Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet today -the ad looks pre filmed so have they gone to Spain?! My guess is they have but are keeping quiet because she fears some people will comment about flying while her child still has an ear infection.

Reactions: 4
Do we all start with questioning comments on her posts whilest she's travelling and offline or do we recon juliets on hands to delete negativity (aka the truth)

Reactions: 1
Made me laugh how she said about how it’s now or never to see matts family in Spain as they don’t know when they will be able to next. Funny how she never missed her own family that much to pop over to Canada

Reactions: 12
Made me laugh how she said about how it’s now or never to see matts family in Spain as they don’t know when they will be able to next. Funny how she never missed her own family that much to pop over to Canada
I think she’s just using it as an excuse for a holiday, I doubt she’s that arsed about seeing them.

Reactions: 13
Laziest ad on her stories ever today. Imagine doing an advert for Asda and then having a Sainsbury’s product slap bang in centre screen (the mini breadsticks in the lunchbox).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah me too that’s what I was getting it
Honestly she’s a selfish cow.

Is Jackson seriously still in that bloody pram? He’s five a in a couple of weeks and he starts school… she needs to stop treating him like a baby for God’s sake, she’s making him so lazy, it’s not good for his health.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just going to write can’t believe they’ve taken the pram! I don’t believe he has a physical disability as to need one?! 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just going to write can’t believe they’ve taken the pram! I don’t believe he has a physical disability as to need one?! 🙈
She would mention it if he did, I have no doubt.

I think she just can’t handle the fact that Matt doesn’t want another baby when she does and because of that she’s babied Jackson and turned him into a spoilt little Prince who has to be ferried around everywhere.

Reactions: 9
I usually like Emily, and have never commented on this thread before, but I had to because I was just like “a pram?!?!?!” 🤯🤯🤯 I’d be so embarrassed to post those photos! The kid is, 4 (nearly 5 actually) and about to start school. A bleeping PRAM!! My 4 year old hasn’t used a pram since she was about 2 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's such lazy parenting to push your 4 year and 11 month old son in a pushchair. If he complains about walking it's because she's never asked him to walk anywhere he is either riding a scooter or in a pushchair.. the answer isn't bring the pushchair on holiday it's help your son to develop the muscles in his legs to walk further and take lots of breaks on long walks!

His legs are so long he can basically push himself along with his feet touching the ground.. 🤦🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It's such lazy parenting to push your 4 year and 11 month old son in a pushchair. If he complains about walking it's because she's never asked him to walk anywhere he is either riding a scooter or in a pushchair.. the answer isn't bring the pushchair on holiday it's help your son to develop the muscles in his legs to walk further and take lots of breaks on long walks!

His legs are so long he can basically push himself along with his feet touching the ground.. 🤦🏽‍♀️
My daughter is 4 and not been in a pushchair for years. Wtf is he doing in a pram.

Reactions: 11
Exactly! They went on a dog walk once and Jackson was whining for her to carry him, this wasn’t that long ago. She’s also said before he doesn’t like outdoor play at nursery and that he refuses to go out when the other children are taken out… probably because she’s made him lazy by babying him constantly.

she really can’t let go of the fact she wanted four babies.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Also, is it just me or does Caleb seem really naughty and she just smiles and laughs at him? In the lift he’s dicking about and pulling faces. I know kids will be kids but that would really get on my wick 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Also, is it just me or does Caleb seem really naughty and she just smiles and laughs at him? In the lift he’s dicking about and pulling faces. I know kids will be kids but that would really get on my wick 😂😂
He’s the one usually doing cartwheels through hotels 🙄🙄 honestly I think her kids are the kids everyone dreads, or at least the last two are, they’re spoilt rotten. Although I do think Fraser is her favourite, she’s always gone on and on about how incredible he is.

Reactions: 13
Fraser seems generally polite and well behaved. The younger too are brats in my opinion. Caleb just downright naughty and Jackson is babied and allowed to get away with anything and everything. I’d be mortified if they were my kids.

Reactions: 14
The clip in the lift it looks like something is in Calebs ear (in the mirror) then in the photo of them outside the plane, it’s like a bit has been edited on his ear, is it just my eyes or? So maybe it was Caleb with the infection and he has something on his ear she’s hiding from camera?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The clip in the lift it looks like something is in Calebs ear (in the mirror) then in the photo of them outside the plane, it’s like a bit has been edited on his ear, is it just my eyes or? So maybe it was Caleb with the infection and he has something on his ear she’s hiding from camera?
Yeah it does look like its been edited, it’s really weird!
2925C813-D33A-4EEF-9071-B673EA7C4933.png

that’s the one in the lift, looks like something yellow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.