Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He got the face of a little tit 😂 like he knows exactly what he’s doing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
from your experience, is there certan type of parents of children like it?
Ones who don’t enforce any boundaries, the type of parents that say things like ‘if you don’t put your toys away there is no tv’ then 10 minutes later the toys are still out & the parents tidy it up themselves and the tv is on. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Ones who don’t enforce any boundaries, the type of parents that say things like ‘if you don’t put your toys away there is no tv’ then 10 minutes later the toys are still out & the parents tidy it up themselves and the tv is on. 🙄
Yep that’s them then!! The boys do what they want!!

Reactions: 4
Yep that’s them then!! The boys do what they want!!
she will still be cutting up his food at the age of 8 like the woman next door to us, her daughter went to one of the other neighbours house for tea in the summer holidays with her little girl and the 8 year old asked for her food to be cut up because that's what her mum does for her, (how she copes at school i wonder) she cant use cutlery at almost 9 is just odd or lazy parenting.

This is the second family I have heard of with children not being able to use cutlery (although they were aged 7 and 12 I don't know them they are related to my cousin through marriage) i don't want to sound like a cow but i thought children should be using cutlery well before even starting school.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
On today’s stories she’s re-recorded the Vespa garage stuff but forgotten to delete the original from Facebook. She’s moved the bike and the only reason I can see is that the old #ad fridge is in the first shot. Can anyone have a look and see if there’s anything juicy she’s trying to hide before it gets taken down?!

Reactions: 6
Omg just watched her Instagram story about getting Jackson a Vespa he had a big jeep
Thing for Christmas that he never uses #spoilt

Reactions: 11
On today’s stories she’s re-recorded the Vespa garage stuff but forgotten to delete the original from Facebook. She’s moved the bike and the only reason I can see is that the old #ad fridge is in the first shot. Can anyone have a look and see if there’s anything juicy she’s trying to hide before it gets taken down?!
why didn't she gave the fridge to some family in need?

Reactions: 7
I looked up the bike too and thought he was to old for it. It doesn’t help his laziness too with it being electric he should be riding a proper bike!

Reactions: 8
I looked up the bike too and thought he was to old for it. It doesn’t help his laziness too with it being electric he should be riding a proper bike!
I was just thinking the same - it's a great toy for a kid who doesn't like to walk. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Are people really commenting on her wardrobe upcycle post with words such as “wow” “beautiful” and “what a transformation” 😳🤦🏼‍♀️🤯 Calm down huns, she’s painted a (tit) built in wardrobe white and put black handles on it. 🥱 It looks like an IKEA flat pack 🤷🏼‍♀️ Nothing wrong with IKEA (there’s plenty in my house 😂) nor an upcycle, but seriously, it’s a plain white wardrobe. You’d think she’d painted the bloody Sistine chapel the way her fans are talking about it 🤣🤣

I also think the wardrobe looks tit - it doesn’t quite reach full ceiling height, and they’ve not continued the coving around the top. So it’s not quite freestanding, but not properly ”built in” either. I don’t see the point of the chunky bit at the top that’s running in a different direction to the vertical doors. From looking inside it doesn’t provide any more storage space so what’s it for? It just looks bizarre to me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.