Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Emily and her obsession with trying to be some petite meek little woman in front of Matt? "Oh look at me I'm so silly I can't even open sliding doors" .... bleeping hell woman get a grip.
Matt's probably so emasculated forced to carry round a camera all day to record his wife doing sweet duck all, no idea what he does in his spare time. He doesn't cook or clean, the boys are all in full time school. "Oh he manages the renovation" does he duck. Repeats what a qualified builder tells him to sound like he knows what his on about the misreble bleep. Oh boohoo what boring shade of tile should we go for? Oh boohoo what wood should we have that no one gives af about? If Matt really had the say in the renovations why does he have to abide by what Emily's minions want. Pathetic man.
His fedupness does slip out sometimes e.g. the bed situation. 😄😄
This was a previous message of mine about the bed situation :-
"I actually came on here to see if any comments had been posted about her Lincoln video as I have been chuckling at a comment from her husband when they were in the "court room? at Lincoln Castle and Jackson was shouting "you stole my pen" at the "convicts" and her husband said "you stole my bedroom" which I took to be a dig at Jackson. 😄😁😂🥴".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
What is Emily and her obsession with trying to be some petite meek little woman in front of Matt? "Oh look at me I'm so silly I can't even open sliding doors" .... bleeping hell woman get a grip.
Matt's probably so emasculated forced to carry round a camera all day to record his wife doing sweet duck all, no idea what he does in his spare time. He doesn't cook or clean, the boys are all in full time school. "Oh he manages the renovation" does he duck. Repeats what a qualified builder tells him to sound like he knows what his on about the misreble bleep. Oh boohoo what boring shade of tile should we go for? Oh boohoo what wood should we have that no one gives af about? If Matt really had the say in the renovations why does he have to abide by what Emily's minions want. Pathetic man.
The glass doors are an absolute eye sore, we don’t have enough hot weather to warrant needing glass doors like that.
Good luck to her having to constantly clean in, can’t wait for when he balls constantly pelt a ball towards the glass doors 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The glass doors are an absolute eye sore, we don’t have enough hot weather to warrant needing glass doors like that.
Good luck to her having to constantly clean in, can’t wait for when he balls constantly pelt a ball towards the glass doors 😂😂😂
I’m just imagining all the flies, wasps, bees, mice, etc that are going to make their way in when that door is open🤢

Reactions: 4
Completely agree. Her mate kerry whelpdale has the exact same doors and no doubt the rest of the instahuns 🤣

Reactions: 3
0D4E2434-B243-43AA-8722-D2F9D06CBA25.jpeg

oh dear, it seems time is nearly up Emily. Your tit adverts and ripped off hacks aren’t going to sustain your lifestyle for much longer… Prove you have a conscience and stop embarrassing your kids let along exploiting them you Beggy Mitchell.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Emily really thinks of the impact of actions in recording her children's childhoods? I don't believe she can because if she did surely she would, at the very very least, be circumspect about what she places on the Internet for the world to see. I don't watch any of Emz videos. After being a sub for a brief period of my time I realised the error of my ways and had the feeling, by being a sub, I could be colluding in something which could cause future harm to her children. This is just my personal point of view and not intended to encourage others to unsub. That's up to an individual to decide. I just feel she was invades her children's privacy more than I am personally comfortable with. I read above she had shared that F sleeps with his brother. I don't know whether this referred to sharing a bed or bedroom but either way to me that isn't info to share on the Internet. If I had my way no child's life could be shared except to a few loved ones with no means of onwards sharing but as I don't have my way I would say nothing personal about a child should be shared. No info re bathing, toileting, behaviour, school, health, bed time, family circumstances. Every time Emily makes a video featuring her children imo she invades their right to privacy. I don't believe the pay off is worth the risk. I would never gamble my children's future happiness for a lifestyle like hers. Never.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s always been appearances above everything else with her. Just have to look at the FHM infamous pictures and interview. I don’t buy into her guilt when she used to work either, it just didn’t give them the money and lifestyle she expects that’s all. It seemed to me that at the beginning ie when she started YouTube and he was self-employed, they still had a comfortable lifestyle without sacrificing their privacy but I guess it wasn’t enough for them

Reactions: 9
So Jackson room is done but he's sleeping in his older brothers room? (Hence the ridiculous tooth fairy dust). Who's in what room? I assumed the two youngest were in Jackson room so emily and matt the twit where in the middle sons room!

Just re the Saccone Joly piece above, there’s a wave of influencer kids hitting high school this year & it will be very interesting to see what happens with these families after that. High school changes everything and I don’t think these Mummy bloggers have any concept of what is going to come. 11 years of babying and spoiling her eldest, are the pigeons about to come home to roost now.

Reactions: 12
So Jackson room is done but he's sleeping in his older brothers room? (Hence the ridiculous tooth fairy dust). Who's in what room? I assumed the two youngest were in Jackson room so emily and matt the twit where in the middle sons room!
No she said her and Matt are in frasers room and basically Jackson sleeps with them and not in his own room but she’s fine as it won’t last forever 😂 Jackson just rules the roost in that house!
The two other boys are in Caleb’s room.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Matt seems like one of those men whose humour never evolved beyond sarcastic teenage boy and its really rubbing off on her channel. Shes coming across like such a hole lately

Reactions: 17
No she said her and Matt are in frasers room and basically Jackson sleeps with them and not in his own room but she’s fine as it won’t last forever  Jackson just rules the roost in that house!

The two other boys are in Caleb’s room.
That's crazy. No ones in their own room!

NOPE I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. WHAT A twit. SHES TURNED INTO QVC. LOOK AT WHAT CRAP SHES WILLING TO SELL HER SHEEP! COMPLETELY RIDICULOUS. LOOKS LIKE A RIGHT SILLY twit. EMILY YOU ARE A SELL OUT. YOU DONT USE THIS STUFF OR HALF YOUR BS PRODUCTS YOU GET PAID TO FLOG. BUT HEY ANYTHING FOR YOUR UGLY RENOVATION RIGHT.
IMG_20220502_221127_1.jpg

Not the necklace too! I'm in shock. She's lost it. Imagine the old Emily doing this .... Moving house destroyed her Chanel. Who the duck does she think she is she looks like a marvel villian
IMG_20220502_221258.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg the latest reel for sky mobile. I don’t even know where to begin. Is there anything she won’t shill using her kids?

Reactions: 6
Why does anyone keep following her? I mean what for. The Beggy Mitchell twit. She needs to get a life and stop exploiting her kids.

Reactions: 2
Omg the latest reel for sky mobile. I don’t even know where to begin. Is there anything she won’t shill using her kids?
She’s basically admitting that Caleb at the age of 7 already has a mobile phone!!

• Wow
Her mobile also says O2 at the top, I know Sky uses the O2 network but should it state Sky or O2 on the phone? Just wondered if she actually had Sky mobile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.