Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go with another Noom advert. How is it so successful, wonderful and life changing to your eating habits if you’re having to use it again to lose weight! Didn’t she just lose 20lbs in January??

Reactions: 11
Ugh on her home account she’s using The Little Greene paint company. I hope it’s not gifted as that’ll piss me off. I used their paint for my living room and it’s LUSH - our painter said it was great paint but it is NOT cheap. The paint is over £70 for 2.5 litres so it will cost a lot to paint her house with it. Braggy cow. “Look at all my expensive paint you peasants”!
Get a grip, love -heard of the cost of living crisis? People who can’t feed their kids but on you go Emily showing off how much money you’ve scammed off your followers. 😡
I know people are entitled to have money/be wealthy etc - good for them but she is a MUM influencer and her target audience is ( allegedly) normal mums with young kids the vast majority of whom are unlikely to afford her lifestyle. She ALWAYS comes across as a braggy show off.
Plus her ‘ Reno’ is the longest most boring renovation ever! And there’s no input from Emily or Matt it’s all so impersonal builders/designers doing everything which, whilst obvs not everyone can do stuff themselves, it does mean it’s rather bland & boring to watch!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her talking about getting an electric car cause she doesn’t need her big one..! What car does she have ?

Why is she filming Fraser when he’s sick?? Why is that even news! Oh my kid is sick, I’ll make a video about it. I feel so bad for him. Any kids at school could see it etc. He must feel like every detail of his life is online. He can’t even have a sickness bug without the whole world knowing about it and being filmed.

• Angry
Given Emz choice of clothing maybe she'd was wise choosing an interior fashion designer. The house might be turning out bland but at least it doesn't reflect Emz clothing style. God did I just put Emz and wise in the same sentence. Help I'm losing the ability to snark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she filming Fraser when he’s sick?? Why is that even news! Oh my kid is sick, I’ll make a video about it. I feel so bad for him. Any kids at school could see it etc. He must feel like every detail of his life is online. He can’t even have a sickness bug without the whole world knowing about it and being filmed.
So the Emzy fan club can send messages of 'care'
and flatter Emz as to how good of a mum she is. Seems to me the sort who needs to be loved by strangers. Surely that shows some kind of deep rooted problem with her self-esteem. Maybe that does come from her childhood and she didn't build resilience needed for life? When I look at any posted photos of her I don't feel she's really happy - not internally anyway. I think she uses social media to seek external approval as she can not do this from within. I reckon this is why she comes across so fake.

Reactions: 8
Putting the home stuff on her normal account struggling emz?

Reactions: 3
No wonder she needs an interior designer she needs her viewers support to decide between two near identical shades of grout. How dull and vacuous is she?!
Also, this patio must be costing thousands for, is it porcelain, tiles?

I don't think she cares about what her viewers think about shades of grout, that's just because of "some content". Matt will make a decision.

Sorry if someone else has already brought this up but it annoys me so much how the windows and doors are all completely different sizes. And the fact that one has a cross, but two are plain. Looks like a right mishmash.
IMG_20220522_174722.png

The original plan looks better window wise, but ofc she ruined it so she could have a door onto a balcony for her morning coffee 🙄 I'd laugh if a new build estate was developed onto that field so their plans for a suite at the back to take in the views was ruined.
IMG_20220522_174511.jpg

And don't even get me started on the tiny window downstairs 😂 looks so out of proportion with the size of the extension. It feels like their plan has just been rushed and not thought about enough to how it'll look outside. Rant over 😂
Screenshot_2022-05-22-17-39-20-975_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Sorry if someone else has already brought this up but it annoys me so much how the windows and doors are all completely different sizes. And the fact that one has a cross, but two are plain. Looks like a right mishmash. View attachment 1285864
The original plan looks better window wise, but ofc she ruined it so she could have a door onto a balcony for her morning coffee 🙄 I'd laugh if a new build estate was developed onto that field so their plans for a suite at the back to take in the views was ruined. View attachment 1285874
And don't even get me started on the tiny window downstairs 😂 looks so out of proportion with the size of the extension. It feels like their plan has just been rushed and not thought about enough to how it'll look outside. Rant over 😂View attachment 1285879
That extension on the back looks like those bloody mobile classrooms we used to have at school.
It’s a huge eyesore!!

• Haha
Sorry if someone else has already brought this up but it annoys me so much how the windows and doors are all completely different sizes. And the fact that one has a cross, but two are plain. Looks like a right mishmash. View attachment 1285864
The original plan looks better window wise, but ofc she ruined it so she could have a door onto a balcony for her morning coffee 🙄 I'd laugh if a new build estate was developed onto that field so their plans for a suite at the back to take in the views was ruined. View attachment 1285874
And don't even get me started on the tiny window downstairs 😂 looks so out of proportion with the size of the extension. It feels like their plan has just been rushed and not thought about enough to how it'll look outside. Rant over 😂View attachment 1285879
I think it looks vile. Money can't buy taste that's for sure. Her poor neighbours having to put up with that nextdoor

• Heart
Extension completely out of scale, looks like a shipping container has been dumped in her garden - nothing in keeping with the house at all

The kitchen window looks ridiculous compared to the others! It must be costing a fortune cos it’s a huge extension & the cost of building materials as vastly increased post lock down.

The kitchen window looks ridiculous compared to the others! It must be costing a fortune cos it’s a huge extension & the cost of building materials as vastly increased post lock down.
They are increasing so quickly that quotes are only being held for 24 hours for materials. Developers are buying up all in stock as soon as it is ready so it is highly likely that she will have had to pay premium for her materials via her smaller builders company

What a surprise, a free trip to Florida.

I’m not actually too bothered about that. What’s annoyed me is the whole “the boys have always wanted to go” and the whole “dreams do come true” crap!

They live in a million pound house, they are doing a costly renovation, they go on costly uk holidays every year… THEY CAN AFFORD FLORIDA.

This isn’t some lucky opportunity for those kids. Those kids could have had ten Disney trips by now if she had wanted to take them, money isn’t an issue. They’ve got everything! They’re hardly a poor family who haven’t had the chance otherwise! 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Free???? Absolutely shocking as she can actually afford a trip to Disney yet others cant! Sick of Emily and her greedy life!

Reactions: 20
She’s acting like they’ve never been to Disney before but I’m sure she got a free trip to LA and they went to Disney then??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.