Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me a bit sick 😂 a load of nobody’s thinking their gods gift because they’ve popped out some kids
*because they've popped out some kids they can make money from*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ that Q&A is one of the dullest things I’ve ever watched!! 😴

Reactions: 5
When is she going to explain that Matt has sold his salons and now they only have one income and a big house how are they going to afford the building work

Reactions: 14
It is her eyes that makes her look older
Agree it’s def in the eyes . You can t get Botox under the eye as there is nt a muscle there so I think it makes then look far worse than they actually are. If she had a few wrinkles elsewhere it would def balance her face up a bit. I always think her face looks sooo tight and uncomfortable 😣

Reactions: 10
Alright which one of you is this? 😅 AND shes filming in Calebs room now, what a surprise

(she didnt answer btw just passive aggressively liked it)

62A89BAD-5B52-484A-BA90-1225E83F7467.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When is she going to explain that Matt has sold his salons and now they only have one income and a big house how are they going to afford the building work
She makes soooo much money off YouTube and social media, she doesn’t need his income, she was probably earning more than him! She’ll be earning thousands!

Reactions: 9
I was watching a small YouTuber's q&a the other day, think she has about 20k subscribers and she she said she makes around £10k a year from views on her videos...based on Emily's subs and views she prob makes close to that a month with all the paid ads and sponsorships on top, Instagram and the fact that she doesn't actaully pay for anything as she gets everything gifted! Matt definitely doesn't need to work!

I was watching a small YouTuber's q&a the other day, think she has about 20k subscribers and she she said she makes around £10k a year from views on her videos...based on Emily's subs and views she prob makes close to that a month with all the paid ads and sponsorships on top, Instagram and the fact that she doesn't actaully pay for anything as she gets everything gifted! Matt definitely doesn't need to work!
Exactly! She’s literally rolling in it!

Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand the husbands of successful you tubers/ instagrammers who give up work when in many cases they are still in their 30’s/40’s. Why don’t they continue working to get as much money behind them as possible for the futures of their family and themselves. It’s such a vacuous existence, following the wife around Home Bargains/ TKMaxx/ Primark etc filming a haul, joining in with the odd pathetic TikTok. Where is their self respect? Clearly Emily earns a fortune doing what she does but I really don’t get why her husband would give up his successful business to twit about on social media. I’d hate having my husband at home all day long, it would drive me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really don’t understand the husbands of successful you tubers/ instagrammers who give up work when in many cases they are still in their 30’s/40’s. Why don’t they continue working to get as much money behind them as possible for the futures of their family and themselves. It’s such a vacuous existence, following the wife around Home Bargains/ TKMaxx/ Primark etc filming a haul, joining in with the odd pathetic TikTok. Where is their self respect? Clearly Emily earns a fortune doing what she does but I really don’t get why her husband would give up his successful business to twit about on social media. I’d hate having my husband at home all day long, it would drive me mad.
Exactly! He started those salons as a grooming for men thing when I think it was a new idea. He’s obviously made a success out of it so why give it up?? Go part time if you want - would totally get that- but he’s only 40 and one wrong move and Emily’s Empire could come crashing down around her! However I think they are probably quite clever with money ( Matt more than her!) and they’ll have good accountants and I suspect they’ll have invested quite a bit. I don’t think she’s as ditsy as she likes to portray.
Also bet she’s heaving a sigh of relief the Reno is starting as she might have some reasonable content now!

I don’t see the fascination with this woman . She’s boring . So dull . She’s full of herself and nothing is appealing about her . I don’t get why people watch or follow her , even mum thing is boring , she’s not relatable . Wouldn’t surprise me if she had another baby just for content and views . Just another freeloader on the gram

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.