Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lie and mislead is what she does best!
Also it IS sponsored as she has affiliate links left right and centre. Earning her money for lying. Convincing people that them products smooth and freeze your face. I've said it for years that she is a ruthless snake.
View attachment 728996
I noticed that too when i read the description and thought ey hold up....that doesnt sound right 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
she’s just posted a picture of Fraser and Caleb, both wearing the same clothes 🤣
I don't get putting siblings in matching clothes - I don't even particularity like it when people match their twins! They are different people, let them pick their own clothes they aren't toddlers. 🙈 It makes them come across as having zero personality.. like they are just shoved into the same outfit without a second thought as to what they like / don't like.
Maybe they like matching, which is very sweet (but a bit odd), but then let them have one top that matches or their swimming shorts match or something.

Reactions: 8
Like I said before, and I’m more than happy to admit it. Elemis and all the other expensive tit she recommends, didn’t get rid of my frown lines and crows feet…Botox did!!
her forehead and eye area is injected to the max!!!! 💉💉 I’m sure that’s what her sis in law does…she should post an aff link!!

She's probably used a filter so any comments saying botox won't be published 😆
you were so right. I wrote the comment "this video is misleading because you "forgot" to mention that you use botox. heavily." and only me could see it, and then I deleted that one and wrote "this video is misleading because you "forgot" to mention that you use injections of botulinum toxin. heavily." and now everybody can see it, just don't know for how long. :D

she's pathetic liar. like I said, I don't care about botox, if someone want it - go for it but she's an influencer who dares to do video about skincare routine without mentioning such an important fact about her face. it's like my neighbour who made me feel like an incapable housewife because there were the days when my life and house were total mess but she kept saying to me that I can do it with a "little bit of organising" just like she can without mentioning that she has cleaning lady every monday, wednesday and friday.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh wow, not my opinion on holidays, but I guess some people and countries are still less open to travel.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear that comment does sound like its written by a child!! I’m sure it will soon be deleted!
Personally I dont have a problem with her going abroad, I have been abroad this summer too and it did wonders for my mood and I have felt like a different person since coming home. Each to their own. I know some of my friends have thought I am irresponsible to go abroad but that’s their opinion and they are entitled to it. I dont “delete “ them because we disagree!!
But Emily is so smug and braggy and it really is annoying!
Plus Ive never known anyone take so much luggage on holiday as they do! Especially as they are in an apartment where there is presumably a washing machine!!

We chose not to risk it and go abroad but the fact she was moaning online about how they can’t go abroad when they’d just be to centre parcs and the the list of other day trips is selfish

Reactions: 9
Those YT comments won’t last five minutes but its given me a good laugh. Genuinely can’t get over the audacity of making a skincare video. I’ve seen g i m p suits less taut looking than that forehead Norris

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those YT comments won’t last five minutes but its given me a good laugh. Genuinely can’t get over the audacity of making a skincare video. I’ve seen g i m p suits less taut looking than that forehead Norris
This is the worst!
Funny how she’s liked the comments above and below but not this one. I reckon it’s because she knows that women is onto her

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Well if there was any mention of Botox…it ain’t there now! Total fraudster. Look at the likes of Alex Simpson on insta…she does stories getting her Botox! At least she admits it to her followers

Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she have a fringe?? It would look so much better. Less like a boiled egg.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she needs to revamp her style. She looks like a 40 year old still stuck in her 20 year old ways. It’s aging her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.