Emily Norris #7 Forehead like an egg, always on the beg with content in the dregs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen of Life Hacks?! Give me a f@cling break. Queen of ripping off other peoples ideas (and not even the good ones I might add), and looking and acting like a giant head more like!!! What a knob head
What she means is the people that were there were told to be there by Gleam...

Reactions: 5
Queen of Life Hacks?! Give me a f@cling break. Queen of ripping off other peoples ideas (and not even the good ones I might add), and looking and acting like a giant head more like!!! What a knob head
“I make my boys feel accepted and loved by showering them with money and gifts and holidays through the year. They love me so much, I’m the greatest mum they ever had.”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t do it anymore. Literally tapping out. It’s unhealthy literally hating someone for everything they stand for when I haven’t even met her. UNFOLLOWED. I’d like to say I wish her well but quite honestly I really don’t. She is a creature, a leech, a beggy Mitchell, jobless lowlife, waste of space. I hope the house brings her nothing but misery. And relax….

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Has she had grey window put in her house when the house side of her house is a Tudor style house with cream render and brown wood beams 🙈😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has she had grey window put in her house when the house side of her house is a Tudor style house with cream render and brown wood beams 🙈😱
There’s no way that house will stay cream for long. It will be repainted in a stark white or some other pretentious F&B “white”.

Reactions: 4
Those windows look like someone’s had to do it cheap and spiced second hand windows off face bay!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest stories outside with the dog, she doesn’t talk in time and the first few seconds is her holding an inane smiley face pose, then she talks

A "press" trip to the Legoland Hotel. Why do these massive companies need to gift freebies to influenzas who can afford it? It's not as if Legoland needs the exposure FFS.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A free trip to Legoland for someone who has a lot more money than others it disgusts me people like Emily get given everything for free yet normal family’s that would be a £100+ day out. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
A free trip to Legoland for someone who has a lot more money than others it disgusts me people like Emily get given everything for free yet normal family’s that would be a £100+ day out. 🙄🙄
It seriously annoys me too. I know so many families that would love that day out and it possibly would be their only day out all year. Emily thinks that her children are too important to stay at home when not in school. They are spoilt brats that expect it because of how she raises them

Reactions: 8
we are lucky enough that we can aford to travel and to go out (almost) whenever we want but we don't do that because I don't want my children to think it's normal. we just came back from holiday and when we came back home my children wanted to go to have dinner in restaurant. my husband and I said no, we just came home and we will make dinner from scratch and put it on our kitchen table. we teach them that just because we can do something doesn't mean that we should do it, at least not all the time, and that there are many, many, people who are not lucky as we are and that it's better to help them to have nice dinner at least once a week instead of us going to restaurant for third time this week.

and, it's not just important to teach children to help others - it's important to teach them to be happy with "less". who knows if we'll be able to keep same lifestyle forever. I hope we do but if we don't I don't want my children (or myself) to feel miserable because we can afford to go somewhere. we all need to know how to find happiness where we are and with what we have now. it's normal to want better life, it's nothing wrong with that but "until you give up the idea that happiness is somewhere else, it will never be where you are."

sorry for my english, it's obviously not my first language.

I don't want my children (or myself) to feel miserable because we can afford to go somewhere. we
*we can't

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel such anger on the behalf especially Fraser. Why does the whole world needs to know he sleeps with hi brother a night. Not a single slice of those kids lives have been private. An entire childhood that's not been theirs. All the presents and holidays won't make up for a mother that views her children as cash cows. I seriously worry about him starting high school. Imagine going to school and everyone knowing everything about you. About how you were potty trained or about your Christmases. Imagine if theirs boys he doesnt like that will get up videos or pictures of him pulling silly faces or being a kid. I think this epidemic of mummy bloggers will do so much harm. Im surprised social services allow so much info to be spread online about children who CANNOT CONSENT.

Reactions: 19
Argh Jackson in his car seat, that’s him getting a serious neck injury if they crash. You would think after 3 children she would have an understanding on car seat safety

Reactions: 11
Lol what a tit mumfluencer not a single picture where all her kids are actually smiling. What a little brat Jackson is.

Reactions: 10
What is Emily and her obsession with trying to be some petite meek little woman in front of Matt? "Oh look at me I'm so silly I can't even open sliding doors" .... bleeping hell woman get a grip.
Matt's probably so emasculated forced to carry round a camera all day to record his wife doing sweet duck all, no idea what he does in his spare time. He doesn't cook or clean, the boys are all in full time school. "Oh he manages the renovation" does he duck. Repeats what a qualified builder tells him to sound like he knows what his on about the misreble bleep. Oh boohoo what boring shade of tile should we go for? Oh boohoo what wood should we have that no one gives af about? If Matt really had the say in the renovations why does he have to abide by what Emily's minions want. Pathetic man.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.