Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Emily going to HACK next - teaching her granny how to suck eggs!!

Seriously how to cut a pepper!!

ED6D914B-AEE7-4813-8715-B49C9E25D2C7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see she’s going down the family pet route just like all the other family YouTubers! She really doesn’t strike me as an animal person at all but if it brings in the views 🙄

Reactions: 10
I know its awful but I can’t look at stills of her face without thinking of when someone said she looked like a space raider 😅

She doesn't strike me as a dog person whatsoever either.

I wonder if she ever regrets having her children out there? I saw a comment on her latest vlog about someones kid/sister watching because they have a crush on Fraser?! Could just me but hes ten years old and these people could be literally anyone

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think thats what pisses me off so much with the deleting of comments that arent kissing her arse. Even if she said ‘I dont agree because.....’ or ‘Im sorry it comes across that way but.....’ but no, she just deletes and probably blocks anyone pointing out that maybe her image isnt as sweet as she would like to portray.

Its like the snide digs about the fake plants in the kids rooms etc its a crappy way to look down on the people funding her (and now her husbands) lifestyle and that cling flim forehead shes got
What would actually happen if she just ignored them? The same amount of people would still blow smoke up her arse and tell her how fabulous she is! And do people change their opinion of a you tuber they like just because of a minor negative comment? It just makes her seem so manipulative. Not everyone will like everything you do and it makes her seem fake that she has no negative comments.

Reactions: 8
I’ve seen a vlog where she explains comment deleting, which at least she does no other influencer seems to do, but she deems it to keep it a positive space.
I really hope this toxic positivity stuff dies soon because it’s part of the fake ness of life slowly , maybe going away . Like with that TOWIE lady having her filler drained etc

Reactions: 5
Ahh, that makes sense! I looked up I think last summer and it looked like it was still "running" but closed because of COVID. I couldn't for the life of me remember the name! That solves that then!
It’s weird that she’s never mentioned this

Reactions: 5
I actually dont mind Emily and find her less annoying than many Insta-huns however I am so done with the constant stories of the kids rooms! I even quite like Fraser’s room but do we have to see the same shot of the bloody window seat every day!!! Not so keen on Jacksons room but each to their own- she’d probably hate my house!!
But its really boring just endless shots of the same thing. I wonder if she expected the builders to start on the major Reno work by now so was banking on that content?
I have to agree her content is getting staler and more repetitive by the day which is a shame because when she started she was really good and relatable.
And I know house prices vary by region but for a million pound house I’d want a hell of a bigger garden than she has!! I live a fairly expensive part of the country (lots of 2nd home owners etc) and the £1M houses round here have much bigger and more established gardens! They have proper acreage.

Reactions: 7
I find it weird she gets all kitted up to go running and then walks most of it cuz you ‘burn the same amount of calories’. If you’ve gone through the trouble to buy all the kit why don’t you just get on with it

Reactions: 6
She is so disrespectful towards the previous owners style and decorations. Not everyone wants the same thing! She has basically slated them over their preferences. The woman boils my piss! Who does she think she is!!!!

Reactions: 10
And I know house prices vary by region but for a million pound house I’d want a hell of a bigger garden than she has!! I live a fairly expensive part of the country (lots of 2nd home owners etc) and the £1M houses round here have much bigger and more established gardens! They have proper acreage.
If they really paid £1M for that home then they are even bigger idiots than I initially thought. There is no way I'd pay that much money for a home only to then have to turn around and sink yet more money into it. No flipping way. If I'm spending that much on a house you can bet your assets it would be turn key ready. They could have probably bought land and built their dream home for that price. These influencers make the dumbest home buying decisions.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If they really paid £1M for that home then they are even bigger idiots than I initially thought. There is no way I'd pay that much money for a home only to then have to turn around and sink yet more money into it. No flipping way. If I'm spending that much on a house you can bet your assets it would be turn key ready. They could have probably bought land and built their dream home for that price. These influencers make the dumbest home buying decisions.
I agree. They’re not just redecorating and putting a new kitchen in etc! I’m surprised by their choice of house. It’s not even THAT big for a £1M house!
I get the impression that Matt is the one making the design decisions and the one with the ideas.
Emily just goes along with it without much input.

Reactions: 6
I'm watching her Q&A about becoming an Influencer. Does anyone else find it creepy that she films these kinds of videos in her children's bedrooms? Can't she film in a common place? I never just sit in my girl's room when they aren't there and and have work conference calls. I use my office or I sit on my sofa. I feel bad for her boys because they are made to feel like their space is not really theirs. A child's bedroom should be their safe space where they can go to be by themselves and relax. She doesn't need to monopolize it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.