Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me how old Fraser is? Poor kid has to dress the same as his younger brothers, how embarrassing for him
He's ten I think. He seems a lovely kid but that smile he does every time (no teeth showing) annoys me. Grumpy Jackson again at the restaurant, he's always scowling, pushchair there again. He hasn't walked a step this holiday, he's getting worse. Matt posing at the dinner table again Jesus all these influencers are so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an unlikeable kid Jackson has turned out to be. Completely Emily’s fault. He was such a sweet little one now he just appears so moody and a spoilt little brat. Will be interesting to see how he gets on at school - not that she will ever be truthful about that so guess we will never really know.

Reactions: 15
See the buggy is in the restaurant again that kid must not walk anywhere

I feel like she is purposely trying to get the pram in every shot now as some sort of message that she can parent how she likes.

it’s so sad that she’s putting her own ego and selfish wants over the health of her child.

Reactions: 19
Her latest post has made me 🙄
She posted they’ve just had their Covid tests prior to flying hone tmw and she posted “that was an experience ”!
Obviously only had rapid antigen test not PCR ( I know that’s allowed from Spain although govt would prefer PCR’s!) as got results already.
Honesty she must have had a test before now?! Hardly ‘ an experience’. We had ours done at a clinic in Paphos took about 30 secs ( PCR) very professional and straightforward!
Honestly she thinks she’s so special when most of us don’t care! Ok you’re on holiday abd had to have a Covid test ….and…..??

Reactions: 13
She posted they’ve just had their Covid tests prior to flying hone tmw and she posted “that was an experience ”!
Obviously only had rapid antigen test not PCR ( I know that’s allowed from Spain although govt would prefer PCR’s!) as got results already.
Honesty she must have had a test before now?! Hardly ‘ an experience’. We had ours done at a clinic in Paphos took about 30 secs ( PCR) very professional and straightforward!
Honestly she thinks she’s so special when most of us don’t care! Ok you’re on holiday abd had to have a Covid test ….and…..??
I've only ever had one test and that was because I'm on a research programme and they did it on the first day,

Have never had any symptoms or needed to do any test other than at the research center. Im sensible I mainly work from a small office with two other people, and one of the people that work there with me is my partner so lives with me anyway.

Reactions: 3
She’s a joke. I’ve been doing covid tests twice a week (PCRs) at work for almost a year, plus I’ve done one once a month as a part of a trial thing. I’ve also had to do lateral flows to see my Nan in her care home. She just lives in a bubble.

Reactions: 4
The buggy thing is baffling. I can’t wait to see the back of mine! She must have great arms from pushing him in it because when I push my double buggy with my two in it it kills me!

I understand ‘mourning’ the end of certain stages of your child’s life especially when it is your last and you know you will never do those stages again but my goodness,how selfish to hold your kids back so that they still feel like your ‘baby’.

Reactions: 15
The buggy thing is baffling. I can’t wait to see the back of mine! She must have great arms from pushing him in it because when I push my double buggy with my two in it it kills me!

I understand ‘mourning’ the end of certain stages of your child’s life especially when it is your last and you know you will never do those stages again but my goodness,how selfish to hold your kids back so that they still feel like your ‘baby’.
She’s not just using it if he gets tired in the evening, she had it at the beach, pool, walk during the day! He’s clearly in it all the time!! How embarrassing for her that she thinks it ok!!

Reactions: 16
If my child was refusing to walk this much at this age and complaining he was tired all the time, I'd be taking him to the doctors for some tests. Unless he has a medical condition he should be full of energy and curiosity at his age. Even if a child does get tired, they normally protest and want to run around with their friends or siblings. Really shocking behaviour from a so-called parenting hack expert 🥴

Reactions: 19
Really shocking behaviour from a so-called parenting hack expert 🥴
mom hack no. 2856: if your child is 5 and get tired don't bother with possible current or future health problems, persistence or common sense - just put him in a buggy. problem solved. #momhack #solvingaproblemcreatesabiggerone

• Haha
Reactions: 14
mom hack no. 2856: if your child is 5 and get tired don't bother with possible current or future health problems, persistence or common sense - just put him in a buggy. problem solved. #momhack #solvingaproblemcreatesabiggerone
At least she didn't steal that hack from another youtuber... nobody else is that selfish as a parent

#unrelatableemilyasusual

• Haha
I still can't get over the "he won't wear a life vest in the pool" thing. If either of my children refused to wear a flotation device in the pool and I didn't feel 100% comfortable with that they would be told well then there's no pool then for you then. It's my job to be the adult and keep them safe. It's not a choice they get to make.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I still can't get over the "he won't wear a life vest in the pool" thing. If either of my children refused to wear a flotation device in the pool and I didn't feel 100% comfortable with that they would be told well then there's no pool then for you then. It's my job to be the adult and keep them safe. It's not a choice they get to make.
They come across as being scared of tears for saying no...to buggy....to floatation device etc.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.