Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Hanley toy bag hanging on the buggy .. cheap start then 🤔
Shocked regarding the buggy you can’t put him in a school uniform and then next plonk him in the buggy that woman has issues. I bet he throws massive tantrums she can’t handle if he has to walk or do anything really so takes the easy life

Reactions: 13
Baby Jacks in the buggy again…feet almost touching the ground! 😂 I wonder if she’ll use it to push him to school!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jackson in that buggy is just utterly ridiculous.
I remember being pregnant the same time as Emily and watching her vlogs. My son was born in the July and Jackson beginning of September meaning he’s a school year behind mine and the eldest in the year. If he was born a few days earlier he would be going into Yr 1 now!!! He will be the eldest in his year FFS - she is setting him up for failure babying him so much.

Reactions: 19
I cannot believe she’s taken the buggy for Jackson!!!!! And has posted it too! I mean he’s not a toddler. He must be so spoiled and entitled and she must be so lazy she cannot be bothered to deal with his strops. Don’t her real life friends ( she does appear to have some) say something to her?! If she was my friend I’d be saying something!!

Reactions: 14
I can't believe that he agrees to go in a buggy at almost 5 years old!! It's a battle trying to get my 2 year old in her buggy. Shows how lazy he is you'd think with 2 older brothers he would want to be running arpund with them not being pushed along like a baby!!

Reactions: 16
The angle of the pushchair recline makes it look like it’s buckling under his weight 😂
If she had that pushchair upright and a Jackson was sat normally his feet would be dragging along the floor. My 3 year old is too tall for her lightweight pushchair so it's packed away in the loft. We've used her more robust pushchair once this year to go to a theme park all day and are debating taking it to a theme park next month, it's handy to put our bags, coats etc on and I don't think she'll manage 7 hours on her feet, so it will be there if she needs a break. But it's bizarre how she will use it yo visit the post office down the road and for every holiday she goes on.

Reactions: 10
My friend used to bring the buggy to collect her son when he started school at 4 as she said he would be too tired to walk home after school (they literally lived round the corner from school). After the first week he begged her to stop as his new friends were laughing at him being pushed in a pram. Peer pressure starts early! My eldest daughter walked everywhere from age 2 and a half as my second child had arrived by then and I didn’t want a double buggy. She just accepted it and was a great little walker. I think like Emily my friend wanted to hang onto the baby stage as long as possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A bleeping pushchair for a almost 5 year old who’s about to start the school!! WTF!!

Reactions: 12
I can't even watch her insta stories! It's all me me me! Look what we have, look we are doing this, look at us the perfect family!! It's just so boring and not in context with reall life at all!

Reactions: 10
I can't even watch her insta stories! It's all me me me! Look what we have, look we are doing this, look at us the perfect family!! It's just so boring and not in context with reall life at all!
i absolutely agree..her showing off and bragging has gone off the scale these days can’t stand the woman anymore! Her life isn’t perfect she’s just incredibly fake and that’s what she wants to try and make people think!

Reactions: 8
She has* so been buying followers! It suddenly seems to have jumped? She was on the same number for ages and ages

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s so bloody perfect she didn’t realise that Jackson’s passport didn’t have 6 mo the left on it until it was too late to try and renew it.
And Matt ‘charmed’ the lady on check in desk into letting them fly?!
I’m in Cyprus on hols. When we booked our flights we had to we enter our passport info on the booking thing in order to be able to travel so it should have flagged it then!
I don’t think Matt charmed the woman at all. I think she saw the bratty kids and couldn’t face the meltdown from plastic Emily if they couldn’t go!
Also you check in online these days even when you’ve got as many bags as they took! Very rarely do you check in at the desk in my experience and I have flown a lot!
She moved here when she was 14 and has never applied for a British passport? Always travels on her Canadian one?!
She has to sit an exam and pay a £1K -hardly a problem for her! Bullshit she just likes to think she’s special if it’s even true.

Reactions: 12
She’s lived in England longer than she lived in Canada and never even goes back to visit! The fake Canadian accent sums up how fake this woman is in every way possible!

Reactions: 13
Jackson must be over the weight limit for that buggy. Obviously she needs to keep up the pretence to advertisers that she still has a toddler why else would you put your perfectly able 5 year old in a buggy and take it on holiday.

And as for the British Citizenship it’s closer to £2k get it all done and the life in the UK test is 24 multiple choice questions, it’s hardly an exam.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.