Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she will be genuinely baffled if the teacher raises any concerns about his behaviour. I don't think she'd go all on the defensive like, 'no my child is perfect', I think she would be genuinely puzzled that her child behaves like a brat compared to other children his age. Definitely got the rose-tinted specs on when it comes to those kids, she seems to think their bratty behaviour is endearing.
She probably won't pay attention to anything his teacher says. I'm a teacher have met many parents like her who are puzzled about any bad behaviour about their child and can't take any criticism.

Reactions: 5
I hate the fact she tries to blame all of his bad behaviour on the fact that he is a Virgo. No emily he is just a spoilt lazy brat and you’re allowing his rude behaviour!
oh, so he's not spoiled - he's virgo? ok.

btw, my older child is perfectionist and I'm completely fine with that, it's who she is, among other things, but she's not allowed to throw things like that just because she doesn't like something. but she's not virgo. if she was virgo I would definitely let her do that. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jackson always seems to be frowning with a pissed off look on his face!
He never looks happy! Reminds me of a little boy I used to work with who was insanely spoilt by his mum, he always looked so miserable and unhappy! Actually most children I’ve met who are spoilt seem unhappy.

Reactions: 6
it's simple - they're unhappy because they're spoilt. kids need boundaries. it's very important to set healthy limits.

Reactions: 11
it's simple - they're unhappy because they're spoilt. kids need boundaries. it's very important to set healthy limits.
oh I know that. That’s what I’m saying, she’s making them unhappy by spoiling them. Theyre never going to be satisfied and they’re never going to be happy because nothing will ever be good enough and they’ll always want more because she’s making them greedy.

Reactions: 9
They are spoiled in a very materialistic way as well which really never works out as well as you think it would.

Im no perfect mother (are any of us?) but my eldest is autistic and she isn’t allowed to behave so rudely and understands manners, now and when she was Jackson’s age so why she allows him to behave like that I don’t know. And thats what she shows on camera.

Im sorry because I hate feeling like Im being nasty about children, its not their fault after all but at least two of them are complete brats and its not as cute as she thinks it is. Jackson is either going to thrive in school with some actual boundaries or get the shock of his life when he doesn’t get his own way. Hopefully its the former

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My 4 year old started complaining she was bored the first week Pre-school broke up and I could have broken the bank taking her here there and everywhere but I can’t afford it. After a bit of winging she found something to do and I rotated some old toys which she started playing with again

Reactions: 7
My 4 year old started complaining she was bored the first week Pre-school broke up and I could have broken the bank taking her here there and everywhere but I can’t afford it. After a bit of winging she found something to do and I rotated some old toys which she started playing with again
It does kids good to be bored sometimes, they need to learn how to occupy themselves and it encourages problem solving skills and stimulates creativity. If everything is handed to them on a plate they’ve no need to think for themselves. Getting old toys out is great, it’s almost like having something new with the bonus of familiarity and knowing how it works. Clearing out the garden shed or garage used to occupy mine for ages as there was always all manner of rubbish in there they had forgotten about!

• Heart
Jackson is literally never ever smiling. He’s a spoiled brat.

I know this pic is meant to make light of how kids misbehave but I just thought it was funny that her dead smile while there’s a bit of chaos below her is very representative
602FF487-93CD-4A4B-91E3-36AB73229106.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Was it Fraser who is ill? I feel like it might be considering she’s took the others to the shop for a treat because the holiday has been postponed 🙄.
Honestly, it’s ridiculous, why do they need a treat because they’ve had a disappointment? What kind of message is that sending them? How does she expect them to handle disappointments in the future if they expect a treat every time? Madness.

and as for her moaning about her holiday, she’s a spoilt cow as well, some people never go abroad because they can’t afford it, be more grateful for god’s sake.

Reactions: 20
Was it Fraser who is ill? I feel like it might be considering she’s took the others to the shop for a treat because the holiday has been postponed 🙄.
Honestly, it’s ridiculous, why do they need a treat because they’ve had a disappointment? What kind of message is that sending them? How does she expect them to handle disappointments in the future if they expect a treat every time? Madness.

and as for her moaning about her holiday, she’s a spoilt cow as well, some people never go abroad because they can’t afford it, be more grateful for god’s sake.
I’m guessing it’s Fraser and she’s had to bribe the other two bratty ones

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.