Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if the iron is a joke present...
Out of curiosity I looked up that iron - the reviews are grim. Good luck to her šŸ¤£

Those earrings she got from Kirstie lemarque. I looked on their website and there is an almost identical starburst pendant emily herself was flogging a few years back. At the time she said it was unique and she had never seen anything like it. Low behold in her stories about her birthday gifts she said it was her favourite jewellery designer or something like that which suprised me cos i thought it was Monica vinader. So this starburst pendant had been a design staple of kirstie le marques for years. Did emily rip off the design or is she really stupid enough to think a starburst would be unique?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Those trainers look like something you would find in the middle aisle of Lidl

Which is fine but my eldest got some new balance trainers for xmas and they cost Ā£80 šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 4
I canā€™t believe how many presents she got for her birthday. Sheā€™s a mum in her 30ā€™s (like me) and really she has all those presents and the balloons and stuff? Seems a big fuss for a ā€˜nothingā€™ birthday (i.e. not a 30th/40th etc). Wouldnā€™t be surprised if she put up all the balloons herself the night before.

I did like Emily and her channel but she is so unrelateable now in her big house and her content is boring. She needs to stop with 3 videos a week as sheā€™s just out of ideas and theyā€™re repetitive and boring.
Also how much must her neighbours dislike her moving in next door with her noisy kids outside on that trampoline from 7am every morning lol.

Reactions: 11
Imagine every single birthday, kids birthday, Xmas, Easter. Basically every occasion is on YouTube. Itā€™s so sad that thereā€™s nothing left to see. We even know how much her house is. Do you reckon one day sheā€™ll think oh s**t what have I done?

Reactions: 4
I noticed when she had her cake Jackson blew out the candles and instantly one kids hand shot out picking bits off the cake and shovelling it into his mouth. Such greed and bad manners.

Reactions: 14
Iā€™d be miserable too if I had to live with the ostentatious grinning psychopath Emily
He should get one of those new creepy robot dolls... it would seem so warm, less plastic and life-like after living with Emily stepford Norris

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed when she had her cake Jackson blew out the candles and instantly one kids hand shot out picking bits off the cake and shovelling it into his mouth. Such greed and bad manners.
They are always like that and that's just the parts that make the edit. Her kids are unruly brats dressed up in expensive surroundings so her subscribers act blind to it. We all know if she was a single mum on benefits nobody would fail to point it out and that really annoys me

I don't like talking about kids because they are little (and God knows my youngest has her moments) but Emily puts them out there so she cant be too precious about it. They act very entitled, sorry Emily šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They are always like that and that's just the parts that make the edit. Her kids are unruly brats dressed up in expensive surroundings so her subscribers act blind to it. We all know if she was a single mum on benefits nobody would fail to point it out and that really annoys me

I don't like talking about kids because they are little (and God knows my youngest has her moments) but Emily puts them out there so she cant be too precious about it. They act very entitled, sorry Emily šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Itā€™s not her childrenā€™s fault at all, itā€™s natural for little kids to behave like this unless they are taught differently. When my kids were little they always had a turn of blowing out birthday candles on the understanding that the birthday person got to do it first, young or old.

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s not her childrenā€™s fault at all, itā€™s natural for little kids to behave like this unless they are taught differently. When my kids were little they always had a turn of blowing out birthday candles on the understanding that the birthday person got to do it first, young or old.
You're right, children are a product of their environment. Emily and Matt, probably should consider shielding their three from being on such public platforms and concentrate on actually parenting their children, rather than using them for content. Too many of the mummy/family vloggers, seem so desparate for attention /adoration,raising their children almost seems like an afterthought.

Reactions: 11
You're right, children are a product of their environment. Emily and Matt, probably should consider shielding their three from being on such public platforms and concentrate on actually parenting their children, rather than using them for content. Too many of the mummy/family vloggers, seem so desparate for attention /adoration,raising their children almost seems like an afterthought.
From their point of view, Iā€™m sure they think they are doing the best for their children.
Their kids are never told ā€œnoā€, as soon as they express an interest in something they order toys or equipment from Amazon. The snow scooter was an example. Couldnā€™t they make do with what they had already? Those kids will never experience frustration or anticipation for something and this is really damaging to a childā€™s development.

Reactions: 7
From their point of view, Iā€™m sure they think they are doing the best for their children.
Their kids are never told ā€œnoā€, as soon as they express an interest in something they order toys or equipment from Amazon. The snow scooter was an example. Couldnā€™t they make do with what they had already? Those kids will never experience frustration or anticipation for something and this is really damaging to a childā€™s development.
Exactly this. My two boys really wanted a trampoline years ago when they were first becoming popular garden toys, they were still quite expensive then and we just couldnā€™t afford it at the time. The boys saved their Christmas and birthday monies up for the whole year, pooled it and bought it themselves. They were so proud and so looked forward to it arriving. The Norris boys just express a vague desire and hey presto, two days later itā€™s there. They will never learn the value of anything.

Reactions: 10
I agree, of course. I guess my point is everyone goes on like she is some perfect mother but if she was of a different social standing they would be very quick to point out how unruly her children can be.

Maybe they come across worse on camera, I don't know. My kids aren't perfect but then I wouldn't flog their childhood on social media either šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
The big problem that she creates is that she needs those ā€œperfectā€ moments filmed. If one of the kids is behaving badly and she tells them off, then thatā€™s the footage routined that she had already captured. So instead she just lets them carry on being unruly because she doesnā€™t want to spoil her footage and she just grins like a maniac.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.