Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s just got lucky so far! Bet it’s bollocks though! Wait til beloved Kiki ( God I hate that name) hits the ‘ teenage’ stage of development! 🤣🤣
She can’t /won’t discipline her children so can’ t see her doing it with the dog.
Also, if Kiki is so well trained already why does she need a dog trainer ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, if Kiki is so well trained already why does she need a dog trainer ?
Probably for content and/or it’s a freebie!
All puppies need training. Every puppy can
learn sit really quickly. There’s a lot more to it than a few basic commands, Emily!

When I saw her holding up that kinetic sand suitcase that Jackson already owns, I genuinely thought she was going to do a giveaway of the gifts on her Christine gift guide... Then I remembered she's one of the grabbiest influencers there is. And very out of touch with the current economic climate in our country - £250 Barbie dream house, £1200 trampoline. Relatable!!
Seemed to me like an undeclared ad for the 'so..' company that made the slime and lolly maker.

Reactions: 8
Puppy house trained etc etc etc once again everything is ridiculously perfect no problems sparkle and shine in old Ems house. Just like her ridiculously perfect Botox filled face. Give it a rest fake face.

Reactions: 11
Puppy house trained etc etc etc once again everything is ridiculously perfect no problems sparkle and shine in old Ems house. Just like her ridiculously perfect Botox filled face. Give it a rest fake face.
I've had several puppies and I can tell you things aren't perfect in the Norris house at the moment: Kiki is probably peeing everywhere (which is to be expected), but once again, Ms SpaghettiTits is completely unrelatable and doesn't so much as hint that they are working on house training her.

I hope she pees on the window seat and poops in the Jack & Jill bathroom, he he he!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watching her Xmas gift guide, she said that Jackson loves the fort building kit so much that she bought one for his nursery and pre-school class so he could play with it wherever he went?! 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watching her Xmas gift guide, she said that Jackson loves the fort building kit so much that she bought one for his nursery and pre-school class so he could play with it wherever he went?! 🤔
God, I don't watch her anymore and this reminds me why. She's insufferable ! Why would she do that ???

Reactions: 12
That child is going to be such an entitled little tit as he grows up. She is absolutely ruining him. Silly silly woman.

Reactions: 20
See she’s trying to get as many people as she can to click on all these Amazon links ready to gain commission from anything they buy from Black Friday. She’s sly!
054FDB8F-C541-4C03-AF18-8ADA8B6C7057.jpeg
6002E6D4-0DC3-4C03-A274-06F387525E9F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Not so other children can enjoy the same toy as Jackson loves. How about gifting a set to a local food bank/charity so another family who are not as fortunate as Jackson’s can love it too?? No thought not ! Selfish

I also don’t get why people need her ideas for Xmas presents for their kids? Are they so lacking in imagination that they can’t find out from their own kids what they like or are into at the moment? Isn’t that what the joy of Christmas is about. Buying gifts that your own children love and seeing their little faces. Not just buying what the likes of plastic Emily buys for her entitled sprogs. The worlds a weird place!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Sounds to me like one of those "parent donations" where the parent has an agenda...never heard of it in a nursery though...usually posh schools

I thought the same!! So controlling making sure his favourite toy is all the settings he goes to! 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The puppy’s pottt trained already..is this like when she said Jackson was potty trained yet we still saw him wearing nappies and her carrying nappies out with them?! 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s so fake

Reactions: 13
Sounds to me like one of those "parent donations" where the parent has an agenda...never heard of it in a nursery though...usually posh schools
Yeah never heard of this and Ive worked in a few schools and my kids are at school. Absolutely ridiculous. The only other reason is I wonder if he is a nightmare and the teacher has suggested it to try and get him to join in

Reactions: 5
Yeah never heard of this and Ive worked in a few schools and my kids are at school. Absolutely ridiculous. The only other reason is I wonder if he is a nightmare and the teacher has suggested it to try and get him to join in
That's what I thought - perhaps he didn't want to go and she used it as a tactic to get him to go in. One of the best things about nursery/pre-schools is that they have DIFFERENT toys and activities to do than at home - it makes it special and exciting for the children.

Reactions: 13
My grandkids LOVED the mud kitchen their Dad built them at home and played with it loads. He made and donated one to the preschool my grand daughter attends and ALL the kids loved it. He didn’t make it just for his daughter or as some bribe, he did it so that all the kids could have as much fun as she did! She was VERY proud though and said ”my daddy made this for us to play with”!

I cannot believe how spoilt Jackson is- his brothers will really resent him later on if she’s not careful.
I’d love to know if she takes the pushchair to school!! Mind you she probably drives so no walking involved! Too far from their
(not really a)mansion!

Omg “air up” drink bottles. Her Insta and YouTube totally feels like the Truman show now. Every single video is an ad and there is zero authenticity. Who cares if it makes piles of money, do you really want to look back at filming your kids and putting them online for a pile of ads? That gift guide was ridiculous. It was only there so she could link all the products to her page.

Maybe she could do a vlogmas “how we teach our kids to give back at Christmas”.

I just can’t watch. She totally got that dog for the clicks.

I would really love to know what Matt thinks of all of this.

Reactions: 11
There is no way any money is worth that amount of self sabotage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.