Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is very dangerous to go on an aeroplane with an ear infection. Even with antibiotics I would say he wont be well enough to go on Tuesday. It hurts your ears enough with the pressure changes imagine that with an ear infection. How many holidays have they had this year anyway? Three? Give it up Emily just stay home in your million pound mansion selling fridges and not disciplining your badly behaved kids!

Reactions: 16
I had an ear infection on a transatlantic flight a few years ago. I had a very slight ear ache the day before we flew home and put it down to swimming in the ocean. Didn’t feel ill, no swelling, temp etc.

OH-MY-GOD the pain the next day when I flew😢😢
I actually cried it was so bad. I thought my head would explode. I took ibuprofen paracetamol and codeine with a large brandy!(Im a nurse & don’t recommend mixing drugs with alcohol but I was desperate!) The lovely cabin crew person gave me a heat pad ( and tissues for my proper snotty crying!) and I think I slept for about 30 mins the whole 10 hour flight! Went to GP the next day and he said it was really lucky my ear drum hadn’t burst.
I had antibiotics and was fine but I’ll never forget that pain.
If he has an infection I doubt he’ll be ok to fly on Tuesday.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I can 100% guarantee if it was Caleb or Jackson then should would have flown still but as it was Fraser and he’s the favourite she didn’t fly! I’d put money on it!!

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think she could get any more selfish but once again she proves what a dreadful woman she is. Can’t blame the two littles for becoming brats with a selfish mum like her

Reactions: 10
Did I mishear or did she say that one had a suspected ear infection, they took him to the doctors and got antibiotics in the hope that they could still fly? But when they woke up worse, she decided to postpone?

as long as she can get on holiday and show off to the world she literally doesn’t care.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being sat in your million pound house complaining you can’t go on holiday (even though you literally just came back from centre parcs) I think there are slightly worse things that have happened over the last year or so Emily, although considering how far your head is up your own arse you might have missed it…..

Reactions: 22
Imagine being sat in your million pound house complaining you can’t go on holiday (even though you literally just came back from centre parcs) I think there are slightly worse things that have happened over the last year or so Emily, although considering how far your head is up your own arse you might have missed it…..
I literally can’t believe her. Shows how unhappy she really is to. Always got to be distracting/spending money to fill that void. Nothing will ever be enough

Reactions: 16
Always got to be distracting/spending money to fill that void. Nothing will ever be enough
everyone want a change from time to time but they ALWAYS need to be somewhere else or to do something extraordinary or spend ridiculous amount of money just to entertain themselves.

So they’ve gone to the movies today? Assume it’s just Emily and C&J? Has Matt stayed at home with Fraser?
I suspect this is to entertain/placate the younger two. God forbid they could stay at home and entertain themselves.🙄

Imagine being sat in your million pound house complaining you can’t go on holiday (even though you literally just came back from centre parcs) I think there are slightly worse things that have happened over the last year or so Emily, although considering how far your head is up your own arse you might have missed it
The thing is most people wouldn’t even be able to re-book couple of days later; they would have already forked out money for pre travel tests and wouldn’t be able to buy extra ones. Also, they would have real jobs and might be unable to change their annual leave. She has the audacity to say “ it’s not like we haven’t gone abroad for two years in anything”. No you haven’t gone abroad but we had much more than most people, couple of “staycations” including one in center parcs ! Lost an opportunity to remain quiet there

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice Jackson had a nappy on when she was putting him to bed in the latest video?! He’s nearly 5 isn’t he?!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice Jackson had a nappy on when she was putting him to bed in the latest video?! He’s nearly 5 isn’t he?!
Yeah he definitely had a pull up/nappy on. If the school teachers in September have anything about them she will be getting some home truths. I know all kids develop differently but having potty trained both a child with disabilities and one without I would put money on her just being a lazy cow who can’t be arsed.

Matt looks like such a bellend in that photo,Im sorry I know thats awful but he really does 😅

Reactions: 8
She posted a video about six months ago and when she was packing the car she actually said, “nappies” and there were nappies in there too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I wonder if he’s a bed wetter so she puts him in one at night for that reason?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.