Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Since she moved house she has become so over the top with everything. This extension project is probably costing them the best part of £100-150k. I live in Essex and I’ve been quoted £40-50k for a simple loft conversion in my bungalow.

It’s a house that cost £1million and it’s still not right.

Of course we have to make the most of that “view” of a farmers field behind us. How enchanting it is for us all to admire when we watch her videos.

As a previous long term viewer I’ve completely gone off Emily. It started before her move but that just sealed it.

Everything is so expensive. So over the top. Frasers birthday he must have opened £250-300 worth of presents. Christmas Day they’ll all have hundreds of pounds worth of presents to open - at centre parcs which also costs a fortune. Now I get that it’s their money and they can spend it how they like. But it’s just all so extravagant now.

For me it’s all just so unrelateable and a turn off. All she wants to do is sell us something to pay for her mansion renovation works.

Reactions: 32

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
What a surprise, a free trip to Florida.

I’m not actually too bothered about that. What’s annoyed me is the whole “the boys have always wanted to go” and the whole “dreams do come true” crap!

They live in a million pound house, they are doing a costly renovation, they go on costly uk holidays every year… THEY CAN AFFORD FLORIDA.

This isn’t some lucky opportunity for those kids. Those kids could have had ten Disney trips by now if she had wanted to take them, money isn’t an issue. They’ve got everything! They’re hardly a poor family who haven’t had the chance otherwise! 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

OliviaPope

Wow…For someone’s whole family livelihood relies on online content does she not think before she does things? Dressing your spoiled child up for world book day as a representation of the 1.5 million children that were murdered during WW2 is bad enough but advertising it today of all days when people are fleeing war.

Just stick to what your good at Ems, pretending to jog and tidying under your sink for the hundredth time.

Reactions: 27

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
I just went onto a booking website and even if they go for just the one week school holiday, take indirect, cheaper flights, and stay in the most budget hotel, it's still £10,000!!!

Companies like Disney gifting holidays to influencers winds me right up! There is no way Disney need the advertising. And surely they realise Emily Norris and the Norris Bros living their privileged lives at the Parks is not going to encourage people who weren't sure about Disney to go.
You're either into Disney or you're not.
If you're into it, and you can afford it, you go.

I bet she hires a buggy for Jackson. There's no way he'll walk all day around Magic Kingdom!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
That video she’s just posted of Jackson is not funny, it’s awful. As a parent I’d be mortified to post a video of my child so openly being a brat. “I fight my brother but I’m still on the good list!!” with a smug face. You want to be careful Emily, if you carry on like this he’ll have no respect for you once he’s a teenager and you’ll not stand a chance of disciplining him. He’s already a brat if you ask me. As a parent if you threaten a consequence, and the behaviour continues, you see it through. Or, don’t threaten no presents if you know your child will continue to fight with his brothers as you’re just setting yourself up for failure. By saying that but not following through you’re just teaching your child they can do what they want. Way to go to raise a spoilt, entitled child. 🙈

Edited to say: of course I don’t expect Emily not to give Jackson presents at Christmas, I’d never do that to a child. I’m saying she should never have threatened no presents if she knew he’d continue to fight as it just undermines her. It’s the way Jackson says “I’ve been fighting Caleb all Christmas, and Santa’s been watching me and I’m STILL on the good list!!” 🙈 Can you not see how you’re raising him to be a brat Emily?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

08nancy

I should like a complete b**** but I don't think you should be making "tips on looking after A puppy video" when you've had a puppy for like a month. ESPECIALLY if your walking your 15 week old puppy for 45 minutes. You've read loads of books??? Have you???? I've never read a dog book that said take your baby puppy out for super long dog walks. Also please don't tell people she's hypoallergenic. Dogs aren't hypoallergenic. Like I completely get that some dogs you're going get like Less or no reaction but it's not safe to say dogs are hypoallergenic because it depends so much on the dog. Just getting a poodle mix doesn't mean they're hypoallergenic. No wonder that dog is always asleep. She's exhausted. I'm sorry it just infuriates me when people on you tube are acting like getting a dog is easy. It's a huge responsibility. And you have a huge responsibility to ensure you are providing safe and accurate information. Maybe do a video about your experience with a dog not act like your some authority on dogs. Your not.

Oh I'm sorry. That video. If you've read easy peasy puppy sqeezy you wouldn't be saying stuff about pack structure. If you've read that book you've taken in pretty much none of it. The whole Foundation of that book is about control and management which your essentially saying you don't really want to bother with. Nah. Nah. Nah.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Lildunc

I like when she says she only has half a house. Fuck off Emily 😂 even with your three bedrooms, two bathrooms, living room and temporary kitchen your house is still bigger than mine! And millions of others in the UK. Stuck up bitch.

