Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cleaning video…. 🙈 “Jackson has thrown his plate in the sink, I really need to work on that” All the other boys make their bed, Jackson doesn’t even bother trying and it’s “we really need to work on that” 😂 Will she work on it? Well that would require disciplining him, so that’ll be a no then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cleaning video…. 🙈 “Jackson has thrown his plate in the sink, I really need to work on that” All the other boys make their bed, Jackson doesn’t even bother trying and it’s “we really need to work on that” 😂 Will she work on it? Well that would require disciplining him, so that’ll be a no then 😂
Yep … we really need to work on not being pushovers … I hate how much their enable his bad behavior.

Reactions: 7
The usual over the top balloon arch and decorations for Prince Jackson’s birthday I see! He’s 5!! The sad thing is none of the balloon arch. Decoration are really for Jackson- its all for Emily to show off. a normal 5 year old would be happy with a bouncy castle and a shop bought birthday and running around like a maniac with his friends!!
But his party is all for the ‘gram and Youtube so its all aesthetics. Bet Jackson acts like a spoiled brat at his party and sulks if he doesn’t win everything! Emily will just laugh if he’s naughty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s all for you tube and IG it’s sad that women will be stressed out to keep up with this. I reckon Emily is losing touch with her fan base and it’s just on a downwards slope from now on.

Reactions: 15
It’s all for you tube and IG it’s sad that women will be stressed out to keep up with this. I reckon Emily is losing touch with her fan base and it’s just on a downwards slope from now on.
Totally agree, more and more people are seeing the light!

Reactions: 5
Sad really how she doesn’t allow them to have their bedrooms how they would like them, it all has to fit the gram.

Reactions: 9
It’s so sad - Jackson picked a China dog ornament for room. It obviously does nt go with the ‘aesthetic’ of his room so wishes it would get accidentally broken!
How sad that those children cannot make their rooms their own unless it fits with the gram.
How about stop filming your children’s private bedroom space Emily and allow them to fill their rooms with things that bring them joy? She s a disgrace x

Reactions: 32
It’s so sad - Jackson picked a China dog ornament for room. It obviously does nt go with the ‘aesthetic’ of his room so wishes it would get accidentally broken!
How sad that those children cannot make their rooms their own unless it fits with the gram.
How about stop filming your children’s private bedroom space Emily and allow them to fill their rooms with things that bring them joy? She s a disgrace x
But that hideous monkey lamp is acceptable ?!!!!
She has zero style or taste. She may have money but doesn’t buy you either style class or taste!

Reactions: 23
how are their families not disgusted at such behaviour...my family would be sitting me down and telling me to stop being such a control freak and nasty about things children like

Fraser is going to high school next September and some bits of room don’t reflect what an 11 year old would actually want… like the cringe sign above the bed…

and Jackson’s and caleb’s rooms don’t look like young boys rooms, they look like a guest room for someone middle aged.

Reactions: 17
My son is 14 and we redecorated his room about 3 years ago so about Fraser’s age. I chose the blinds but he chose the paint colour, wall sticker and art work etc. We chose the bedding together.
He loves his room and it’s a real reflection of him and the things he likes.
Those boys rooms are a reflection of what Emily thinks looks sophisticated and ‘grammable’. There is nothing of the boys personalities in there.
I’m sure Fraser does like Spurs but it’s hardly the bedroom of a football loving pre-teen.
My girls had bright bubblegum pink and lilac rooms when they were little! Wouldn’t have been my choice but they LOVED the rooms! It was THEIR space not an ad for a Home & Interiors magazine!!
I find it really sad that she puts the aesthetics of her house before her kids choices about THEIR rooms. She shouldn’t be sharing their bedrooms anyway. Those kids have zero privacy. 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The morning cleaning video cracked me up. Both her and Matt are home all day with the kids at school of course theyve got time to air the bed and clean the kitchen sink in the morning not like most of the other parents

The morning cleaning video cracked me up. Both her and Matt are home all day with the kids at school of course theyve got time to air the bed and clean the kitchen sink in the morning not like most of the other parents
I always think her routine videos are unrelatable

Reactions: 10
What kind of a person needs drawer dividers for a drawer with four items in!!!! I can't. And who keeps cleaning products including bleach in a drawer laid down flat. Is this the Canadian way? It is a MOM hack? Because if it is keep it love.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What kind of a person needs drawer dividers for a drawer with four items in!!!! I can't. And who keeps cleaning products including bleach in a drawer laid down flat. Is this the Canadian way? It is a MOM hack? Because if it is keep it love.
It’s definitely not the American way so doubt Canadians ( or ANY normal person, frankly!) has dividers for their cleaning products! I would never lie cleaning products down especially bleach, in case they leaked. Imagine if that bleach leaked on that new unit!
She’s just showing off about the bathroom AGAIN. 😩Yawnnnnnn

Reactions: 16
My son is same age as Jackson and we recently redecorated his room. My boy chose everything... it's bright yellow and blue with transport themed bedding and matching curtains, and digger lamp. He loves it and informed me it's the best thing ever. I wouldn't care what his room looks like on Instagram to anyone else, his opinion and happiness is all that matters. Shame Emily doesn't feel the same about her children.

Also the birthday pictures... Jackson enjoying the camera as per! I bet there were some meltdowns to get those taken. He looks restrained in one of them

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.