmed at the actual store so at least she didn’t get given the bike and scooter for free!!

Why would you get a puppy and pick right before Christmas to do renovations what a dumbass

Reactions: 9
She got a puppy cos she was a bit lonely when they boys were all at school. Trying to pretend yet again her husband isn’t at home all day and is not an Instagram hubby?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes but all that wrapping was recycled paper! So that is ok. Ok that you wrapped a pretend present ripped it all off and put the bike back on the shelf at Decathlon. I noticed that it looked like that was filmed at the actual store so at least she didn’t get given the bike and scooter for free!!
Not that we know of anyway - I bet she asked for free stuff though

Reactions: 1
When my son had a bike for Xmas we just chucked a blanket over it and hid it behind the tree. Gutted Decathlon chose her for a crap ad as we are big fans of their stuff in this family. Not seen her video but the final presents looked tit!

Reactions: 11
Is that a tattler on her grid post? 👀

Saying how her house had changed so much, she's replied saying it was their one bed flat.
Thus disproving the lie that she brought all 3 kids back to their old house 😉

• Haha
Is that a tattler on her grid post? 👀

Saying how her house had changed so much, she's replied saying it was their one bed flat.
Thus disproving the lie that she brought all 3 kids back to their old house 😉
I’d be very surprised if it’s a tattler - she deletes any ounce of negativity on her posts

Reactions: 4
Oh good grief, when did she start the "frasersfun" insta account, it says YouTube too. Is she forcing her poor son down this route? Why would you do this, potentially open your 11 year old son up to all kinds of online abuse, even if it is "account managed by mummy" (and what 11 year old wants to be seen using the word "mummy" on their SM😯).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.