Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting on an Emily Norris thread! But my goodness Jackson on Emily's Instagram stories right now šŸ˜³
I cannot believe he is starting school!! his wriggling and whining and pushing her with his feet, I'm so sorry if that sounds harsh but he acts like a toddler, but that's I guess Emily's fault for babying him so much
Totally agree! She s babied him so much he thinks he is one!! Good luck school! X

Reactions: 8
First time commenting on an Emily Norris thread! But my goodness Jackson on Emily's Instagram stories right now šŸ˜³
I cannot believe he is starting school!! his wriggling and whining and pushing her with his feet, I'm so sorry if that sounds harsh but he acts like a toddler, but that's I guess Emily's fault for babying him so much
I thought she was changing his nappy the way they were both positioned. I wouldnā€™t be surprised !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeh he kicked her when she said he had to get dressed! Heā€™s got a terrible attitude!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her fake tan is horrendous. Looks like sheā€™s been rolling around in diarrhoea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like heā€™s also taken his shoes off in that picture in the car. She probably picked him up in the buggy šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
So baby ā€œJaxā€ cried at school, what a surprise! The speech that she made in front of him probably didnā€™t help
Probably not! He was probably crying because he had a tantrum rather than crying over going into schoolā€¦
I think the teachers will be surprised heā€™s one of the oldest, rather than one of the youngest.

Reactions: 12
New here. Hope you are all good.

How can a person lie so much. That video of him she posted watching vivo was a lie more like mummy was watching vivo. The brat is watching the Ipad. I became suspicious when I realised she didn't show him well enough and was quickly panning the camera to the TV then I decided to watch the story in slow Mo. The lad's head wasn't facing the TV it was facing the corner of the sofa. And look,an ipad sitting right where is head and face were facing. Why the constant lie, just why????

I used to like emily on youtube i really never watch her stories on IG but 2 days ago i checked her tattle threads and couldn't believe how much of a liar she is.

24hrs into seeing through her i caught her too.

Seriously how can she expect those boys to have good morals when she lies like that in their faces.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She babies him because matt wont let get ever have another one and told hold on to the whole "mums with babies" side of her subscribers

Reactions: 12
I hope they donā€™t get a dog, Emily is too cold for one, Matt seems much the same, those two are more interested din themselves, Jackson will probably mistreat it. Dunno about the other 2

Reactions: 15
I hope they donā€™t get a dog, Emily is too cold for one, Matt seems much the same, those two are more interested din themselves, Jackson will probably mistreat it. Dunno about the other 2
If they do itā€™ll only be for content šŸ˜’

Reactions: 9
What the obsessoon with influencer showing us there feel I don't like looking g at my own let alone e anyone else walking g on grass

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s being pretty quiet about Jackson starting school so far. No pictures or anything šŸ‘€ maybe sheā€™s having problems!

mad to think that when my grandad started school at 4 years 5 months in 1932, he had to walk just under two miles to school by himself with no parentsā€¦ and nowadays you get kids like emilyā€™s still being pushed around in a pram at that age.

obviously Iā€™m not saying 4 year olds should be walking to school alone, thatā€™s frowned upon nowadays!šŸ˜‚ but it just goes to show, if you give them the tools, they can do anything. Itā€™s the babying that holds them back.

Reactions: 23
A friend of mine had a friend whose daughter got a place at a prestigious stage school in London. At 11 she was getting two trains every day into central London. As you say I wouldnā€™t let my kid do that but there is a sensible way forward and pushing a 5 year old in a buggy to dinner on holiday is not it!!

Reactions: 14
I think it speaks volumes that she hasnā€™t mentioned anything about Prince Jackson starting school..we all know about how she loves the brag about how wonderful her children are at everything..yet no mention when Jackson the brats obviously kicking off about having to go to school and do as heā€™s told for once!!!

I think it speaks volumes that she hasnā€™t mentioned anything about Prince Jackson starting school..we all know about how she loves the brag about how wonderful her children are at everything..yet no mention when Jackson the brats obviously kicking off about having to go to school and do as heā€™s told for once!!!
Glad I'm not the only one that thinks he is a brat haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.