Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like Emily’s videos on YouTube esp her cleaning ones. She felt relatable. I have no problem with her doing well with her influencing career ( even though I think the whole influencer thing is questionable career) and buying a bigger house etc. I get that she’s made her money influencing others to buy stuff etc and a lot of the time it’s all BS coming out of her mouth.But like it or not this is her job and she’s made money from it and is entitled to spend it as she sees fit - HOWEVER…….. I really don’t like her constant smug attitude these days. Her content is really really dull. The bathroom renovation has taken months and Frankly no one cares anymore because she’s showed so much of it in her stories, there’s no big jaw dropping reveal.
She comes across as braggy with trips to centerparcs etc but she seems so fake these days - who wears a dress like that to cycle round centerparcs?!
I think shes a victim of her own success. She was really good at her job in the beginning but she’s no idea what her niche is now- boys are growing up so her parenting tips aren’t new or relevant anymore, her cleaning bids are dull because it’s obvious she has a cleaner
( and why not) so it’s all so staged. Actually that’s it in a nutshell. She’s lost all her spontaneity! Her entire presence on instagram etc is staged nothing natural about her anymore, which is a real shame because I think she was one of the better instagrammers, originally.
She never addresses issues which she knows her followers are asking: Matt’s job, the fridge saga, etc etc.Just delete delete and block if anyone questions. I hate the fakeness and I was a real fan originally.
So many of them just sell out and lose all integrity and then wonder why they have threads on Tattle!

End of my essay on Emily Norris! 🤣🤣🤣( it’s a dull sat eve here!!)
Very well said, I respect her success but shes heading to failure if she thinks she can carry on with what made her her fortune. Its a staged life now that has huge negative affects on the life's of her children. I can see caleb or Jackson selling the real story of an being an influences child in the future.

Reactions: 7
To be fair when I regulary watched her videos her children didn't get much involved in her videos. I could see them all the time but it looked spontanuos and natural. Last few months it looks unatural ... partly probably because older kids are aware that those videos can be seen by all of their friends - and rest of the world.

Reactions: 5
I’m not keen on either of the lights individually but together they just look awful. I think she should pay less attention to interior designers trying to push quirky impractical crap and focus on what actually looks good and works and perhaps even ask the kids what they would like, you know, in their own rooms. All for the ‘gram!

Reactions: 8
I’m not the trendiest of people so thought maybe it’s a ‘thing’?! The lights don’t go?! It’s not THAT big a room to be able to take 2 such different lights! Has she paid that same interior designer to do Caleb’s room? Think she needs to find a new designer!

To be fair when I regulary watched her videos her children didn't get much involved in her videos. I could see them all the time but it looked spontanuos and natural. Last few months it looks unatural ... partly probably because older kids are aware that those videos can be seen by all of their friends - and rest of the world.
Yes the kids are definitely getting sentient and realising this is not something they want to be doing.

Maybe like the Free Britney movement we need a signal they can do to tell the audience they want out of the YouTube family madness!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the little strop Jackson had because one of the smarties was cracked 🙄 he just threw it on the floor and Emily just carried on with the story! 🙄 terrible behaviour really and for her not to pull him up on it will be storing problems for later 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see the little strop Jackson had because one of the smarties was cracked 🙄 he just threw it on the floor and Emily just carried on with the story! 🙄 terrible behaviour really and for her not to pull him up on it will be storing problems for later 🙄
I hate the fact she tries to blame all of his bad behaviour on the fact that he is a Virgo. No emily he is just a spoilt lazy brat and you’re allowing his rude behaviour!

Reactions: 21
To be fair, he is a Virgo!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I reckon Jackson the precious Virgo could be headed in this direction. Didn’t our Emsy say she’s a Pisces explains her serial killer smile 🤣🤣🤣 she’s been lookin more manly these days as well
My other half’s a Sagittarius… I better run now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t believe in star signs they’re just spoilt brats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know how she can just carry right on filming and then post it! It’s like she’s proud of their bad behaviour! Worst mum ever Emily

Reactions: 6
Honestly it’s shocking, I know she says her childhood was horrible so she probably wants them to have this amazing childhood, but she’s doing them no favours at all. she’s literally turning them into miserable, ungrateful, rude brats.

I can imagine Jackson’s teacher making complaints, and Emily not listening to a word of it. It’s like now that she has so much money, she doesn’t care how her kids behave, it’s like she’s proud that they are brats.

Reactions: 16
Honestly it’s shocking, I know she says her childhood was horrible so she probably wants them to have this amazing childhood, but she’s doing them no favours at all. she’s literally turning them into miserable, ungrateful, rude brats.

I can imagine Jackson’s teacher making complaints, and Emily not listening to a word of it. It’s like now that she has so much money, she doesn’t care how her kids behave, it’s like she’s proud that they are brats.
they have never been corrected. I’m quite stern and yes I would have concerns.

I honestly think she will be genuinely baffled if the teacher raises any concerns about his behaviour. I don't think she'd go all on the defensive like, 'no my child is perfect', I think she would be genuinely puzzled that her child behaves like a brat compared to other children his age. Definitely got the rose-tinted specs on when it comes to those kids, she seems to think their bratty behaviour is endearing.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.