Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres an unfiltered photo of her, posted publicly by a mutual friend of ours!
She looks so much prettier without the filter yes she has eye lines who doesn’t at her age (I can’t remember her age im
Assuming late 40’a?) her forehead is still froze and fake looking though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember she's exactly one year younger than me, she's 38, she'll be 39 next february/march.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ah yeah, she had Fraser when she was 27(nearly 28) in Dec 2010.
Basically she's not 40 yet! She must be using a blurring filter on her videos at the moment too because her features all merge into one.
Screenshot_20211106-223121_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 8
Thats the sad thing, I don’t even think shes an unattractive woman. She looks SO much better on that picture (i still think shes an hole mind you 😁)

Reactions: 10
Thats the sad thing, I don’t even think shes an unattractive woman. She looks SO much better on that picture (i still think shes an hole mind you 😁)
She actually looks like a real person. I dislike her plastic version of life she portrays. Its so out of date. Surely she’s had her time!

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep going on about the view from their garden? It’s a flat boring field with a few trees around the edge. Wouldn’t it be amusing if it was given planning permission for a housing estate like the Meldrum’s exclusive woods have?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep going on about the view from their garden? It’s a flat boring field with a few trees around the edge. Wouldn’t it be amusing if it was given planning permission for a housing estate like the Meldrum’s exclusive woods have?!
OOOOOH, Someone I work closely with buys up land like that to build houses for housing associations who have massive shortages and are trying tackle issues with not enough properties to house the homeless, I will leave a map on his desk as a hint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. It’s not like she’s got sprawling views of the countryside or the sea, it’s a crappy little field, so what 🤣!

• Haha
The puppy is potty trained already and can do sit and paw, they’ve had her what, a fortnight? Get f*cked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how someone asked how Matt is with the dog (meaning his allergies) and she responding saying he loves the dog! God she’s thick! Matt isn’t a child🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The puppy is potty trained already and can do sit and paw, they’ve had her what, a fortnight? Get f*cked 😂
Well she’s just got lucky so far! Bet it’s bollocks though! Wait til beloved Kiki ( God I hate that name) hits the ‘ teenage’ stage of development! 🤣🤣
She can’t /won’t discipline her children so can’ t see her doing it with the dog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.