Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in the trailer, clearly with the iPad and has put a cartoon book over it 🤣 wtf
Oh my god, so embarrassed by her poor parenting of lazy jacks but has to have a pic for the gram, so just puts an emoji image over the ipad to hide it, making it more obvious. 🤣🤯😖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god, so embarrassed by her poor parenting of lazy jacks but has to have a pic for the gram, so just puts an emoji image over the ipad to hide it, making it more obvious. 🤣🤯😖
Literally we’ve used our phone in desperate measures but mine don’t have their own iPad to take out to places, they can watch it at home and it stays home. I would not let my 4 year old sit in there watching it she could either walk/cycle or watch the world go by.
Disclaimer I’m not a perfect parent!
Because those kids have never had to do anything they don’t want to do/would find boring such as going to the shops, running and errand they just expect everything to be entertainment and she’s bred that

Reactions: 12
Posting a photo of your son doing a 💩 to thousands of followers... Really?! I don't care when that photo was taken, it's such an invasion of your children's privacy.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Posting a photo of your son doing a 💩 to thousands of followers... Really?! I don't care when that photo was taken, it's such an invasion of your children's privacy.
Also fancy going to a beautiful resort like that and not showing any consideration for fellow guests and letting your son just poo out in the open. I know he is doing it in a potty but i would still be mortified to do this with my kids and would be annoyed at other's doing this

Reactions: 18
Also fancy going to a beautiful resort like that and not showing any consideration for fellow guests and letting your son just poo out in the open. I know he is doing it in a potty but i would still be mortified to do this with my kids and would be annoyed at other's doing this
I don’t know… when they’re small sometimes they do leave it til the absolute last minute and they have to go right then and there

Completely agree with others that she shouldn’t be posting it though, wtf

Reactions: 11
I don’t know… when they’re small sometimes they do leave it til the absolute last minute and they have to go right then and there

Completely agree with others that she shouldn’t be posting it though, wtf
We used to have the same travel potty and when they need to go they need to go but she looks to be right beside a main path, I would at least move to the side or find a tree 🤣 and defo not a photo for the gram 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What 4 year old needs an iPad while they’re in a bike trailer?! Surely it’s fun enough to distract Prince Jackson. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 19
What 4 year old needs an iPad while they’re in a bike trailer?! Surely it’s fun enough to distract Prince Jackson. Unbelievable.
He’s going to have a tough time at school where there is 1 teacher who splits their attention between 29 other 4 year olds. If he can't even sit in the back of a trailer and be entertained enough by watching the world go by and the fun of riding in a trailer without sitting in front of a screen how is he going to cope sitting and learning next month!

Reactions: 17
He’s going to have a tough time at school where there is 1 teacher who splits their attention between 29 other 4 year olds. If he can't even sit in the back of a trailer and be entertained enough by watching the world go by and the fun of riding in a trailer without sitting in front of a screen how is he going to cope sitting and learning next month!
I totally agree that Jackson is in for a huge shock starting full time school!!!

Reactions: 14
I totally agree that Jackson is in for a huge shock starting full time school!!!
Definitely! I’m sure she said before that at preschool he refused to take part in forest school and laughed about it

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.