Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of a person needs drawer dividers for a drawer with four items in!!!! I can't. And who keeps cleaning products including bleach in a drawer laid down flat. Is this the Canadian way? It is a MOM hack? Because if it is keep it love.
I just saw that and thought: you have 4 cleaning products and loo rolls, what do you need dividers for. She's bonkers.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Its because she's got more money than sense nowadays
Also, she's not busy. Busy people don't have time to be anal about that kind of stuff. If cleaning my house was the only thing I did and meant I made a living from paid content related to my cleaning, my drawers would be immaculate as well. I wouldn't have those dividers though !!

I will say one thing though: when you organise an area in a way that makes sense, it doesn't really get messy anymore and all you need to do is titivate once in a while. I cringe every time I see her reorganize her wardrobes: how do they get messy like that when they've not long been organized ? Either she is a slob and doesn't practice what she preaches beyond her content, or the organisation was tit and can't be maintained.

She doesn't make me feel inadequate whatsoever, but I can see how she might do that to other people. It's unfair that someone should get paid for stuff that makes people feel bad about themselves. To me, her content is neither inspiring nor does it make me feel bad. I just cry laughing at some of the stuff she comes up with. She is ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Its because she's got more money than sense nowadays
Also because despite having spent a lot on her bathroom, she didn’t design it well. If she wanted to keep cleaning products in her bathroom then she should have planned adequate storage. I’ve never seen bottles being stored horizontally. I absolutely hate the organising and cleaning trends on social media, way to make money on people’s anxiety around germs and OCDs. This is exactly what she is doing here, cashing in on people’s insecurities and disorders.

Reactions: 4
Also because despite having spent a lot on her bathroom, she didn’t design it well. If she wanted to keep cleaning products in her bathroom then she should have planned adequate storage. I’ve never seen bottles being stored horizontally. I absolutely hate the organising and cleaning trends on social media, way to make money on people’s anxiety around germs and OCDs. This is exactly what she is doing here, cashing in on people’s insecurities and disorders.
Also, why does she need so many cleaning products ? 3 just to clean surfaces plus bleach for the toilet (I assume). No cloths or sponge. She's not organized. She doesn't know how to be. It's like she's playing house.

Reactions: 4
What kind of a person needs drawer dividers for a drawer with four items in!!!! I can't. And who keeps cleaning products including bleach in a drawer laid down flat. Is this the Canadian way? It is a MOM hack? Because if it is keep it love.
Thought this was awful. Plastic for plastics sake…

Reactions: 1
And now she's filming in the jack and Jill bathroom 😂😂😂 whoever called it was spot on!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I decided to watch Jacksons birthday vlog then proceeded to get angry after 2mins due to the older 2 constantly snatching presents away and opening them. Seriously, just no! I would never allow another children to snatch away presents and open them on anyones birthday. They are his presents to open as quickly as he wants. Had to switch off after that!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I decided to watch Jacksons birthday vlog then proceeded to get angry after 2mins due to the older 2 constantly snatching presents away and opening them. Seriously, just no! I would never allow another children to snatch away presents and open them on anyones birthday. They are his presents to open as quickly as he wants. Had to switch off after that!
Same! I hate it when parents allow this! Teach the older children some manners, it’s not their day, it’s Jackson’s day and he’s only little, such a shame for him.

Reactions: 15
Emily’s yellow hair and showing extensions looks horrific in Jackson’s birthday vlog

Reactions: 9
Same! I hate it when parents allow this! Teach the older children some manners, it’s not their day, it’s Jackson’s day and he’s only little, such a shame for him.
Just watched to see it for myself and yuck so snatchy!!! Not relaxing to watch at all

Reactions: 6
Her face looks awful and so plastic looking now. You can tell the difference as he neck and chest look so much older than her face so it’s quite clear she’s absolutely pumped full of botox

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.