Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha just watch the video what a wee brat Jackson is all his parents doing of course. I think if Matt wasn’t obviously holding him down he would of punched the kid 😂. Also I have a lot less money that her and My parties are much more better than that offering

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210923_165613_com.instagram.android.jpg

She was an idiot to move from that old house, no need to. Her new one is big but doesnt flow, the extension is gonna look terrible as well

Reactions: 22
I loved their old house. It was a lot cosier and had a proper family feel to it. This house just looks dull and not welcoming at all.

Reactions: 14
I loved their old house. It was a lot cosier and had a proper family feel to it. This house just looks dull and not welcoming at all.
I think they've bought a house that's too big - just because you have money doesn't mean you need to buy the biggest house you can afford. I don't think they even use the front living room - the playroom looks like a play storage room as well - I don't know why they have kept so many toys and games - the boys just seem to live on screens so doubt much playing actually goes on. They only seem to use the back living room. I know they are getting building work done but they'll still just be using the back room.

Reactions: 13
I think they've bought a house that's too big - just because you have money doesn't mean you need to buy the biggest house you can afford. I don't think they even use the front living room - the playroom looks like a play storage room as well - I don't know why they have kept so many toys and games - the boys just seem to live on screens so doubt much playing actually goes on. They only seem to use the back living room. I know they are getting building work done but they'll still just be using the back room.
Yeah exactly, it’s no different to their old house where they only used one room.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why they chose that house. OK so its bigger than the old one and the garden is very child friendly however they must be spending a small fortune on the extension and ok they can afford it BUT neither of them seem to have a clue about design/renovation etc! Nor do they have any taste! Emily is not the sort to get her hands dirty so can’t see her getting onto the painting etc and she doesn’t even plan the decor herself- she uses that horrendous designer who can’t even remember to put a loo in the en-suite?!
They bought they house for 2 reasons- to show off and because they thought it would be a money maker for Instagram/Youtube etc. They’ve been their a year and basically redecorated the kids bedrooms and put in. New bathroom! Hardly riveting content!
By using a interior designer (I use the term loosely because I think shes tit!)- she’s totally unrelatable to most of her audience and has actually lost the opportunity for a ton of content! She could have done mood boards, shopping trips planning decor etc -loads of stuff but instead we get bloody ENDLESS shots that bloody field, Fraser’s bloody window seat and the mismatched Jack and Jill bathroom!!!!

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why they chose that house. OK so its bigger than the old one and the garden is very child friendly however they must be spending a small fortune on the extension and ok they can afford it BUT neither of them seem to have a clue about design/renovation etc! Nor do they have any taste! Emily is not the sort to get her hands dirty so can’t see her getting onto the painting etc and she doesn’t even plan the decor herself- she uses that horrendous designer who can’t even remember to put a loo in the en-suite?!
They bought they house for 2 reasons- to show off and because they thought it would be a money maker for Instagram/Youtube etc. They’ve been their a year and basically redecorated the kids bedrooms and put in. New bathroom! Hardly riveting content!
By using a interior designer (I use the term loosely because I think shes tit!)- she’s totally unrelatable to most of her audience and has actually lost the opportunity for a ton of content! She could have done mood boards, shopping trips planning decor etc -loads of stuff but instead we get bloody ENDLESS shots that bloody field, Fraser’s bloody window seat and the mismatched Jack and Jill bathroom!!!!
Absolutely she lives in a rich Canadian mum Dreamworld and that is a million miles from her actual audience.

They want relatable, not show off wannabe stepford wife who is scared of a paint brush.

I expected all the above content you suggested when they got the house.

Yet there is none of it

She needs to think about stopping showing off and either create good content or get a job

Reactions: 3
I also think the house purchase is weird - like was said above the playroom is a toy storage room and the front sitting room totally unused. The house flows so weirdly - I would wonder if the extension and building work will actually change this much.

Two of my favourite youtubers are Denise Bangiyev and Carissa Cleans it All. Both have done substantial renovations but have done most of it themselves - the design and ideas but also all the physical work, and I really like their style. Emily’s house and renovations seem so empty in comparison.

Reactions: 8
The house is devoid of any personality just like her. She is basic and beige no matter how much money she has. She really needs a personality transplant if she wants this house reno to be a success

Reactions: 10
I lool at emily who is so laxy she wont even paint a wardrobe and hires people ro do the smallest jobs vs stacey solomon who is lile 34 weeks pregnant and doing so much painting and planning and it just makes me cringe. Why is emily acting like shes either 1.too good for or 2.incabible or literally doing ANYTHING.
Not to mention the fact the boys rooms look like they should be for teens not literal children. It's just sad and lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I also think the house purchase is weird - like was said above the playroom is a toy storage room and the front sitting room totally unused. The house flows so weirdly - I would wonder if the extension and building work will actually change this much.

Two of my favourite youtubers are Denise Bangiyev and Carissa Cleans it All. Both have done substantial renovations but have done most of it themselves - the design and ideas but also all the physical work, and I really like their style. Emily’s house and renovations seem so empty in comparison.
I LOVE Denise Bangiyev and their house is amazing! I know not everyone’s husband can be fab at DIY like Denise’s but you can just tell their house is ‘them’ - it has their personal design and touches and ideas and she says when something doesn’t work or she doesn’t like it.
I don’t think the extension will make much difference to the flow because it’s a basically a rectangular box stuck on the back! I’m sure the kitchen will be amazing but their house is so devoid of personality - empty and hollow and just for show - bit like Emily has become sadly.

Reactions: 4
I lool at emily who is so laxy she wont even paint a wardrobe and hires people ro do the smallest jobs vs stacey solomon who is lile 34 weeks pregnant and doing so much painting and planning and it just makes me cringe. Why is emily acting like shes either 1.too good for or 2.incabible or literally doing ANYTHING.
Not to mention the fact the boys rooms look like they should be for teens not literal children. It's just sad and lazy.
In defence of Emily (you can shoot me after!) I’d take no lead from Stacey Solomon and her diy, this is the woman who pegs her crisps bags in food cupboards! 😂 Also, hubby and I do pay to get things done around the house and garden because 1) we don’t have time, both self employed and have a baby on the way, 2) don’t have the interest 3) it supports other people in the trades they choose to be in so for us we are fortunate enough to be in the position to choose that route.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In defence of Emily (you can shoot me after!) I’d take no lead from Stacey Solomon and her diy, this is the woman who pegs her crisps bags in food cupboards! 😂 Also, hubby and I do pay to get things done around the house and garden because 1) we don’t have time, both self employed and have a baby on the way, 2) don’t have the interest 3) it supports other people in the trades they choose to be in so for us we are fortunate enough to be in the position to choose that route.

Yes but I'm sure your house isn't void of any personally like Emily's, and purely decorated for the sake of Instagram..

Plus as you say you and your partner work hard and don't have the time, they don't work hard so have no excuse

And you aren't trying to sell renovation vlogs or to show off like Emily

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.