Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really needs some therapy to sort out her past if THIS sort of life for her children is what she thinks the answer is

I feel sorry for her actually, she’s ruining their early lives and doesn’t realise. Actually I should say I feel sorry for her children

Reactions: 12
What an absolutely shameless witch. Matt in the background saying ‘are you excited’ what a wet wipe of a man, go get a job and be a role model to your boys

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This will turn off a lot of people. There are families who are REALLY struggling right now, on the tipping point of liking her but seeing the massive house & wealth and now a free trip to Florida as (rightly) too much. It is all too much and the people who watch and subscribe are only fuelling this total nonsense.

Grabby mare. Buy your kids their own trip to Disney.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I just went onto a booking website and even if they go for just the one week school holiday, take indirect, cheaper flights, and stay in the most budget hotel, it's still £10,000!!!

Companies like Disney gifting holidays to influencers winds me right up! There is no way Disney need the advertising. And surely they realise Emily Norris and the Norris Bros living their privileged lives at the Parks is not going to encourage people who weren't sure about Disney to go.
You're either into Disney or you're not.
If you're into it, and you can afford it, you go.

I bet she hires a buggy for Jackson. There's no way he'll walk all day around Magic Kingdom!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Rolls eyes at this holiday being an add! Hopefully she'll redeem herself and pay for her mum and sisters family to come too. I mean apparently she missing them, but hasn't made any effort to see them yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I called it that it would be a trip to somewhere expensive but boring like Disney! She hasn’t the imagination to go anywhere more interesting than that

can’t believe it is free though - I actually feel a bit sick thinking about it

Reactions: 14
I also think she has a free cruise coming up in the summer, that MSC cruises she had a "packing" gig for earlier.
Yawn yawn Disney. She likes to rub people's noses in it doesn't she! I bet her boys are insufferable show offs at school.
If her time of being "popular" ends I hope she realises the impact on her family as the boys are growing up being used to getting all this free stuff and her and her hubby both rely on it now for income. Surely it can't last and advertisers will move on to younger families? Does she have a management company who get her ad work?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I also think she has a free cruise coming up in the summer, that MSC cruises she had a "packing" gig for earlier.
Yawn yawn Disney. She likes to rub people's noses in it doesn't she! I bet her boys are insufferable show offs at school.
If her time of being "popular" ends I hope she realises the impact on her family as the boys are growing up being used to getting all this free stuff and her and her hubby both rely on it now for income. Surely it can't last and advertisers will move on to younger families? Does she have a management company who get her ad work?
Yes she’s represented by Gleam who I believe also represented the Saccone Jolys so should tell you all you need to know!!!
I think she gets the gigs because her videos ARE pretty professionally done and she will flog ANYTHING if the price is right.
She has a lot of subscribers on YouTube and gets reasonable viewing numbers so while she can flog her kids privacy for £££££ she will keep going.
I think Fraser knew about Disney - his reaction is rehearsed, Jackson looked like he didn’t have a clue what was happening - Caleb seemed genuinely surprised.
Im sure her vlogs will be better than the tit show Brummymummy put out ( not hard!!) but it’ll just be more showing off. Her kids are always immaculately turned out I will give her that however they are not allowed any personal style or taste. Which for Fraser in particular is really sad. He’s still forced to match his brothers.
Jackson I predict will be a total brat! And Emily will smile and ignore his behaviour!

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah there’s def a free cruise happening soon - all those ridiculous packing videos 🙄

I know I’m just sick to the teeth of influencers and all the free stuff they get for selling out their children. They sell these lifestyles as aspirational but they are not possible for regular families. The influencers are not living like that in reality when they have to pay for stuff themselves.

Reactions: 10
Bloody hell Emily!! Read the room!!! . Families are struggling for basics!! Families of working and non working parents/carers.

Wake up and join the reall World!! I honestly don't know how this woman is still going! Fake to the core!!!

I would be mortified if she was related to me! Nothing about her "life" is genuine or even close the real family life. She hasn't even worked hard, saved, got excited, seen the hard work pay off for a Disney holiday (I have been there done that lol) just put your hand out and sell your kids life online!!

How are her kids going to even know how the real world works!!! I could rant all day about how wrong all these family you tube idiots are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought the kids reaction was quite disappointing and they definitely were told to play up for the camera. They are clearly used to going on holiday all the time now hence why they don’t get as excited

Reactions: 17
I lurk and read, unsubscribed from her channel over a year ago, but it's obvious she's just getting worse over time, zero integrity, a leech, and I truly don't understand how her followers can't see it, beggars belief...this Disney trip... 😡😡😡 ...she and Matt should be ashamed, it's downright greed...oh and the extension looks bloody awful 😖 ...someone earlier said money can't buy class, never a truer word...

Aaaand breathe.... 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The ceiling looks so low in that porta cabin extension. No idea why it was designed that way as it looks so squashed and cheaply done, which I'm sure it wasn't. Also regarding the disney trip, very poor taste. She is going to alienate most her viewers. The whole point of the job is that they are relatable, not insufferable. Her views have plummeted since her house move. She needs to read the room and put her marketing degree to good use, unless she wants to completely fudge her channel.

Reactions: 8
She's so full of tit about Canada, I can't believe someone with the money she has is too lazy to fly to see her own family. She lives to capitalise off being Canadian with her fake bleeping accent but won't even visit the place... And she can't claim it's the flight time. She's taken the boys to America before and now is again for Disney. And it's definitely not the money situation.... Absolutely unreal bet her family bleeping ate her. I would

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I agree ... she can travel to another continent to lay down by a pool for 15 days but in a 10 years she can't go to canada to see her sister and other family and old friends.

Reactions: 11
I don’t watch her channel anymore. I unsubscribed when she moved and the mask slipped.
I’ve obviously missed the FREE holiday to Florida. No shame whatsoever. We saved for two years for that holiday (which was 6 years ago, and I have two kids.It was during term time as well and all in it was about 8.5k!! Disney doesn’t not need her to advertise…how she blagged that is unbelievable.
I actually feel sick to the stomach with the cost of living crisis and her bragging is deplorable. I have absolutely no idea how people find her relatable.
No doubt every ride will be fast tracked and she’ll not need to queue like the average family.

• Angry
I think it was said in this thread how she was changing her target audience to those with more disposable income now that her kids were getting older and the family content wasn’t as relevant, it was around the time she moved to her million pound fixer upper. She’s a very clever and successful marketer, can’t fault her that.
Disney are also changing their target audience, they don’t care that the average family can’t afford a trip anymore, they raise prices, remove free perks and still have massive demand and sold out park days.
Unfortunately neither Emily nor Disney give 2 shits about the cost of living crisis. There is an ever increasing wealth divide and those on the wrong side of it can watch her free trip with envy, and those on the right can be sold to

Is that sweets in weekday pill box holders?! Not a good idea to make kids think these contain sweets, what a bloody idiot!
Love how all the so say questions she got asked enable her to answer with a link to one of her videos or an aff link. Imagine any Q which didn't enable this won't be answered!
Also I cannot believe people are asking about skirting board. Looked like pretty big standard skirting and architrave to me, nothing new and not even painted interesting colour just off white. Then the same dull boring paint colours yawn yawn

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.