Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are people really commenting on her wardrobe upcycle post with words such as “wow” “beautiful” and “what a transformation” 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤯 Calm down huns, she’s painted a (tit) built in wardrobe white and put black handles on it. 🥱 It looks like an IKEA flat pack 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing wrong with IKEA (there’s plenty in my house 😂) nor an upcycle, but seriously, it’s a plain white wardrobe. You’d think she’d painted the bloody Sistine chapel the way her fans are talking about it 🤣🤣

I also think the wardrobe looks tit - it doesn’t quite reach full ceiling height, and they’ve not continued the coving around the top. So it’s not quite freestanding, but not properly ”built in” either. I don’t see the point of the chunky bit at the top that’s running in a different direction to the vertical doors. From looking inside it doesn’t provide any more storage space so what’s it for? It just looks bizarre to me! 😂
Exactly! It also looks like there is meant to be more of the wardrobe- its curved at one end and then just sort off stops! And the gap at the top just looks stupid.
I’d have pulled the whole thing out and had a bespoke built in done if I was her, but the “designer” probably didn’t suggest that!

Reactions: 5
It says 3-6 years for that bike but a lot of reviews are for the lower end of the age range. Anyway didn’t you all know Jacksons just a baby 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those rooms just don't look like kids rooms at all and they are so awfully boring.

Reactions: 12
Those rooms just don't look like kids rooms at all and they are so awfully boring.
I’m not even sure why she used an interior designer. The rooms are nice but a bit bland and look a lot like what you can see on Pinterest. I suspect she is heavily influenced by American/Canadian websites, I noticed that children rooms over there don’t look like kids bedrooms maybe because they have bigger houses and therefore have playrooms ?

Reactions: 10
Hmmmm, 40 sweets jars to hand out to all the kids coming to Jackson party, but only showed a modest 12 on her page. Its not a little party for spoilt Jacks is it Emily

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
so, what could be total cost of one childs birthday party in uk, on average? 1000 £? :D I'm in eastern europe and I had no idea what's normal birthday party for normal family in uk but 40 sweets jars seems way too much and probably way too expensive.

Reactions: 8
Hmmmm, 40 sweets jars to hand out to all the kids coming to Jackson party, but only showed a modest 12 on her page. Its not a little party for spoilt Jacks is it Emily
Probably invited every child in his class when he probably doesn't even know all of their names yet. 😂

Reactions: 10
so, what could be total cost of one childs birthday party in uk, on average? 1000 £? :D I'm in eastern europe and I had no idea what's normal birthday party for normal family in uk but 40 sweets jars seems way too much and probably way too expensive.
Just wait she's probably gonna have her fake florist out to do some flower number 5, or rent out an entire soft play to be delivered for her back yard, always has to one up everyone Emily....

Reactions: 11
Do the boys go to the sort of schools where everyone has a lot of money or are they all normal families and then Emily swoops in and is throwing money at everything?

Reactions: 7
Do the boys go to the sort of schools where everyone has a lot of money or are they all normal families and then Emily swoops in and is throwing money at everything?
Well they go to a state school if that’s what you mean, but I think the area has some affluent families as it can be expensive, but there will be loads of kids from normal hardworking backgrounds there.

Reactions: 6
Still nothing about baby jax starting school? 🤭 hmmm I dont think she ever missed 'back to school' post before.... 🤔😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Still nothing about baby jax starting school? 🤭 hmmm I dont think she ever missed 'back to school' post before.... 🤔😁
Must be vlogging it go she can #AF link everything or it’s part of a sponsorship deal. Anything to make money.

Must be vlogging it go she can #AF link everything or it’s part of a sponsorship deal. Anything to make money.
These are his school socks, with built in heaters incase my baby gets cold tootsies.

These are the baby food jars I send with him for lunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Notice Jackson was being a stroppy little tit again in the recent morning cleaning video..face on him when he has to empty his plate into the bin and then went and threw his plate into the sink!!! Of course Emily just giggled about it as usual 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.