Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the fascination with this woman . She’s boring . So dull . She’s full of herself and nothing is appealing about her . I don’t get why people watch or follow her , even mum thing is boring , she’s not relatable . Wouldn’t surprise me if she had another baby just for content and views . Just another freeloader on the gram
She thinks her mat and the kids are above everyone else.

Reactions: 7
I was listening to a podcast recently about these so called “influencers”. They were saying that a lot of them do these big home renovations as they can write off the costs against their taxes as it’s considered content for their channel. It makes sense now why they all do it. Anyone else hear about this?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did they really just dig up half the backyard? To put in a concrete McMansion extension on an already huge house.

Feels crazy for Matt to give up his salons to do something so flimsy.

They won’t be able to keep filming the boys when they’re teenagers. Plus also, they’re talking about how important Frasers education is. So he can do what, follow in their footsteps and make YouTube videos selling products? Or do something substantial with his life. I feel like their channel is just going to implode. I don’t think any of their original viewers are watching any more.

Reactions: 12
I really don’t understand the husbands of successful you tubers/ instagrammers who give up work when in many cases they are still in their 30’s/40’s. Why don’t they continue working to get as much money behind them as possible for the futures of their family and themselves. It’s such a vacuous existence, following the wife around Home Bargains/ TKMaxx/ Primark etc filming a haul, joining in with the odd pathetic TikTok. Where is their self respect? Clearly Emily earns a fortune doing what she does but I really don’t get why her husband would give up his successful business to twit about on social media. I’d hate having my husband at home all day long, it would drive me mad.
Cos he's a fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has Emily got no hairline? She should really get a fringe . She looks like an 🥚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cos he's a fanny.
She needs him to hold the camera and occasionally interject with a usual sacastic comment so she can do that ridiculous giggle and make her voice go all high like she’s 17. Pass me the bucket.

Did they really just dig up half the backyard? To put in a concrete McMansion extension on an already huge house.

Feels crazy for Matt to give up his salons to do something so flimsy.

They won’t be able to keep filming the boys when they’re teenagers. Plus also, they’re talking about how important Frasers education is. So he can do what, follow in their footsteps and make YouTube videos selling products? Or do something substantial with his life. I feel like their channel is just going to implode. I don’t think any of their original viewers are watching any more.
I’m an original viewer and by god am I happy this thread exists - I used to watch all her videos, comment, like and all the rest but I’ve woken up to just how fake and un relatable it all is. I can’t believe I actually bought into that tit. Alarm bells started ringing when she ripped out her perfectly lovely kitchen and replaced it with one she said in her words was “more instagrammable” - after that it’s been a downward spiral. EVERYTHING is done for likes and views. Once the house renovations are done the IG account for it will be one very long boring thread of each room photographed at different angles for the rest of time. And dumb fuckwits will just lap it up. I have no doubt that it was her idea to sell Matt’s business- one he’s worked really hard for and must be so proud of. Surely he could still own the business without having to do any of the menial work himself? She’s so paranoid about everything she wants to keep him at home so he doesn’t stray away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I find it really strange that she’s commenting on how the boys are okay not being able to go on the trampoline and not the fact that shes bought a dog just before ripping her garden to tit

I wish she got that little puppy a harness rather than put the lead of the collie and pressing on her throat

Reactions: 8
She needs him to hold the camera and occasionally interject with a usual sacastic comment so she can do that ridiculous giggle and make her voice go all high like she’s 17. Pass me the bucket.

I’m an original viewer and by god am I happy this thread exists - I used to watch all her videos, comment, like and all the rest but I’ve woken up to just how fake and un relatable it all is. I can’t believe I actually bought into that tit. Alarm bells started ringing when she ripped out her perfectly lovely kitchen and replaced it with one she said in her words was “more instagrammable” - after that it’s been a downward spiral. EVERYTHING is done for likes and views. Once the house renovations are done the IG account for it will be one very long boring thread of each room photographed at different angles for the rest of time. And dumb fuckwits will just lap it up. I have no doubt that it was her idea to sell Matt’s business- one he’s worked really hard for and must be so proud of. Surely he could still own the business without having to do any of the menial work himself? She’s so paranoid about everything she wants to keep him at home so he doesn’t stray away.
I could not agree more. I’ve followed her from the beginning, well before Jackson was born. She always seemed so genuine and I feel now, like it was all fake from the beginning.

Plenty of others in that pack have still stayed authentic, like SJ strum and Hannah Mags. They’ve branched into different niches like the baby names or yoga, and still do family vlogs etc. but still are creative and not just filming their kids 24/7 to sell stuff.

I can’t believe Matt sold his salons!

I also can’t believe how much she films that field at the back of her place. It’s SO open and it would be so easy for anyone to find it. Such a risk if you ask me.

Reactions: 10
I could not agree more. I’ve followed her from the beginning, well before Jackson was born. She always seemed so genuine and I feel now, like it was all fake from the beginning.

Plenty of others in that pack have still stayed authentic, like SJ strum and Hannah Mags. They’ve branched into different niches like the baby names or yoga, and still do family vlogs etc. but still are creative and not just filming their kids 24/7 to sell stuff.