Reactions: 24

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think people are going to get really pissed off with her constant stealth boasting attitude. Oh my gosh we’re living in a building site….. why didn’t we move out…… there’s dust everywhere ……
Well fuck me Emily you’re not being BOMBED or forced to flee your country to keep your children safe. Ffs she posts a video of neonatal unit which has had to relocate to a makeshift bomb shelter with nurses bagging ventilated babies by hand and then on her home acct a building progress update. No one fucking cares Emily.
All these Insta twats posting my thoughts and prayers are with the people of Ukraine is bollocks. One, I highly doubt Emily has prayed for anyone ever. I hate that phrase ‘ thoughts and prayers’ it’s so fucking patronising.
Two, if you really cared do some research post some websites that people can donate to or news sites that have accurate reporting. Or better still shut the fuck up and go away. Because no one CARES about your house renovation right now you dumb egghead.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

WillowM

Well done Emily , for making your house look like a very expensive shipping container ! 👏😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Realistically they are not going to live there till they die. So making renovations with resale in mind is not a bad idea in any way. Those retirement homes don’t pay for themselves. But it sure does sound
as if they are planning on selling much earlier.
I will say I am almost sorry for her. I do believe she loved being a SAHM. Enjoying the extra money/gifts her YT brought, while not having a care in the world. But now she is the bread winner, her husband also relies completely on her for income. She obviously feels the pressure to look a certain way (and I think he has a lot to do with it). She will be jojoing with her weight. Her sons are brats. But she brought it on herself and her content is so bad and fake now, I can’t actually feel sorry. I think Matt will have to go back to working quietly sooner or later. I wonder if he made good money on his salons in the end. Because his industry was hit badly by the pandemic. He seems like a real prick and I doubt it’s much fun to have him around. He was always acting pretty condescending about social media. It must sting to be dependent on it now.
This is the thing though- many of these instahuns have success on YouTube etc and for some reason their husbands then give up their work which puts all the pressure on sustaining an income in an area which let’s face it, is not the most secure- one wrong move and the whole thing could come tumbling down. Now I like a good YouTube cleaning video (yeah I know its weird!!) but lets face it there are only so many cleaning/organising/day in the life/ cooking videos you can make before it becomes repetitive.
Emily’s content has become stale and boring. She is desperate for the renovation to get to the stage where she can really use it but she’s made a huge mistake- she’s using an interior designer.
Now that’s fine, nothing against interior designer, I’m using one myself to do my living room (my friend is just starting her own business) BUT Emily uses her home as content so surely she would be better doing it herself, doing mood boards for each room and showing how she’s pulling it together, even god help me cos I hate them but a “haul” of decor items etc.
I really think shes missed a big opportunity not to mention not many people can afford interior designers so she is not being relatable at all. She doesn't have anything else much to offer in the way of content cos the boys are older and at school so not much “mum“ content left now.
Its just going to be one room reveal after another which is boring. Half the fun of a renovation surely is choosing all the bits and designing the rooms yourself?? Especially if your “job” is filming the renovation and its your main content.
And…..her interior designer is shit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Pinklady567

VIP Member
How can she say she’s not had a holiday in 3yrs??? She went to Spain last year and every half term they go away, they have also done centre parcs. She’s becoming so awful and Braggy now

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Ugh these bloody sweatshirts that all the Insta huns are wearing “ self care club”. Bloody over indulged entitled twats. The likes of Emily Beggy Meldrum, Beggy Lamb etc all wear them and indulge in more fucking me time than anyone else in the planet.
They’re so fucking ridiculous. None of them are in the real world. It makes me so cross. They all make time for baths, makeup nails etc cos they don’t have proper jobs! Emily us lucky to have made a lot of money from YouTube/Insta etc but it won’t last forever and she and the others go on about looking after themselves etc.
Really pisses me off- so many families struggling to heat their homes & feed their families but yes let’s all witter on about self care! Arghhhh!

• Heart

Raa

VIP Member
What an absolutely shameless bitch. Matt in the background saying ‘are you excited’ what a wet wipe of a man, go get a job and be a role model to your boys

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I've only seen the thumbnail for the latest video but oh my god who on earth needs that many books!!!! And how can your life be so sad you have the time or energy to colour code them. She seriously needs a hobby!
Personally I don’t see anything wrong with having loads of books. Books are so educational and they are really good for a child’s development. Houses should be decorated with books for me! 😂 I can’t see her children really reading that much though if I’m honest.

VallegGirl

There is zero I find appealing about Emily or Mat the hat. I find them so irritatingly smug. I really think they are under the misapprehension that most of the world looks at them with a kind of awe. In fact I suspect they believe the only people who don't are us here on tattle. I believe there is a growing swell of people who are over the insta/youtube mum (or mom as Emz likes to call herself these days). I feel these channels are damaging on so many levels. They promote excess, they encourage people to spend money they may not have, they promote the idea of perfection and they encourage people to negatively compare themselves with an unrealistic ideal & false representation of the perfect home and family. Worse still (and this is my favourite drum to beat) they place children in front of the camera who cannot give informed consent. I cannot understand why a parent would want to invade their child's privacy like these parents do. Anyway I hope the growing swell of anti mummy vlogger/bloggers grows to an enormous tsunami and figuratively drowns the lot. Just wondering if anyone picked up on my annoyance with them? Surely not - it's so subtle 😂

• Haha

Great_Kate

VIP Member
Realistically they are not going to live there till they die. So making renovations with resale in mind is not a bad idea in any way. Those retirement homes don’t pay for themselves. But it sure does sound
as if they are planning on selling much earlier.
I will say I am almost sorry for her. I do believe she loved being a SAHM. Enjoying the extra money/gifts her YT brought, while not having a care in the world. But now she is the bread winner, her husband also relies completely on her for income. She obviously feels the pressure to look a certain way (and I think he has a lot to do with it). She will be jojoing with her weight. Her sons are brats. But she brought it on herself and her content is so bad and fake now, I can’t actually feel sorry. I think Matt will have to go back to working quietly sooner or later. I wonder if he made good money on his salons in the end. Because his industry was hit badly by the pandemic. He seems like a real prick and I doubt it’s much fun to have him around. He was always acting pretty condescending about social media. It must sting to be dependent on it now.