Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always have so much to 'declutter'?!
Half of her videos are being organised and hacks for keeping on top of everything but then the other half is her showing cupboards or rooms which are in disarray. It's all fake.
Amazon haul....declutter with me....Amazon haul....declutter with me....and repeat until the mortgage is paid off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just looked at her primark video to see what you all was saying and yes she looks so different! (Not watched her in months, hate the new house vibe). She has obviously overdone the botox and fillers... but that wasn't just it.. she wasn't doing that fake smiling talking thing!🤖 I think she was trying to be more natural! But because her eyes are dead she just looked depressed! She really can't win. She either looks fake or depressed. Does she not just have a normal speaking face?! I watched a few minutes of her summer boys clothing haul from 2 years ago in comparison and the difference is astounding. I think she is struggling in that new house and hopefully realising as well that material possessions don't buy you happiness. Perhaps also her conscience is kicking in over scamming her audience for years and selling her children's right to privacy.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I think shes bored and running out of ideas but has to keep going because of the money. The kids are older and for the most part not very good on camera because at least two of them are quite unruly most of the time and you can only do so many decluttering videos. I think she thought the house project was going to be her next thing but its bombing because she has no style of her own and the house is very cold and unappealing.

She wont jack it in though. Not until she has no choice

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think that’s it she has boredom written all over her and she’s clearly out of her depth. I guess she’s trapped, either grin and bear it (literally) and keep going or go back to a normal job can’t see her doing the latter. Even the fans must see the repetition!

Reactions: 4
I think she thought the house project was going to be her next thing but its bombing because she has no style of her own and the house is very cold and unappealing.

She wont jack it in though. Not until she has no choice
I don’t even think it’s the lack of style to be honest, I think they’re bombing because people are so sick of her
1.) showing off &
2.) straight after the “house reveal” video, started talking about renovating. It’s not even necessary renovations it’s .. ‘I’ve nowhere to put my £2000 sponsored American fridge, my spoons are too far away it’s not practical, I need a chute for my laundry but also might move the laundry room upstairs to the hot press because it will save me the journey down’...

Honestly this woman is so materialistic, such a cry from the woman she was when I first started watching her years ago. Jesus it makes me cringe when I think she had a decorator come to help with a 4 year olds bedroom 😬🙈.

Reactions: 16
Agreed. I really dont understand the ‘room tour’ videos either. Apart from being self important shite she double posts on her home insta and normal account constantly. Theres nothing else to show.

I dont think her style is bad but its certainly not unique and able to stand out amongst the thousands of other accounts. Its just look how much money I’ve got

Reactions: 6
Anyone else dying laughing at the 5 AM "challenge" video? Pre-COVID I worked downtown in a major city. Getting up at 5/5:30 was not abnormal for me. I am extremely blessed to have a husband who now works full-time from home so he'd take care of the school run. But otherwise, we both have to get up and get ready for the day. It's pathetic that these floggers have no idea how those of us in the real world function. Most parents I talk to in similar situations as ours wake up by 5:30 AM in order to commute from the burbs to the city for work. It's normal life for us. COVID has been nice for one reason and one reason only, we get to sleep in until 7 AM.

Reactions: 10
Yup...its just completely unrelatable! Most people are struggling right now, just coming out of the pandemic and her swanning around a massive house planning renos and doing hauls of random tat is probably not helpful!

Reactions: 7
Wow that 5am challenge video. Her forehead! It’s so tight and shiny it’s mad.
I don’t see why she needs to get up earlier to be more productive. Her kids are at school/nursery during the day so she has plenty of time to do things and most ‘things’ she does (ie. declutter) is all for videos anyway so I don’t see the need.

Reactions: 11
I find it odd how they seem to change beds a lot. I’m quite strict and everyone goes in their own bed every night (maybe it’s me not wanting anyone to ruin my precious sleep 🤣)

I find it odd how they seem to change beds a lot. I’m quite strict and everyone goes in their own bed every night (maybe it’s me not wanting anyone to ruin my precious sleep 🤣)
I’m the same, my kids have only slept in my bed a couple of times and that when they’ve been ill. I will never make a habitat that they thinks ok to sleep in my bed’n

I have to laugh how this woman constantly makes videos preaching on how to parent kids yet she can’t even get her kids to sleep in their own beds!!! Then again she doesn’t make her kids do anything they don’t want to does she? How weird that her and Matt sleep with their kids and not each other

Reactions: 11
I let my kids in my bed, I dont think that makes someone a bad parent 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree. I let my daughter in during the night. She likes the cuddles. She gets comfort from it. And it won’t last forever so 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
My kids come in for a cuddle in the morning..the rest of the night they are in their own beds where they should be. Couldn’t think of anything worse than a night of bed swapping

My kids come in for a cuddle in the morning..the rest of the night they are in their own beds where they should be. Couldn’t think of anything worse than a night of bed swapping
"Should be" according to who?

It's great that it works for you and your kids...but it doesnt make you a better parent than someone who does something different which is best for them and their children.

"Should" is the problematic word here

I don't find it odd that her youngest comes into bed with them. What I think is odd is that she displaced her eldest out of his bed so her youngest had someone to wake up to. Kudos to Fraiser if he wanted to do it but where is her husband in all this? Her youngest seems really codependent (her fault entirely) and she does complain about it effecting her sleep. Why can't the two youngest share a room for a while? They seem to hang out with each other all the time anyway. Might help a little bit.

SAME! Everyone is totally different but holy crap, our 3 year old is no permitted to sleep in our bed. I feel like bed sharing is very common but it just doesn't work for our family!

The crux of all this is definitely that she is not relatable anymore. There aren't many people who are able to purchase such an expensive house and then immediately start doing major renovations. How many families had the luxuries that she did in the past year? She is just so different and listening to her makes me cringe. Content is so boring and her decluttering/clean with me's feel like they border on obsessive. But perhaps that is the content that gets the most attention so she is just pumping them out.

Reactions: 4
Each to their own but I run around after everyone all day so I have one rule - dont disturb my sleep 😁 Illness and stuff is different and my kids do get in for a cuddle in the morning but the musical chairs set up would drive me insane!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.