Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine what she looks like without the filter!
I think she would actually look much better without that awful hair extensions, botox, fillers and orange filter.

she needs side soft fringe, shoulder lenght haircut and more natural hair color. that's all. :D

Reactions: 12
Didn't watch her for few months now, jeeez how "plastic" is her face 😆
I have a feeling looking at her, that her skin tension would just explode if I would use a simply pin LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jackson is becoming such a lazy little brat! Her own fault for babying him and being such a wet wipe of a mother!!! She thinks her kids are bleeping perfect!! And they really are not!!!!

Reactions: 16
Jackson is becoming such a lazy little brat! Her own fault for babying him and being such a wet wipe of a mother!!! She thinks her kids are bleeping perfect!! And they really are not!!!!
She will be one of those mothers that instantly jumps to their defence if the teacher says they did anything at school

The whole ipad being covered up with a sticker and talking shite in the video just shows she knows its lazy parenting. Don’t get me wrong, Im not judging I’ve whipped the ipad out to keep the peace on more than one occasion but then I don’t go around looking down my nose at people and selling a fantasy lifestyle either

Reactions: 23
It’s embarrassing how fake she is!!! She just fake smiles, giggles and lies her way through life to try and make out she has this perfect life with a perfect family..which she clearly doesn’t!

Reactions: 9
I love the new shower and i like the flooring but do they go together, i dont think so!!

Reactions: 3
Matt says in her centre parc vlog “you can’t see Jackson on his iPad” when she bikes past and she has put up text saying he is joking!!! But we’ve seen a pic of him on his iPad in her insta pic!!! LIAR. Around the 6 min mark
What a liar.

Reactions: 6
Brushed gold taps with black shower fittings? Bit of a mish mash?
Yes should of stuck all black or all gold not both!! Disappointed in the boys bathroom it’s not the best interior and I can guess this wouldn’t cost like a normal bathroom. I’d expect she’s paid over the price with all the fancy shite she’s bought but nothing goes!!

Reactions: 8
So Emily’s deleted all the comments on her Instagram post of the new fridge that are asking her about the other fridge that she recently was gifted and advertised!!! She is one shady witch she really deserves to be brought down a peg or two!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 27
How many FREE fridges does one plastic woman need! Not even a year old and she’s ditched it for another one!!
0BC97FE8-B3E2-4F9F-A886-C79EA9EF64B8.jpeg
DE65A8A7-AB22-4E04-9E51-6D343F73BED5.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Kinda annoys me how she says ‘Mom’ when she’s lived in the UK for the majority of her life 😂

Reactions: 15
Kinda annoys me how she says ‘Mom’ when she’s lived in the UK for the majority of her life 😂
Yes! My kids spent their primary school years in the USA and moved back here as teenager and pre-teen. Within a year they’d lost their strong US accents and although they ( and me) still use some American phrases you’d never know they lived there! I remember in her video of Jackson’s birth she sounded like she’d lived in Essex all her life so I think the accent is an exaggeration as she thinks it makes her unique.

Reactions: 14
I’d never seen that birth video so went and had a watch. Her accent is so different there, she sounds incredibly English compared to now. And even though she looks like she’s had work done she looks a lot nicer than she does these days. Her attitude is also so different.

Crazy what a few years can do to you.

Reactions: 14
I used to like Emily’s videos on YouTube esp her cleaning ones. She felt relatable. I have no problem with her doing well with her influencing career ( even though I think the whole influencer thing is questionable career) and buying a bigger house etc. I get that she’s made her money influencing others to buy stuff etc and a lot of the time it’s all BS coming out of her mouth.But like it or not this is her job and she’s made money from it and is entitled to spend it as she sees fit - HOWEVER…….. I really don’t like her constant smug attitude these days. Her content is really really dull. The bathroom renovation has taken months and Frankly no one cares anymore because she’s showed so much of it in her stories, there’s no big jaw dropping reveal.
She comes across as braggy with trips to centerparcs etc but she seems so fake these days - who wears a dress like that to cycle round centerparcs?!
I think shes a victim of her own success. She was really good at her job in the beginning but she’s no idea what her niche is now- boys are growing up so her parenting tips aren’t new or relevant anymore, her cleaning bids are dull because it’s obvious she has a cleaner
( and why not) so it’s all so staged. Actually that’s it in a nutshell. She’s lost all her spontaneity! Her entire presence on instagram etc is staged nothing natural about her anymore, which is a real shame because I think she was one of the better instagrammers, originally.
She never addresses issues which she knows her followers are asking: Matt’s job, the fridge saga, etc etc.Just delete delete and block if anyone questions. I hate the fakeness and I was a real fan originally.
So many of them just sell out and lose all integrity and then wonder why they have threads on Tattle!

End of my essay on Emily Norris! 🤣🤣🤣( it’s a dull sat eve here!!)

Reactions: 25
Has she stopped uploading 3 times a week? I thought it was religiously 3x a week (when I was an avid sheep!)

Reactions: 4
Has she stopped uploading 3 times a week? I thought it was religiously 3x a week (when I was an avid sheep!)
Don’t tell me she’s ran out of HACKS!! To plagiarise or Amazon tat to AFF link!!

• Haha
I used to like Emily’s videos on YouTube esp her cleaning ones. She felt relatable. I have no problem with her doing well with her influencing career ( even though I think the whole influencer thing is questionable career) and buying a bigger house etc. I get that she’s made her money influencing others to buy stuff etc and a lot of the time it’s all BS coming out of her mouth.But like it or not this is her job and she’s made money from it and is entitled to spend it as she sees fit - HOWEVER…….. I really don’t like her constant smug attitude these days. Her content is really really dull. The bathroom renovation has taken months and Frankly no one cares anymore because she’s showed so much of it in her stories, there’s no big jaw dropping reveal.
She comes across as braggy with trips to centerparcs etc but she seems so fake these days - who wears a dress like that to cycle round centerparcs?!
I think shes a victim of her own success. She was really good at her job in the beginning but she’s no idea what her niche is now- boys are growing up so her parenting tips aren’t new or relevant anymore, her cleaning bids are dull because it’s obvious she has a cleaner
( and why not) so it’s all so staged. Actually that’s it in a nutshell. She’s lost all her spontaneity! Her entire presence on instagram etc is staged nothing natural about her anymore, which is a real shame because I think she was one of the better instagrammers, originally.
She never addresses issues which she knows her followers are asking: Matt’s job, the fridge saga, etc etc.Just delete delete and block if anyone questions. I hate the fakeness and I was a real fan originally.
So many of them just sell out and lose all integrity and then wonder why they have threads on Tattle!

End of my essay on Emily Norris! 🤣🤣🤣( it’s a dull sat eve here!!)

Well said 👍 I agree 100 %.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.