I can’t believe Matt sold his salons!

I also can’t believe how much she films that field at the back of her place. It’s SO open and it would be so easy for anyone to find it. Such a risk if you ask me.
It’s a field. A boring muddy field but it’s like she’s got the Yorkshire Dales at the back the way she goes on about it. I have a field at the back of my house too, but I don’t feel the need to post 50k photos of it. I follow a guy on IG called Adam Whittington - he works to save children from child exploitation. One of his massive peeves are ‘mum influencers’ - because they have no idea how easy they make it for their children’s photos to end up on the dark web. It’s soft child exploitation and it drives me mad how much children are now used for likes and gains.

Reactions: 22
Usually just a lurker but had to comment. They’ve done the garden renovation aka paying someone to build a new conservatory for like 2 days and she’s moaning about how hard it is to live in a building site????? Poor boys can’t use their trampoline??? Give us a break and just go sit on the other side of your mansion you massive, entitled wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Usually just a lurker but had to comment. They’ve done the garden renovation aka paying someone to build a new conservatory for like 2 days and she’s moaning about how hard it is to live in a building site????? Poor boys can’t use their trampoline??? Give us a break and just go sit on the other side of your mansion you massive, entitled wanker.
She’s so entitled it’s disgusting. Some kids don’t even have a proper home, she should be grateful for what she’s got.

Reactions: 18
It’s a field. A boring muddy field but it’s like she’s got the Yorkshire Dales at the back the way she goes on about it. I have a field at the back of my house too, but I don’t feel the need to post 50k photos of it. I follow a guy on IG called Adam Whittington - he works to save children from child exploitation. One of his massive peeves are ‘mum influencers’ - because they have no idea how easy they make it for their children’s photos to end up on the dark web. It’s soft child exploitation and it drives me mad how much children are now used for likes and gains.
I live in Australia and have friends who work in cyber child protection. There would be little doubt the Norris kids would be on the dark web. They often use children they can keep getting new material of every week.

It baffles me that with all their “new money” they have obviously not spoken to a cyber security expert. You can see that a few other you tubers in that group have and they aren’t filming their kids much anymore. It just surprises me because one thing for sure, Emily is devoted to those kids and wouldn’t want anything to happen to them. Just shows lack of intelligence!

Reactions: 4
I live in Australia and have friends who work in cyber child protection. There would be little doubt the Norris kids would be on the dark web. They often use children they can keep getting new material of every week.

It baffles me that with all their “new money” they have obviously not spoken to a cyber security expert. You can see that a few other you tubers in that group have and they aren’t filming their kids much anymore. It just surprises me because one thing for sure, Emily is devoted to those kids and wouldn’t want anything to happen to them. Just shows lack of intelligence!
I agree - the guy i follow is from Australia actually. It’s because of him that my Instagram account is private and I’m very, very careful about what I post. I didn’t realise the sort of images that get shared are just of normal kids - they don’t even need to be in swimsuits or anything. It’s shocking. Emily’s kids are a HUGE draw to her accounts so I can’t imagine her ever hiding them from the public eye

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it's "just" lack of intelligence.

About Matt's business ... I think he lost his clients, like many other salons, when UK went to first lockdown and then he decided to sell it and "work" with Emily.

Sorry for my English.

Reactions: 5
I think Emily is fully aware of the dangers of selling her home and children online, but she just shrugs it off and ignores it because the lure of the money is too strong. She would have to be ultra naive and thick to think otherwise. She's a business woman, savy with the Internet she's not that dull. What would she film if she wasn't shoving a camera at them? That's all she's got. I think this house was supposed to take some of the heat off them (the kids now they're older) but it hasn't been as popular as she thought it would be, so now she's got the bloody dog to flog as well as the kids privacy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I think Emily is fully aware of the dangers of selling her home and children online, but she just shrugs it off and ignores it because the lure of the money is too strong. She would have to be ultra naive and thick to think otherwise. She's a business woman, savy with the Internet she's not that dull. What would she film if she wasn't shoving a camera at them? That's all she's got. I think this house was supposed to take some of the heat off them (the kids now they're older) but it hasn't been as popular as she thought it would be, so now she's got the bloody dog to flog as well as the kids privacy.
I think it’s one of those things that everyone assumes won’t happen to them, but in reality there is no knowing what or where all those photos & private information shes shares about the children is on the internet..
How would you even know if your child’s photo is on one of those awful sites 🤷🏽‍♀️ if you’ve got a public social media account anyone can take the photos for themselves.

Reactions: 9

My personal view is that legislation needs to be put in place that no child can be put on social media except in relation to legal private accounts. Children are not able to give informed consent and I believe it is an abuse of parental position to post pictures, upload videos of their child or provide any information pertaining to them. Maybe this seems too strong a position to take but it is my opinion that as adults we have a duty to protect children and they are not protected if their image is vulnerable to abuse or their safety compromised. I think each one of these parents who do this should be (a) ashamed and (b) stopped and for some the only means of stopping them would be to legislate against this practice because they do not have the insight or moral compass to recognise what they are doing is wrong. My opinion!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.