Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice Jackson was being a stroppy little tit again in the recent morning cleaning video..face on him when he has to empty his plate into the bin and then went and threw his plate into the sink!!! Of course Emily just giggled about it as usual 🙄
Saw that : would have pulled him back and made him take the plate out of the sink and put it on the dishwasher but that would mean putting the damn camera down …

Reactions: 8
Saw that : would have pulled him back and made him take the plate out of the sink and put it on the dishwasher but that would mean putting the damn camera down …
Can you imagine the consequences of filming naughty behaviour as she does? I’m by no mean a parenting expert but she might as well reward him for his bad behaviour, it would have the same effect !

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine the consequences of filming naughty behaviour as she does? I’m by no mean a parenting expert but she might as well reward him for his bad behaviour, it would have the same effect !
Also she would be a lot more relatable if she had taken the opportunity to discipline him on camera : Jackson come back now and put your plate in the dishwasher like I asked you. If she is going to film him, may as well do the right thing in terms of discipline.

Reactions: 7
Also she would be a lot more relatable if she had taken the opportunity to discipline him on camera : Jackson come back now and put your plate in the dishwasher like I asked you. If she is going to film him, may as well do the right thing in terms of discipline.
I agree it would have been beneficial however there is no way he would comply, instead he would have a full blown tantrum, there’s no way she would show that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree it would have been beneficial however there is no way he would comply, instead he would have a full blown tantrum, there’s no way she would show that 😂
See that is years and years of bowing down to him. I’m not a perfect mother, but I can’t remember the last time my daughter had a tantrum. She has spoilt him so bad . She would rather not cause a tantrum by bowing down than teach him that tantrums do not work in this house.

Reactions: 10
Notice Jackson was being a stroppy little tit again in the recent morning cleaning video..face on him when he has to empty his plate into the bin and then went and threw his plate into the sink!!! Of course Emily just giggled about it as usual 🙄
If he is like this at 4.. I can only imagine what he'll be like at 8.. 10.. 12.. 14 year old 😬

The majority of footage she puts up of him he is acting like a spoilt brat. Dread to think what he is really like off camera.
5 tomorrow - he really must be in the top 3 eldest kids in his year. Absolutely baffling!! Feel so sorry for his teachers he comes across as such a spoilt, entitled little tit.

Reactions: 18
Imagine it being your 5th birthday and there are constantly cameras shoved in your face. The clip of the treasure hunt where Matt is filming and Emily is filming with a bigger camera next to him! Absolutely ridiculous and not actually celebrating his birthday!!

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Imagine it being your 5th birthday and there are constantly cameras shoved in your face. The clip of the treasure hunt where Matt is filming and Emily is filming with a bigger camera next to him! Absolutely ridiculous and not actually celebrating his birthday!!
Cue a Jackson’s 5th birthday vlog… honestly those kids have no privacy 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I always used to think she never featured Caleb very much because he wasn’t very well behaved but Jackson is exactly the same and she doesn’t seem to mind 🤷🏼‍♀️

Sooo Jackson went happy for the 1st time to school today because it's his birthday....

So everybody here was right of course that he will be in shock when he will have to do as he is told at school. Emily did set him up for this settling failure for her own selfish benefits completely disregarding how hard it will be for him.

Also I think he was happy only because he thought all day at school will revolve around him and probably expected present from each child like at bday parties....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.