Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More money than sense that’s her problem. Her children are gonna be vain and materialistic just like her and Matt are.
Exactly and won’t appreciate a thing. That’s coming across now

Reactions: 9
I agree the constant buying of things is so annoying now. What boys want all those cuddly toys anyway, absolutely pointless. She’s just trying to make out she’s the perfect mum. It will back fire in a few years when the kids turn in to greedy brats

Reactions: 12
If someone went to the effort to get me balloons anf a table full of presents od be over the moon. The sheer look of disappointment on her face whrn she walked in that room was downright embarrassing!! At least hide the disappointment Em!!
What was she expecting??
As for the kids. If they dont know how will they learn? 🤷‍♀️
Im sure they are lovely little boys when they havent a camera pointed at them all hours of the day. They want her time, not lavish gifts constantly. Such a shame. The woman is soooo materialistic its quite sad. Makes out she has the perfect happy life, big house... Bla bla..

She needs to go get a bottle, drink the whole thing ( 1 glass isnt worth the effort Emily) and mebbies take her hubby for a good time. And herself! My god he looks like he needs it and it might just paint a "real" smile on her filler filled plastic mush 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If someone went to the effort to get me balloons anf a table full of presents od be over the moon. The sheer look of disappointment on her face whrn she walked in that room was downright embarrassing!! At least hide the disappointment Em!!
What was she expecting??
As for the kids. If they dont know how will they learn? 🤷‍♀️
Im sure they are lovely little boys when they havent a camera pointed at them all hours of the day. They want her time, not lavish gifts constantly. Such a shame. The woman is soooo materialistic its quite sad. Makes out she has the perfect happy life, big house... Bla bla..

She needs to go get a bottle, drink the whole thing ( 1 glass isnt worth the effort Emily) and mebbies take her hubby for a good time. And herself! My god he looks like he needs it and it might just paint a "real" smile on her filler filled plastic mush 😊
I just watched the start of the video and completely agree she looked soooo underwhelmed by it. Looking at the balloons like they were beneath her taste. Shock carrying 4 year old Jackson in aswell 😑

I just watched the start of the video and completely agree she looked soooo underwhelmed by it. Looking at the balloons like they were beneath her taste. Shock carrying 4 year old Jackson in aswell 😑
Matt actually deserved a little thank you for all that effort! It really bugged me the look on face. Who does she think she is. Of all the times to grin like a Cheshire cat this was one of them. Dosgusting response to such a lovely display.
She seriously needs to put that child down😂😂

Reactions: 11
Gosh I just had to watch the beginning of the video after all of your comments and my goodness the botox is not doing her any favours! I feel like it makes her looks older - she's obviously not in her 20's, so I think sometimes trying to hide the fact that you are aging looks worse than if she just embraced it!
All that effort for her birthday and she didn't even give a reaction. Makes me wonder if she had already gone down and noticed it all, then they had to re-do them entering for the vlog hence her unnatural response.
Her baby voice is just so irritating - it was irritating when the boys were small and she had a baby but now it's just annoying when she's got older children and there is just no need for it. Reminds me of Paris Hilton and when she used to put on a baby voice.
Her videos are supposed to be entertaining and I barely watched 5 minutes and came away feeling irritated by her and the whole facade.

Reactions: 11
I would bet my life she blew up all those balloons herself that's why she looked underwhelmed cos she was up all night making it look 'perfect' 🙄🙄

I would bet my life she blew up all those balloons herself that's why she looked underwhelmed cos she was up all night making it look 'perfect' 🙄🙄
How sad if she did that! You’re probably right though! Tbf it looked like her arrangement style rather than what a man would do (not being sexist)!

Reactions: 7
The writing on the balloons is exactly the same as her photos from last year and suspiciously similar to hers (Christmas gift wrapping vids etc) Could be coincidence of course but it wouldn't surprise me. I actually hope it is because thats really sad.

Her face is like a smacked arse on that video. I feel sorry for her sometimes, nothing seems spontaneous or not done for the camera. I honestly couldn't be bothered

I don’t subscribe to her (any more) .. anyone have a screen grab of the disappointment?😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is my favourite...she just looked so unimpressed with it all and couldn’t even plaster on that fake smile!

I think the walk into the room was set up, you can tell by how the kids are walking, they’d be walking so much faster and more excited if it was ‘live’
I don’t care about seeing her reaction but don’t post a fake one, just keep it private. I wish she would move away from sharing her whole life and just focus on the home stuff so they have some privacy, but then I guess the £££ is in the over sharing of everything! So so sad

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I watched her March favourites or whatever it was called. The joke. The absolute pull line - you don’t need to go this extravagant for a Easter hamper... no Emily but you’re influencing others!!!!

The worst part is if they don’t follow your lead they will feel incompetent of there attempt. Nasty.

Both my kids have had birthdays in lockdown, my youngest had to cancel her first ‘proper’ party (everything booked, invites sent out at school etc) because it was the same week they announced schools had to close and everyone was (understandably) dropping out. Then the venue had to close. She was disappointed but she got on with it.

They are both very immature in that sense. Is it just me? Birthdays aren't that much of a big deal as a adult? I get a card, presents yeah but I'm not wanting a big deal made out of it. I'm almost 40!
It is really weird. I get a card from my kids and some flowers and we get a take out but its just a normal day really lol I find adults acting spoilt just really embarrassing

Reactions: 16
Can't believe she is still banging on about new bathroom fitting blah blah blah. She is so far disconnected from real life, totally unrelatable.

Most parents/Carers are getting the kids ready for back to school this month. Are the kids OK feeling OK about going back, uniform still fit etc. Waiting to get back to work off furloughed, still working, looking for work. The list goes on. And fake face is still flashing shite on Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Only thing my kids are remotely interested in when it comes to the bathroom is bath paint and silly soap. Emily, you might as well just post your bank balance and be done with it nobody gives a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe she is still banging on about new bathroom fitting blah blah blah. She is so far disconnected from real life, totally unrelatable.

Most parents/Carers are getting the kids ready for back to school this month. Are the kids OK feeling OK about going back, uniform still fit etc. Waiting to get back to work off furloughed, still working, looking for work. The list goes on. And fake face is still flashing shite on Instagram.
Yep parents trying to get to grips with this combination of relief and anxiety. Also it raises costs massively for me with transport costs for secondary kids and lunches again!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.