Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What sort of example of a parent is Emily? Doesn't she realise a huge part of parenthood is to prepare your children for adulthood? Fraser will probably go on his first date and pass his food over to his date to cut it up for him. She is a ridiculous women and I can't think why anyone would be influenced by her. She makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The video of the children finding out about the dog is lovely... something to keep and re-watch AS A FAMILY ! Not something to share with thousands of people ! Of course, this is hardly surprising coming from someone who prioritise ££ as opposed to privacy

Reactions: 12
The video of the children finding out about the dog is lovely... something to keep and re-watch AS A FAMILY ! Not something to share with thousands of people ! Of course, this is hardly surprising coming from someone who prioritise ££ as opposed to privacy
I’m nit picking here, fully aware of that but Jacksiiiin asking did you buy it, did you buy it made me shake my head. Everything is to be bought. I adopted my dogs. It’s not about money,

Reactions: 13
good luck at high school with a claustrophobic mum like Emily
She's the type of Mum that would want to walk him right up to the school gates when other kids his age are walking or getting a bus by themselves.

Reactions: 11
She's the type of Mum that would want to walk him right up to the school gates when other kids his age are walking or getting a bus by themselves.
Yeah I can’t imagine her letting them get the bus or letting them walk. She will probably drive them everyday 🙄.

Reactions: 7
Hope she doesn't get too close to a bonfire this weekend, she would actually melt!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What are these mumfluencers going to do when their kids are all grown up? There's no other part of their personality left?

Reactions: 12
Talk about a dog being downstairs napping like it’s your baby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Have I missed it? Has she addressed why she’s now only doing 2 videos a week instead of 3?

Or can she not admit she’s running very low on content these days!

Even a post of them at the pumpkin patch was an advert for contact lenses/glasses and being short sighted ffso_O

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I just showed my husband that screenshot of her face and his reaction was “oh sweet god it’s like someone has grabbed the skin at the back of her head and just pulled …”😳😳😳😂🤣.

I’m not trying to shame her but there was NOTHING wrong with her to begin with. WHY do these influencers do this and HOW do they think they look well?😩😩😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She should not be advertising a facial treatment and not disclosing the fact that she very clearly has Botox ! Completely misleading

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.