Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lb80

In all honesty I don’t think it’s fair at all to put a pic of Jackson on here and point out he’s wearing a pull up. Heaps of kids still wear them at 5 and beyond for night time.

Her channel saddens me now that it’s all money grabbing and I find it distasteful, but this is a thread about Emily, I don’t think it’s fair to make negative remarks with pics on personal stuff about her kids.

Reactions: 38

SarahN

VIP Member
It doesn’t look like Botox is enough for her as she always use filters as well.
Do you know, instead of looking at IG and thinking how influencers make followers feel inadequate, l've started to look at how influencers, after years of using IG as a lens through which they see themselves or want to be seen, in turn go to ridiculous lengths to keep the illusion going. Her house needs to look good for the gram, so does her food, so does she, trying to portray your kids as these perfect angels, constantly buying new clothes so that followers don't always see her wearing the same thing. How exhausting, I can't fathom why you would put yourself through this ... yah, money, but is it worth it, really ? Emily, just decorate your house as you would do if it wasn't for IG, discipline your kids as any parent would were it not for the camera, just wear what you want to wear, don't curl your hair if you don't feel like it, quit the plastic face ... You're in a prison, a gilded cage, and the worse thing is: so are your children, and it wasn't their decision to make. I would hate her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Mummy442

VIP Member
It’s so sad - Jackson picked a China dog ornament for room. It obviously does nt go with the ‘aesthetic’ of his room so wishes it would get accidentally broken!
How sad that those children cannot make their rooms their own unless it fits with the gram.
How about stop filming your children’s private bedroom space Emily and allow them to fill their rooms with things that bring them joy? She s a disgrace x

Reactions: 32

Catlady1

VIP Member
Because she doesn’t want the negative publicity that comes with her hubby living off her. She wants to continue to portray the glamorous housewife with three sweet little baby boys and a hardworking husband. Her boys aren’t babies and her husband is not hard working. It’s a pretence that she thinks we’re all too thick not to notice!!

Reactions: 28

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

That reel shes made - her skin doesn’t move! Whoever is doing her botox needs to stop, she doesn’t even look younger she looks like a fucking conker

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She said he wont wear a vest so now they are lifeguards??! Errrr……he’s your child shouldn’t you be in the pool with him anyway or at the very least watching him every second?! Isn’t that what parents normally do with children who cant swim?!! Or you know, here’s a thought, tell him he cannot get in the pool without his vest on?! I know imagine that……actually having rules for him!!! Head spinning eh?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Yoko

Chatty Member
I think the downfall of Emily’s channel has been the huge presence of Matt. When she first started it was her..Matt was at work and she was more herself. Now Matt has quit his job to be instahub and is pulling the strings and always behind the camera she’s become insufferable. Emily’s a total drip around Matt for some reason..giggling and desperately trying to impress him all the time it’s pathetic!!! Soon as the hubby’s step in and take over it’s the end and I think that’s what’s happened here.

• Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
So Emily’s deleted all the comments on her Instagram post of the new fridge that are asking her about the other fridge that she recently was gifted and advertised!!! She is one shady bitch she really deserves to be brought down a peg or two!!!

• Wow

Outnumbered

What kind of a person needs drawer dividers for a drawer with four items in!!!! I can't. And who keeps cleaning products including bleach in a drawer laid down flat. Is this the Canadian way? It is a MOM hack? Because if it is keep it love.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Nurseyxo

Is there anything more cringe than those awful tik tok videos she posts? I can hardly bear to watch them! What's with the 'mum dance moves' one of them was the 'drinking cold coffee' move cos she really doesn't have any time to drink a cup of coffee does she, with all 3 kids at school all day and both herself and her husband at home not working? What an embarrassment.

• Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
63048DD6-6254-4239-B962-6320905C01E5.jpeg

The way she actually says it’s her 4th baby and “it’s a girl”……..
totally reeks of “I wanted a 4th baby (and the baby to be a girl)….even though I said I was done and didn’t want a girl” 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I don’t see how it’s rude to suggest that a nearly 5 year old should not need a buggy. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don’t think it’s down to genuine tiredness at all. You’ve only got the watch the boys throwing themselves around on the trampoline to see they have a lot of energy. More like Jackson moans he is “tired” so he doesn’t have to walk, and Emily just puts him in the buggy rather than stand up to him because a) it’s easier and b) she hates being bad cop. Jackson is just lazy Emily! She’s desperate for her children to adore her, but sometimes being a good parent means standing your ground. Your job as a parent is to raise well adjusted children who can one day go out into the world and manage as adults. She’s doing those boys a disservice allowing them to grow up entitled little brats who have never heard the word no. One day they’ll have a rude awakening when they have to go out into the big wide world and they’ll realise it doesn’t revolve around them!

Kalds

Usually just a lurker but had to comment. They’ve done the garden renovation aka paying someone to build a new conservatory for like 2 days and she’s moaning about how hard it is to live in a building site????? Poor boys can’t use their trampoline??? Give us a break and just go sit on the other side of your mansion you massive, entitled wanker.

• Haha

Sweet&Sassy

The tattle conversation on the buggy usage has really got under her skin!! She’s so passive aggressive the way she addresses it on social media. What a load of bs that her followers have been sending messages of support!! I have never known anyone to use a buggy for a primary school age child! So if ‘baby Jacks’ goes on a school outing that requires a lot of walking, is stepford mummy Emily going to volunteer to go so she can put baba in his buggy!! 😂
And given that she shared all these skincare routines and products with aff links, I think she’s misleading her followers. She needs to put an aff link to her Botox lady instead!!
I recently got Botox and believe me…that forehead of hers is no stranger to a needle!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Her old garden tour got nearly 400k views, her new garden tour got 75k views. I bet she is seething. Her old speed cleans used to get her 100s of 1000s of views.. now its around 60k views. Her channel is losing it. Its that house. It is so drab.

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Imagine it being your 5th birthday and there are constantly cameras shoved in your face. The clip of the treasure hunt where Matt is filming and Emily is filming with a bigger camera next to him! Absolutely ridiculous and not actually celebrating his birthday!!

• Sad

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I used to like Emily’s videos on YouTube esp her cleaning ones. She felt relatable. I have no problem with her doing well with her influencing career ( even though I think the whole influencer thing is questionable career) and buying a bigger house etc. I get that she’s made her money influencing others to buy stuff etc and a lot of the time it’s all BS coming out of her mouth.But like it or not this is her job and she’s made money from it and is entitled to spend it as she sees fit - HOWEVER…….. I really don’t like her constant smug attitude these days. Her content is really really dull. The bathroom renovation has taken months and Frankly no one cares anymore because she’s showed so much of it in her stories, there’s no big jaw dropping reveal.
She comes across as braggy with trips to centerparcs etc but she seems so fake these days - who wears a dress like that to cycle round centerparcs?!
I think shes a victim of her own success. She was really good at her job in the beginning but she’s no idea what her niche is now- boys are growing up so her parenting tips aren’t new or relevant anymore, her cleaning bids are dull because it’s obvious she has a cleaner
( and why not) so it’s all so staged. Actually that’s it in a nutshell. She’s lost all her spontaneity! Her entire presence on instagram etc is staged nothing natural about her anymore, which is a real shame because I think she was one of the better instagrammers, originally.
She never addresses issues which she knows her followers are asking: Matt’s job, the fridge saga, etc etc.Just delete delete and block if anyone questions. I hate the fakeness and I was a real fan originally.
So many of them just sell out and lose all integrity and then wonder why they have threads on Tattle!

End of my essay on Emily Norris! 🤣🤣🤣( it’s a dull sat eve here!!)

I decided to watch Jacksons birthday vlog then proceeded to get angry after 2mins due to the older 2 constantly snatching presents away and opening them. Seriously, just no! I would never allow another children to snatch away presents and open them on anyones birthday. They are his presents to open as quickly as he wants. Had to switch off after that!

• Wow
Reactions: 24