Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I see another picture of the holes dug in her back garden I’m going round there to push her in!! She’s posted them five times in two days! Is this what renovation accounts are like? Unfollow👇🏻

Reactions: 9
If I see another picture of the holes dug in her back garden I’m going round there to push her in!! She’s posted them five times in two days! Is this what renovation accounts are like? Unfollow👇🏻
I bet you'd not be short of volunteers willing to help

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ll join the queue! It’s going to be hell on there for months and months. “Look! The first brick has been laid!!” “Look! Now another brick has gone down!” Total and utter bore fest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be so so hard living there with renovations going on OUTSIDE the house. Like, soooo so hard. Those poor boys who only get everything they want minus a garden for a short time. Bet it was so hard paying for someone to do all the Christmas decorations whilst alllllll the renovatingggggg is going on. And she has to take the puppy to the front garden because of renovationssssssss. Oh I really feel for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Form an orderly queue!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Must be so so hard living there with renovations going on OUTSIDE the house. Like, soooo so hard. Those poor boys who only get everything they want minus a garden for a short time. Bet it was so hard paying for someone to do all the Christmas decorations whilst alllllll the renovatingggggg is going on. And she has to take the puppy to the front garden because of renovationssssssss. Oh I really feel for her.
no doubt going to center parcs at Christmas becuase of all the renavattttiiiiiooons. Going to the Maldives in February half term becuase of allllllll the renovaaaattiiooons. Back to center parcs over Easter becuase of all the renooovvaaaattiioons. That poor dog will spend its life in kennels because they’ll be away so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s one of those things that everyone assumes won’t happen to them, but in reality there is no knowing what or where all those photos & private information shes shares about the children is on the internet..
How would you even know if your child’s photo is on one of those awful sites 🤷🏽‍♀️ if you’ve got a public social media account anyone can take the photos for themselves.
It actually happened to an influencer with far fewer followers than Emily, either last year or the year before. Someone took pics off her Instagram of her baby girl (who was clothed) and they ended up on a paedophiles forum, where sick perverts were commenting on the photo, stating what they would like to do to her child. I can't remember the person's name/insta account but there was an outcry about it online and she set her profile to private briefly, but then switched back to an open account.

ETA no idea how they found out she was on there, but someone gave her the info that her child's pics were being used in this way and it was 100% true

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I see she was advertising that same ridiculous airwater thing I also saw Lucy Houchin plugging. Honestly, the minute I see an instagrammer who will literally flog anything #ad-ing an item then it's an immediate no from me. Do these companies not realise people will follow several similar people and people resent being plugged the same crap by multiple sources.

Reactions: 5
I see she was advertising that same ridiculous airwater thing I also saw Lucy Houchin plugging. Honestly, the minute I see an instagrammer who will literally flog anything #ad-ing an item then it's an immediate no from me. Do these companies not realise people will follow several similar people and people resent being plugged the same crap by multiple sources.
Definitely. Believe that a number of influencers are flogging some toy swap thing involving a subscription. Not sure if Emz has had her bite of this advertising cherry yet but if it comes her way no doubt she'll get her veneers into that particular cherry? These influences are so grabby grabby. As far as I know none of them have mentioned the option of a toy library at any point which is premised on a similar notion to the thing they flogged. As far as I am aware even the Queen of 'Hacks' the Hackit Emz hasn't mentioned toy libraries (or have you Emz?). Our local toy library is a £5 a year and, I believe, it's free for those who have children with additional needs. Have these influencers no moral compass when it comes to flogging stuff (not just the example I gave but anything). They flog a fridge one minute telling you it's amazing and their life is better for having it then a few weeks later they flog another brand altogether and guess what "it's amazing and my life is better for it" (oh the sincerity!!). They get free stuff followed by yet more free stuff no doubt rubbing their greedy palms in delight as they open the package. Here is a message for any company out there who gives free stuff to influencers. If I see that you give influencers free stuff instead of to a family who could benefit from that item you will NOT get my business.

• Heart
Suggestion for post - Emz the 'It' girl : grab-it, flog-it, hackit

For those of you who are Scottish you'll know hackit refers to an aging women and not 'hacks' (annoyingly over used by Emz)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could not agree more. I’ve followed her from the beginning, well before Jackson was born. She always seemed so genuine and I feel now, like it was all fake from the beginning.

Plenty of others in that pack have still stayed authentic, like SJ strum and Hannah Mags. They’ve branched into different niches like the baby names or yoga, and still do family vlogs etc. but still are creative and not just filming their kids 24/7 to sell stuff.

I can’t believe Matt sold his salons!

I also can’t believe how much she films that field at the back of her place. It’s SO open and it would be so easy for anyone to find it. Such a risk if you ask me.
Hannah mags authentic?? 🤣 with her sudden posh ‘Barth’ voice. SJ I love.

Reactions: 2
And now she has the dog running all over the building site to prove a point . Morning Emily 👋
Exactly just cuz it likes running over some rubble doesn’t mean it’s not scared of the loud noises. I bet she’s got a lot of people saying it was bad to get a puppy at this time

Reactions: 2
This to me looked like the beginning of a movie where the serial killer is getting ready for a night out on the hunt for next victim, the camera pans round the corner zooms in on tap running, washing hands, turns off tap, wipes hands on towel, picks up lipstick closeup shot lol I doubt that’s what old Ems was going for but she fits the part perfectly with her evil face

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This to me looked like the beginning of a movie where the serial killer is getting ready for a night out on the hunt for next victim, the camera pans round the corner zooms in on tap running, washing hands, turns off tap, wipes hands on towel, picks up lipstick closeup shot lol I doubt that’s what old Ems was going for but she fits the part perfectly with her evil face
Yes her face looks really evil

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice in the latest video when the boys are upstairs watching a movie Jackson seems to be wearing a nappy under his pyjamas! WTF!!! He’s 5!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
It actually happened to an influencer with far fewer followers than Emily, either last year or the year before. Someone took pics off her Instagram of her baby girl (who was clothed) and they ended up on a paedophiles forum, where sick perverts were commenting on the photo, stating what they would like to do to her child. I can't remember the person's name/insta account but there was an outcry about it online and she set her profile to private briefly,
She looks like a disney villain 😬
If love to see her lose her tit - I’d buy tickets lol

Did anyone else notice in the latest video when the boys are upstairs watching a movie Jackson seems to be wearing a nappy under his pyjamas! WTF!!! He’s 5!!!
Yeah it looks like he’s got pull-ups on. Not an issue - some kids go backwards a bit for whatever reason but I bet 100% she won’t address it - her kids are perfect don’t forget, and she wants everybody to believe they’re angels and not spoilt little brats

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.