Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of people asking in the comments but she hasnt replied 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dont get the big deal anyway, I get up at 5:30/45 to get dressed and do makeup etc before my kids get up everyday. Didnt realise it was such a shocker 😁

Reactions: 14
That's what I couldn't work out. just sleep in the same bed as your husband and get up when your alarm goes off so as not to disturb him...like an adult. Unless there are problems in paradise?
^This! That's precisely why I didn't understand why she would kick Frasier out of his bed just so Jackson had someone to wake up to. Matt is Jackson's father. His unemployed father might I add. But even if he had a job, Jackson is his responsibility not Frasier's. I think it's very sweet that Frasier wants to help with the youngest children, but it shouldn't get to a point where it disturbs his sleep routine. I wouldn't do that with one of my daughters. Of course my daughters also have twin size beds and not a full/queen. Certainly makes you wonder how much that happens in their house. I have nothing against co-sleeping but we don't personally do it. Part of that was because when my husband traveled for work, I never wanted our girls to crawl into bed with us when he was home. That was private time we desperately needed as a couple. Also, I suffer from insomnia and I never know when it's going to hit. When I can't sleep I work.

Reactions: 8
Just think we have the ‘jack and jill bathroom’ to come next. Yay can’t wait to see a new reel with another angle of the tile grout

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Would you like to see the trampoline instead? Or perhaps the 'view' from the garden. 😂
I don't know about the rest of you, but I want to get as many shots of her "poorly laid out kitchen" as we can before it goes bye-bye. Same for the conservatory. R.I.P.

Reactions: 6
Not a single thing on that room tour that hasnt been posted on instagram every single day apart from the paid promotion computer

Isnt Matt a Youtube husband now?

Reactions: 6
Is it just me that thinks that boys room is a bit too grown up, clearly she’s all about how good it will look on the gram rather than what they would really like

Is it just me that thinks that boys room is a bit too grown up, clearly she’s all about how good it will look on the gram rather than what they would really like
It’s like Jackson’s room, pretty plain and lacking in any character. I guess it’s so she doesn’t have to re-decorate again when they get older. Certainly doesn’t look like most primary school, 10 year olds bedrooms, more like a 17 year old. When I was his age my bedroom was covered in posters and had cuddly toys in every crevice.

My son is ten and his room is a complete mis match of all the things he likes. Minecraft posters, wrestling merch, fortnite cushions and a different character bedding every other week. It drives my ocd mad but it's a kids room and that's exactly what it looks like. Frasers room looks like a student rent. It's nice but not a ten year old boys.

Reactions: 10
She’s a stupid cow. One minute she’s wheeling a gigantic four year old around in a pushchair the next shes making her ten year old son a teenagers bedroom. And I don’t mean Jackson himself is gigantic I mean that any four year old pushed round in a baby buggy looks gigantic. All for the views!

Reactions: 15
The rooms are lovely but very instagrammable and how the parents want it rather than the kids. What personality does Fraser have in that room? A shelf? A god awful arty farty print of someone playing a piano? Even my eldest (an actual teenager not a ten year old) has more life in her bedroom than that. Everything is so styled and cold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.