Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, I’m aware I am nit picking here (that’s because she annoys me soooo much) : how cringe is it that she is taking a picture of her and her family in front of their plane. I mean, why ?

Reactions: 7
Sorry, I’m aware I am nit picking here (that’s because she annoys me soooo much) : how cringe is it that she is taking a picture of her and her family in front of their plane. I mean, why ?
I’m actually surprised she’s willing to show that she is flying with Ryanair. Doesn’t fit with her désillusion of grandeur. I say I’m surprised but actually I think I know exactly why she has been transparent about showing this holiday, I think if she had gone to her usual holiday destinations; Turk and Caicos, Dominican Republic... there could have been some backlash from her “fans”. She was quite willing to show the flat they stayed in as well and let’s face it, it’s quite different from the places she usually stays in. All this was to appear relatable and avoid backlash I would say

Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t care where she went on holiday. As long as she pays for it and stops the humble bragging.Now she’s back she’s back on the boring bland house renovation. Showing us a picture of a wardrobe. Alright Em don’t care never will!!

Reactions: 6
He's ten I think. He seems a lovely kid but that smile he does every time (no teeth showing) annoys me. Grumpy Jackson again at the restaurant, he's always scowling, pushchair there again. He hasn't walked a step this holiday, he's getting worse. Matt posing at the dinner table again Jesus all these influencers are so weird.

Same. I hate it when people don't smile showing their teeth. Fair enough if they are not nice to look at but I'm sure nothing is wrong with this boys teeth.
One of my old work colleagues does it and her teeth are not at all bad and she looks so much better when she smiles properly.
It looks like she's not enjoying herself when she smilies with no teeth and to make matters worse, her daughter now does it!
And those types of smiles look SO sarcastic too.

She recently got married too and all her pictures look like she's just got a sarcastic smile on her face and not really enjoying it 😂

I have to let her get on with it, how can you bring that kind of thing up? "hey smile properly you look like you're having a tit time" 😆 she has a small mouth too so it's not like the lip smile spreads across her face lol but I feel sorry her daughter has picked up on the way she smiles.

From looking at Emily norris pictures you can't really tell where her child has picked up this weird smiling thing from. I'm glad I'm not the only one

Reactions: 1
he's a 10 yo boy, I'm sure it's just a phase and it's probably for posing for photos only, I'm sure fraser has a "full smile" on when he's with his friends, without camera on him. emily is always showing teeth when smiling and it seems fake. I prefer fraser's smile.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else twig that on her weight loss video she showed her current weight and target? Sits a bit uncomfortably with me as could easily trigger other people unnecessarily…

Reactions: 5
Yep! I had an Ed I'm in recovery from have commented before her focus on calories and weight numbers/goals is stupidly triggering and unneeded. But loan behold its another AD... Noom... Again. Talk about putting money first AGAIN. Lmao she's not even been dieting for weeks because of her holdaidy.... Naughty Emily.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It was a load of bollox too - totally inaccurate logging on the app - “about a cup…”, she didn’t log any butter or oil for the omelette and it comes across completely unrealistic to eat so little.

Reactions: 9
It was a load of bollox too - totally inaccurate logging on the app - “about a cup…”, she didn’t log any butter or oil for the omelette and it comes across completely unrealistic to eat so little.
She's clueless tbh, really unbelievable how this thread helped me see she only cares about the money money money!!! she'll get a private chef soon... Oh wait she already had one for her and her friends...

Reactions: 6
I belive that she truly love her kids and husband but other than that I think she's really superficial, shallow, person that doesn't care much about anyone or anything.

Reactions: 13
I don’t like kids being dressed in the same clothes but that picture looks stupid with two of them wearing one shirt and Jackson wearing a different one

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been recommended her bathroom reveal, going to read back and see others people opinions but she started the video about subscribing if you love their style… it’s all clashing, nothing matched and blue sinks will go out of style super quickly. In fact I wouldn’t say they’re even in style, baby blue.

Black metal everywhere then gold taps? Beige floor and white everything else, also hate the tiles on the wall they look like they should go around like subway tiles. I hate the whole thing if you didn’t gather that hahah

• Heart
Reactions: 13
URGGGG emilys video tonight made me roll my eyes so much... Why does she still but those stupidbsuccy yogurts for her kids? Just buy normal yogurts theyvarent bloody toddlers! Hardly any fruit either other than a few apples and grapes.... Oh and of course perfect Emily had to mention she only has 1 or two squares of that chocolate (yeah right em)... And those recipes how boring. Funnt how she tried to join the trendy vegan crowd but had all that meat...
And oh ny gosh no ine cares about ur ohome Emily how BORING. is she trying to be a tech guru now?

Reactions: 8
URGGGG emilys video tonight made me roll my eyes so much... Why does she still but those stupidbsuccy yogurts for her kids? Just buy normal yogurts theyvarent bloody toddlers! Hardly any fruit either other than a few apples and grapes.... Oh and of course perfect Emily had to mention she only has 1 or two squares of that chocolate (yeah right em)... And those recipes how boring. Funnt how she tried to join the trendy vegan crowd but had all that meat...
And oh ny gosh no ine cares about ur ohome Emily how BORING. is she trying to be a tech guru now?
And blitzing the carrots and onions for the kids on her bolognaise recipe ?! They all have teeth, they are not babies !!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
First time commenting on an Emily Norris thread! But my goodness Jackson on Emily's Instagram stories right now 😳
I cannot believe he is starting school!! his wriggling and whining and pushing her with his feet, I'm so sorry if that sounds harsh but he acts like a toddler, but that's I guess Emily's fault for babying him so much

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.