Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really??? More grown up spaces? Those boys bedrooms are the blandest, most grown up designed for CHILDREN their age. 😂😂😂😂
She was a tit interior designer all the designs for the boys rooms were awful. Also showing off about having an interior designer is unrelatable. Why not do what LJC did? Take a course and then voilà you have more content as a result. She has no clue about being relatable besides it's not as of she doesn't have the time to do a course is it. Unless she applied for that channel mum SM job

Reactions: 8
Well spotted! What ‘designer’ would forget the toilet in an en-suite?!
Obv emily is prioritising an insta perfect bath tub with a view (i think she loves the view, she's said it a few times 🤭) over the functional and needed toilet. Maybe she'll poo in the corner, her s**t don't stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I definitely think she’s pissed off the senior school was matts old one. I don’t think she likes it because she says Fraser looks like her and is like her so to have the Matt connection makes her feel left out. I bet he won’t go there

Reactions: 5
I definitely think she’s pissed off the senior school was matts old one. I don’t think she likes it because she says Fraser looks like her and is like her so to have the Matt connection makes her feel left out. I bet he won’t go there
This. Shes so bleeping weird. Imagine the poor man or woman who ends up with her for a mother in law, christ 😬

Reactions: 12
I just can't for the life of me understand why you would have TWO sinks, completely separate bath and shower but NO TOILET. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 16
I just can't for the life of me understand why you would have TWO sinks, completely separate bath and shower but NO TOILET. It makes no sense.
You don’t need two sinks. We had that in our previous place and I don’t think my husband and I got ready simultaneously once in the 6 years we lived there. Ok if you have the space, why not, but if my bathroom wasn’t big enough to have a toilet and 2 sinks, then i would sooner loose one sink than not have a toilet …

Reactions: 14
Exactly surely having just one sink like a normal family you would have room for a toilet.

It's not an en suite it's just a sink room

Reactions: 4
You don’t need two sinks. We had that in our previous place and I don’t think my husband and I got ready simultaneously once in the 6 years we lived there. Ok if you have the space, why not, but if my bathroom wasn’t big enough to have a toilet and 2 sinks, then i would sooner loose one sink than not have a toilet …
My husband and I can get ready in separate bathrooms in the house AT THE SAME TIME. And I’m guessing once our baby is here we would have to tag team it anyway. It’s all for show with Emily. I don’t think Matt is as bothered as she is.

Perhaps Matt will use one of the sinks to pee in 🤷‍♀️🤢🤣. Seriously though how rubbish is that interior designer? Nothing Scamily has shown so far would persuade me to use her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s very North American to have twin sinks, almost every main parents bathroom will have two but seems weird to compromise the toilet. Although I have seen some interior trends moving towards separate toilets again like people had in the old days so maybe that’s the vibe.

Reactions: 3
It’s very North American to have twin sinks, almost every main parents bathroom will have two but seems weird to compromise the toilet. Although I have seen some interior trends moving towards separate toilets again like people had in the old days so maybe that’s the vibe.
Yep, I had separate sinks in the main bath and the Jack and Jill) when I lived in the US but to be honest they are pointless as we only ever used one. I get the impression she wants a very American a style house or would actually like to live there

Yep, I had separate sinks in the main bath and the Jack and Jill) when I lived in the US but to be honest they are pointless as we only ever used one. I get the impression she wants a very American a style house or would actually like to live there
Yeah I think she’s hoping to become a big YouTube hit in the US so trying to appeal to that audience. She’s done collabs with Bits of Bri, Tiffani Beaston etc before all who whom are vacuous twats!

We had twin sinks in the US when I lived there and I loved it! Not because it enabled my husband and I to get ready at same time but because he kept all his stuff on his side and I had mine on my side and it was all tidy!! 🤣
Still can’t get over the fact that there’s no loo! 🤣🤣
In her Q&A I really wanted to ask where it was going but thought she’d probably block me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve not been of here for ages but what a scary looking women . She looks like a mix between a boiled egg and a Cheshire Cat!
As for Fraser??? Why does he use a buggy is he not 5? My son is 6 months younger and just ran over 1 mile for a charity event for school and loved it . Lazy Fraser wouldn’t ever do that

Sorry meant Jackson

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The planned extension at the back of the house looks so horrific. Just monstrous and brash and tacky

Reactions: 13
The planned extension at the back of the house looks so horrific. Just monstrous and brash and tacky
That’s what I thought. The clash of modorn and Tudor styles just baffles me and it doesn’t work on any level!

Looks like a ship container. I would be so annoyed if I were their neighbours.
It really does. I would be annoyed too. Annoyed that they even moved next door and Emily filming the field behind them every evening 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.