Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching her Q&A about becoming an Influencer. Does anyone else find it creepy that she films these kinds of videos in her children's bedrooms? Can't she film in a common place? I never just sit in my girl's room when they aren't there and and have work conference calls. I use my office or I sit on my sofa. I feel bad for her boys because they are made to feel like their space is not really theirs. A child's bedroom should be their safe space where they can go to be by themselves and relax. She doesn't need to monopolize it.
I agree that is a really weird thing to do

Reactions: 5
I'm watching her Q&A about becoming an Influencer. Does anyone else find it creepy that she films these kinds of videos in her children's bedrooms? Can't she film in a common place? I never just sit in my girl's room when they aren't there and and have work conference calls. I use my office or I sit on my sofa. I feel bad for her boys because they are made to feel like their space is not really theirs. A child's bedroom should be their safe space where they can go to be by themselves and relax. She doesn't need to monopolize it.
Yeah definitely odd. My mum probably wouldn't even step into my bedroom whilst I was at school - no reason to go in. Would she like it if when the boys have friends round to play they hang out in her bedroom? No probably not, so why should she use their room for her benefit. She's got a second living room, an office or her own bloomin bedroom to use.

Reactions: 11
She said she was filming in Jacksons room because the sound was better but now shes moved onto Frasers room so I guess its just showing off the latest ‘reno’ (incase you forgot what it looks like it has a window seat) See you on the bathroom floor next Emily 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also stolen from someone on TikTok - I saw it on there a while ago.
Unfortunately, I have to defend her on that one. This “hack” isn’t exactly new to the world nor to Emily. She has shown this cutting method again and again long before Tiktok was even invented. I am actually surprised she can still put it out as a hack. I mean whoever followed her longer then six months must have already seen it.

Reactions: 1
Unfortunately, I have to defend her on that one. This “hack” isn’t exactly new to the world nor to Emily. She has shown this cutting method again and again long before Tiktok was even invented. I am actually surprised she can still put it out as a hack. I mean whoever followed her longer then six months must have already seen it.
Hacks are the biggest con ever and are constantly being passed on between influencers. Basically, she hasn’t invented anything and making those tricks look like life-changing tips is just completely laughable.

the worst one was couple of weeks ago when she showed us how to open tulips fully because it’s supposed to be prettier ?!

Reactions: 9
Her whole life is a stage and show. Nothing is personal to the boys and sadly they don’t have ownership and a space to call their own as they should with a bedroom.

It looks like he sold it. Imagine the conversations: so what do you do? Well I used to have a successful business but I now do Tik Tok videos with my wife all day long, it’s very fulfilling 😂
Brilliant😂. It’s so bloody true though!
I see she’s going down the family pet route just like all the other family YouTubers! She really doesn’t strike me as an animal person at all but if it brings in the views 🙄
ALL these influencers getting pets make me sick. It’s so obvious they’ve run out of material and need something else to shite on about. I can see it now....

-Top 10 things to consider before choosing a dog.
-How to get your dog to carry spoons across the kitchen.

No doubt it will be an expensive designer dog too because Jacksy has “allergies”. The dog will be in the stroller next🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If they really paid £1M for that home then they are even bigger idiots than I initially thought. There is no way I'd pay that much money for a home only to then have to turn around and sink yet more money into it. No flipping way. If I'm spending that much on a house you can bet your assets it would be turn key ready. They could have probably bought land and built their dream home for that price. These influencers make the dumbest home buying decisions.
Yep they paid a mil for it. I’ve seen it online. Shocking really. I was looking at similar priced properties in their area and they could have bought so much better.

• Wow
She’s a stupid cow. One minute she’s wheeling a gigantic four year old around in a pushchair the next shes making her ten year old son a teenagers bedroom. And I don’t mean Jackson himself is gigantic I mean that any four year old pushed round in a baby buggy looks gigantic. All for the views!
Doesn’t the bugaboo bee 3 have a weight limit of 15kg? That’s why I swapped to an out n about (for my 9mo!)

Reactions: 2
We had a bugaboo bee and my daughter was out of it quite quickly (and shes fairly petite) I couldnt imagine trying to get a child Jackson’s size into one

Reactions: 2
That's it, just let your child pick the bluebells and walk all over the newly growing crops 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her recent meal video... chicken, sweet potato mash and broccoli...wow absolutely groundbreaking and #inspirational

They love stirring with metal spoons and spatulas as well 🥴

Reactions: 4
That's it, just let your child pick the bluebells and walk all over the newly growing crops 🤦‍♀️
Wow it’s illegal to pick wild bluebells. She should be teaching her children this. It makes me angry to see children picking them when the adults should know better.

Reactions: 7
Did she say she's having a date day today? So who's looking after her kids? Coz there's no indoor mixing. She dumping them in her MILs garden? More rules she's prob be breaking?

Reactions: 4
Did she say she's having a date day today? So who's looking after her kids? Coz there's no indoor mixing. She dumping them in her MILs garden? More rules she's prob be breaking?
This really annoys me because I don't understand why they can't wait until the rules change in 16 days time like the rest of us. I mean it's not as if these influencers have even been working their asses off compared to us non influencers with real jobs

Reactions: 9
Oh god they’re dressed up like dogs dinners 😂 haven’t been on a date in 6 months hmm that’s a lot sooner than most of the population

Reactions: 10
Wow it’s illegal to pick wild bluebells. She should be teaching her children this. It makes me angry to see children picking them when the adults should know better.
her children won’t listen. But that’s her own fault.

Reactions: 1
This was exactly my thoughts Raa! “Woe is me, we haven’t had a date in 6 months” They must have been on five or six dates since me and my husband have. Didn’t they go for lunch and coffee together just the other week when Jackson was at nursery and the boys were at school?! I’d kill for little moments like that with my hubby. She’s come across totally ungrateful and unrelatable this last year. Can’t stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.