Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!!!! Also advertising it while using a filter 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

I was just about to say this!
Gets given a free facial to promote someone's business then puts frigging filters on the results 🤷‍♀️ of course your skin is going to look clear with filters! Bloody ridiculous and totally pointless!

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ the last two pics of her posted here 😳😳🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ wtf is wrong with her? She cant even put her lips together 😳🙈 how can she think she looks good? 😳 I'm all for botox and stuff to help yourself stay youthful longer but bleeping hell she looks absolutely ridiculous 🙈🙈🙈

She should not be advertising a facial treatment and not disclosing the fact that she very clearly has Botox ! Completely misleading
Not the first time she's done this. And if you call her out on it, she will shadow block you and has filtered the word "botox" on her YT. She knows she shouldn't but she still does.

Reactions: 12
I don’t know how she gets away with it. The botox isn’t the issue, its the lying that annoys me. Nobody can look at that forehead and tell me with a straight face that she hasn’t had ridiculous amounts of botox it doesn’t move! Also (and full honesty this is just me being a witch 😁) but how far back is her hairline?!?

Reactions: 17
The filter she used is so, so strong too. I tried it out, I have bronchitis at the moment so look like death and it made an insane difference to my skin. Why show how good a facial is with that strong of a filter?

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ the last two pics of her posted here 😳😳🙈🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ wtf is wrong with her? She cant even put her lips together 😳🙈 how can she think she looks good? 😳 I'm all for botox and stuff to help yourself stay youthful longer but bleeping hell she looks absolutely ridiculous 🙈🙈🙈
This.

I absolutely don’t get it. She’s a beautiful woman, always had a lovely glow and now it looks like her face is pulled soo tight it’s shinny. I don’t think she has realised the way it looks when she’s next to Matt, who I think looks fab, with natural character lines on his face. While she is filtered anyway, with that frozen face. It’s soooo bad.

Reactions: 8
Omg..just kmn 🙄

Also no1 gives a sheeet about what she feeds her dog. Ffs. Itz all about content

Also no1 gives a sheeet about what she feeds her dog. Ffs. Itz all about content
it’s not the dog’s fault but even the name they chose for her gets on my nerves and the way she says it keekeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 17
it’s not the dog’s fault but even the name they chose for her gets on my nerves and the way she says it keekeeeeee
But then the fact they are having her official name as 'Lucky' just to appease the boys. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Her face looks terrible now. It's so obv all filter and filler. I've unfollowed now because her content is just not relatable anymore. Also I feel it's too materialistic. I'm terrible when it comes to shopping for my 2 boys but compared to her I'm depriving them 😂

• Haha
Her face looks terrible now. It's so obv all filter and filler. I've unfollowed now because her content is just not relatable anymore. Also I feel it's too materialistic. I'm terrible when it comes to shopping for my 2 boys but compared to her I'm depriving them 😂
I hope the children don't get bullied and embarrassed at school of the mess she has made of her face. other children might hear what the other parents say

Reactions: 4
Same.mi just can’t with her anymore.

I hope the children don't get bullied and embarrassed at school of the mess she has made of her face. other children might hear what the other parents say
This! But I also hope they don't get used by others as they'll be the ones to get their friends more expensive gifts because emily can't help but show off

Reactions: 5
But then the fact they are having her official name as 'Lucky' just to appease the boys. :rolleyes:
Why Emily wanted the name Lucky? To sell this fantastic story to her sheep that the dog’s soww luccky to be part of their family? When irl the poor dog is so Unlucky smothered by an overbearing annoying owner Emily and those spoilt kids, only chosen to show off on insta, get more sponsors and then dumped when Emily can no longer be bothered aka no longer getting ££ from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is there anything about Emily that isn't fake? Her voice, her face, her hair, her nails, her skin, her accent, her personality are all fake. Is the 'original' YouTube Emily the authentic one or is there a real one lurking below the YT/Instagram world? If so might be worth pulling it out before YouTube/Instagram becomes something she used to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.