Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Jackson might have a physical problem not wanting to walk run around or cycle. Didn’t she once say he was always so thirsty and people were commenting to get him tested for diabetes? Or has all that babying for content made him terribly lazy? Not that perfect mum Ems would ever admit her awful parenting ruined him.

Reactions: 7
To be fair at 4 /5 my kid wouldn’t be able to ride around centreparcs even with stabilisers.
Her video of them dancing on the furniture was utterly grim
Fair enough but he could have a balance bike for a bit? I bet they haven’t even tried. I appreciate he will be slower so perhaps a trailer if they wanted to do a big bike ride but I just think they should encourage him to try and encourage independence.
It’s like he’s always being carried either by Emily, in a Buggy/trailer etc.

Reactions: 6
700k subscribers and thanking everyone “it really means the world to me and my family” ….oh we know is does scamily 🤑🤑🤑🤑

Reactions: 14
Haven't we already heard about an INCREDIBLE fridge from her?

Yes. Yes we have. Was the previous groundbreaking fridge not good enough anymore?

Reactions: 8
Fair enough but he could have a balance bike for a bit? I bet they haven’t even tried. I appreciate he will be slower so perhaps a trailer if they wanted to do a big bike ride but I just think they should encourage him to try and encourage independence.
It’s like he’s always being carried either by Emily, in a Buggy/trailer etc.
I agree mine is 4 and is active as ever 😩
Didn’t consider physical problem but it’s possible. I reckon his is just lazy she’s babied him and carried him around constantly even whilst cooking and doing jobs rather than teaching him to be independent. It’s probably because he is ‘the last’ so she’s trying to hold onto everything

Reactions: 8
I just watched her Amazon video. I hate the amount of plastic she buys! And just the amount she buys altogether. It’s just so wasteful! She’s got such a big platform she could really spread awareness about the climate and freak weather that’s been happening around the world :(

yeah right.

one part of me still likes Emily but she's just not very intelligent woman ... or intelligent at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate how she comments everything her kids does and encourage competition too. Someone said here once that she thought her first was so advanced that he started preschool 1 year ahead when actually it was just the normal starting age

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Obviously I don’t know for certain but based on the fact that I have a child with mobility problems and she absolutely wouldn’t hesitate to make video content from it Im pretty confident Jackson is just lazy. Not his fault though, I bet they don’t even try.

I didn’t see the video on the table but it sounds gross and doesn’t surprise me whatsoever which child it was 😅 Like I’ve said before they are chavs with lots of money

Reactions: 12
Obviously I don’t know for certain but based on the fact that I have a child with mobility problems and she absolutely wouldn’t hesitate to make video content from it Im pretty confident Jackson is just lazy. Not his fault though, I bet they don’t even try.

I didn’t see the video on the table but it sounds gross and doesn’t surprise me whatsoever which child it was 😅 Like I’ve said before they are chavs with lots of money
She tries soooo hard to be classy though... but always fails. The latest tik tok for the havaianas was chavvy as hell

When she posted about the New fridge on IG Someone mentioned in the comments like what was wrong with the new one from only a year ago and she deleted it.

I really can't be bothered to watch any of her videos anymore and when I think about how I used to look forward to them and enjoy me time with her... 😰
In her last couple od vlogs she mentions the word posh so many Times.... I guess that is what she is up for ... She will never be that relatable mom a lot of us looked up to Like she once was.

Reactions: 16
Well done Emily 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 if anyone had doubts she was a stepford wife she’s right convinced them now, most robotic video ever.

Also what a melt 40 yo Matt enjoying making this bloody tiktoks 🤣 get a real job! actually get a life Norris fam

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s now asking if they should go to Spain as planned or cancel. What is she talking about with quarantining in a hotel? I thought you needed to quarantine at home if you come from a amber plus country ?

Reactions: 4
She must be reading her as Jackson on a bike today
I saw that!! Definitely reading here!!

She’s now asking if they should go to Spain as planned or cancel. What is she talking about with quarantining in a hotel? I thought you needed to quarantine at home if you come from a amber plus country ?
To be fair she said if it changes from amber plus to red they’d have to quarantine in a hotel which is correct.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.