Emily Norris #6 FHMily Copying content, views taking a dent, losing fans, negativity BANNED

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m cracking up at the fact that she claimed “baby Jacks” is 4… he’s a few weeks away from turning 5 years old :ROFLMAO: after quick google search,the average child stops using a buggy by the time they’re 3. She is crazy and clinging onto her last baby because her husband won’t let her have a 4th!
Totally agree! She’s said numerous times that she wanted 4, he wanted 2 and they compromised on 3. She’s desperate for another baby and she loves having a baby around as a part of the family.

she needs to accept though that she has no more babies now and that she’s moved on to another stage in her life and she needs to embrace that rather than clinging on.

Reactions: 10
Anyone predict baby number 4?
I know she keeps saying they’re done. And all the stuff she mentioned re endometriosis. But the way she babies Jackson so much and he’ll be off to school next week. Her channel is also flagging without the baby content as the mansion purchase and ‘renovation’ is a flop with viewers.
“Surprise” baby announcement coming in 2022?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She said he wont wear a vest so now they are lifeguards??! Errrr……he’s your child shouldn’t you be in the pool with him anyway or at the very least watching him every second?! Isn’t that what parents normally do with children who cant swim?!! Or you know, here’s a thought, tell him he cannot get in the pool without his vest on?! I know imagine that……actually having rules for him!!! Head spinning eh?!!
Surely it’s simple it’s fine if you don’t want to wear a vest but you don’t get in the pool . my daughter who isn’t even 2 can grasp that she knows if she isn’t wearing her riding hat she’s not getting in her pony!

Anyone predict baby number 4?
I know she keeps saying they’re done. And all the stuff she mentioned re endometriosis. But the way she babies Jackson so much and he’ll be off to school next week. Her channel is also flagging without the baby content as the mansion purchase and ‘renovation’ is a flop with viewers.
“Surprise” baby announcement coming in 2022?
I know what you mean but I do think that’s it for them now

Reactions: 4
I’m cracking up at the fact that she claimed “baby Jacks” is 4… he’s a few weeks away from turning 5 years old :ROFLMAO:
she did that when he was younger and with older kids too. when caleb's 7th birthday was in few days she was still saying that he's 6. I think that she has fear of time passing too quickly and she want's to slow it down by doing things like that. I'm anxious about that too but difference is that I'm aware that I sound like an idiot if I keep saying that my child is 6 until actual 7th birthday. tehnically, that's correct but it's natural to say "he's 6 but he'll be 7 in a few days/weeks.".

also, I empathize with her because I always wanted to have 3 kids but I don't think it will happen. that's kind of sad but it's not good enough reason to keep my second child in a buggy until she's 14.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wrote a comment saying 'I'm sure the botox helps' on that video too.
She's probably used a filter so any comments saying botox won't be published 😆
I can't believe she didn't mention it...she obviously has had it.. her forehead looks so taut and painful.. I thought it was going to pop or something when she was rubbing it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's probably used a filter so any comments saying botox won't be published 😆
maybe you should write "botulinum toxin" instead of "botox". :D unless she's used filter for that words too. she just love to use filters, no matter what for. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Im not against botox, lip fillers etc I get them sometimes but Im upfront about it. Like someone else said, I know botox when I see it 😅 Nobody’s forehead looks that smooth and shiny naturally Emily, I could use it as a mirror 🙄

Reactions: 12
If she doesn’t use Botox (yeah, right!) why wouldn’t she just leave the comments and reply? So many people use it these days, it’s no big deal.

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah.. I just wanted to add I really don't care if people choose to have botox or procedures etc! 😊 she could have just said.. oh and I've had some help or something instead of trying to be this relatable, tired, Mommmm of boys 🙄

Reactions: 10
exactly, it's not about botox it's about honesty. she's not regular sahm of 3 boys, she's "influencer" and if she's doing video about skincare products saying that some type od skincare routine is making her skin look so smooth - it's a lie or at least misleading.

Reactions: 17
exactly, it's not about botox it's about honesty. she's not regular sahm of 3 boys, she's "influencer" and if she's doing video about skincare products saying that some type od skincare routine is making her skin look so smooth - it's a lie or at least misleading.
Lie and mislead is what she does best!
Also it IS sponsored as she has affiliate links left right and centre. Earning her money for lying. Convincing people that them products smooth and freeze your face. I've said it for years that she is a ruthless snake.
Screenshot_20210825-095953_YouTube.jpg

• Angry
Lie and mislead is what she does best!
Also it IS sponsored as she has affiliate links left right and centre. Earning her money for lying. Convincing people that them products smooth and freeze your face. I've said it for years that she is a ruthless snake.
View attachment 728996
I hadn’t noticed that. Wonder how much she gets paid from affiliate links. So, disingenuous about the Botox and the unsponsored part. She really is showing how money hungry she is. She used to be so relatable : working mum with kids, running a house which was also relatable in size … she got too big for her britches when she started seeing all the freebies she could get and how much ads could make her. She would plug hemorrhoid cream if it paid well enough 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m cracking up at the fact that she claimed “baby Jacks” is 4… he’s a few weeks away from turning 5 years old :ROFLMAO: after quick google search,the average child stops using a buggy by the time they’re 3. She is crazy and clinging onto her last baby because her husband won’t let her have a 4th!
She will have a 4th when the house “Reno” content has dried up.

Reactions: 6
I had a good chuckle at the comment about the lack of lines on that skincare video 😂

Must be tongue in cheek!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.