Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did any one else laugh when the reandom kid blew up Jacksons birthday candle on the most recent b day party vid... Bet emily was fuming the kid ruined such an Instagram moment.
Also did any one else think the food ahe done looked tit? The food for the adults look fine but the kids ones... She couldnt of been any tighter! God she goes over board on everything else tho. That balloon arch? Really. Hundreds of ££ for a decoration no kid cares about at a 2 hour long party. Id hate it if my kid was in her class, stuck up cow

Reactions: 11
I’ve often thought I’m surprised they don’t educate the boys privately as they obviously have the money. She’s said it’s because they’d rather spend the money on travelling etc……well, flying sitting and sitting by the pool for 2 weeks with Jackson in a buggy or on his iPad! They never actually see anything of the places they visit!
Anyway I think another reason is she knows if they educated privately she wouldn’t be able to show off like she does! And she’d be a small fish in a big pond!
My son goes to a private school ( we are very lucky to be able to do this and our local state secondary schools sadly are crap) and believe me there are some seriously wealthy parents there - big houses ( I mean seriously big not Emily’s big!)Ferraris, holiday homes in Italy etc! These parents donate a week in their ski chalet in France to the Christmas raffle!🤣 Most parents however, are regular people like us and sacrifice to send their child there and are friendly and normal and not stuck up ( and most of the wealthy parents are the same to be fair!)
I think Emily with her boys is one of those mums who always has to try and outdo other parents…..look at the party favours for Jackson’s birthday!! Most people don’t even do them these days in my experience but she goes OTT same as with decor. All showing off! No-one I’ve met at my sons school would show off like she does for a childs birthday etc but it all comes down to the same thing - she has money but no style or class! She thinks she’s better than everyone else but she’s not!

Reactions: 15
Sorry but I loved spoiled brat Jackson having his candle blown out by that other kid at his party! 😂👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness that clip with the birthday cake made me laugh so much! Emily was obviously raging but had to smile as she knew she was being filmed, you can clearly see her lean the cake away from the little boy, and then fake laugh. 🙈😂😂 Spoilt Jackson looks fuming too, I imagine if Matt hadn’t been holding his hand he would’ve stormed off. He couldn’t blow it out quick enough when Emily relit it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahaha just seen the candle blowing 🤣🤣🤣 I loved how the person with mike put all the attention on the other boy too 🤣 and have to laugh how the other boys parents let him to blow the candle TWICE before they took him away haha you can see emily is crying on the inside 🤣

And Jackson look completely pissed off even lashing out away from daddy and then 'cut' and Emily saying 'hopefully you can see Jackson really enjoyed his party' you cant make this tit up 🤣 all I could see was one grumpy little boy because someone else blew his candle lol

I know im being bitchy and I can completely understand jackson being upset but in your face Emily it's all your doing..

Also the theme and decor didnt go at all with where the party was held 😳 tbh I'm surprised she failed this much at this 😳

ETA... just saw the extension 'preview' I can understand now how she failed with the party decor clashing with where it was held 😳

P.s. Emily you cant find pumpin big enough for front porch??? 🤣🤣
can she beg any more openly for free pumpkin farm experience 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ this year pumpkins are way bigger then any year before everywhere due to weather jesus christ stop embarasing yourself woman

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
P.s. Emily you cant find pumpin big enough for front porch??? 🤣🤣
can she beg any more openly for free pumpkin farm experience 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ this year pumpkins are way bigger then any year before everywhere due to weather jesus christ stop embarasing yourself woman
I replied to her that it possibly was because pumpkins = Halloween and she was just a month and a half early ... Is that enough to get blocked, lol ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, why does Emily look like a total **** when everyone is singing happy birthday and she is just there blankly staring at Jackson? Bizarre!

• Haha
Also, why does Emily look like a total **** when everyone is singing happy birthday and she is just there blankly staring at Jackson? Bizarre!
I could be wrong but I have a feeling she had picked up on his mood and was scared of him having a tantrum in front of everyone. I’ve been in the same situation once or twice to be fair 😩

Kids have no manners these days! In my day no kid would have dared blow out someone else’s candles! 😂

also, can’t believe she just gave the kids a crappy sandwich, pom bears & party rings! And then she put out loads of stuff for the adults! Clearly just trying to look impressive!

also, in my day parents just left their kids at parties, why do they all stay nowadays? 😂

that party was all for the gram! It was hardy child friendly!

Kids have no manners these days! In my day no kid would have dared blow out someone else’s candles! 😂

also, can’t believe she just gave the kids a crappy sandwich, pom bears & party rings! And then she put out loads of stuff for the adults! Clearly just trying to look impressive!

also, in my day parents just left their kids at parties, why do they all stay nowadays? 😂

It was hardly gram worthy either!
I agree, why did the parent leave it so long to take the kid away from the cake?! 😂
Just looked crap from start to finish I would have had a face on too if I were Jackson 😂

• Haha
It was hardly gram worthy either!
I agree, why did the parent leave it so long to take the kid away from the cake?! 😂
Just looked crap from start to finish I would have had a face on too if I were Jackson 😂
Yeah it wasn’t that good at all! Was a bit of a tit show!

what happened to soft play or a big hall or something?😂

Reactions: 6

That's what we were saying with my OH that if we saw our kid running to blow the bday candle we would stop him but who knows maybe the parents know what a bratty witch Emily is so let the child do it for a laugh.... I would lol 🤣🙈

Parents usually stay at parties (at least in UK area where I live) to take little burden off the bday parents in case something happen or need a random helping hands with little ones

And that party was so bad I agree.. 🙈 I do have 2nd hand embarrassment for her I couldnt even watch it all.. like all the video was just about BIG FANCY looking prep and that was all for jackson sitting on the side of the wooden chair like a time out away from his mummy while shes holding his cake...? Like wtf?
Looks like jackson is not proving to be this instagramable golden boy .... couldn't milk his first school day because he hates school his bday party was a big flop.... you sow what you reap Emily 😎

Reactions: 13
I replied to her that it possibly was because pumpkins = Halloween and she was just a month and a half early ... Is that enough to get blocked, lol ?!
I was going to send her the same message - too bloody early!

Reactions: 4
It seemed like Matt saw the funny side but she defo did not 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.