Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually looked drunk at the end of that video with Matt acting all ditsy. Love how she said ‘what do they call it in England’ um love this is where you live, what are you talking about?
She’s being living in England for more than 20 years ffs.
She always remind me of a small child when she talks about her birthday presents.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but do people really iron the bed sheets when they are on the bed?? Mindblown 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but do people really iron the bed sheets when they are on the bed?? Mindblown 🤣🤣
The only things I iron are bedclothes and shirts/ blouses. Anything else gets chucked in the tumble dryer and folded as soon as dry.

Reactions: 3
The only things I iron are bedclothes and shirts/ blouses. Anything else gets chucked in the tumble dryer and folded as soon as dry.
I iron bed clothes but she said she wanted a cordless iron so she could iron the bed sheets when they were on the bed?? 🙈😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I iron bed clothes but she said she wanted a cordless iron so she could iron the bed sheets when they were on the bed?? 🙈😳
Her bedclothes would be fine un ironed if she just pulled on them rather than leave them with waves and ripples the way she does.

Reactions: 1
New to this. I used to actually quite like her. Ive 3 boys myself and i enjoyed watching her videos. But dear me!! Who the hell does this woman think she is?!!! She drives me insane now!!! 3 videos a week posting the same shite every other. Shes boring. Nothing new. At least put it to 1 video a week so its different. She doesnt clean properly or fold washing properly and my good god i so wish to go show her how to make a bed🙄. She speaks to her husband like a child and zuch an attention seeker. The hair the forehead the teeth. Everything just irritates me now and shes friggin everywhere!!!! And now shes telling us how to " raise boys". Oh duck off love. I bet them kids just want left alone😔🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
I iron pillowcases, don't iron the covers as they have throws over them anyway (and I can't be arsed 😁)

Haven't watched as I only have girls but I'm interested to know if anyone thinks her parenting boys tips are any good?

Just ending up seeing a vlog from 3 years ago. Such a different energy! Watching Emily manage stuff at home while her husband was running the salon, still working her day job, messy house, etc - which is a lot more relatable than now. She looks about ten years younger too. Sure, it wasn’t exactly deep or intellectual... but 10 times more better and genuine.
I miss that old energy and old house. Emily's channel was my favourite for years but it lost it's spark.

Reactions: 6
Her old house was goals. Yes the living room was a little small but the kitchen and snug area was gorgeous

Reactions: 8
For the gram....gotta look good on that home account...
Or was it a response to someone on here saying her bed making technique was crap?? Another dig at tattle?

Her old house was goals. Yes the living room was a little small but the kitchen and snug area was gorgeous
Her old house made her relatable, it was normal size, achievable and made her feel like you could achieve the same...sadly now they’ve moved it’s showed how vacuous and devoid of personality she is...it’s also really ahowing up how shallow and materialistic they all are, even those boys she thinks are so perfect! It’s such a shame as she’s so different now, either she was a fake before of she’s just become something else entirely!

Also - I’ve not watched her raising boys video, unlikely that I will but I have an observation...she’s not raised them yet, she’s right in the middle of it, they haven’t grown into young men yet so how does she know if she’s any good and qualified to give ‘tips’? Always above herself!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s got more money then sense but still asks for an iron for her birthday?!? WTF. Give your head a wobble Emily, you’re in your 30s, don’t ask for an iron for your birthday when you can buy yourself one from Argos any old day of the week! So weird

I won’t watch the raising boys video, I think her ‘raising’ involves buying them stuff/getting it gifted and not disciplining them and basically let them run around riot. Not my style

Reactions: 10
She really thinks she's an expert in everything parenting. I used to like her her breastfeeding tips were good when I was feeding my youngest. But now I realise she a fraud and has probably punched ideas from others and made them her own. She is very robotic and boring now. She also thinks her and Matt's love story is the best ever 🤣

Reactions: 10
For the gram....gotta look good on that home account...
Or was it a response to someone on here saying her bed making technique was crap?? Another dig at tattle?

Her old house made her relatable, it was normal size, achievable and made her feel like you could achieve the same...sadly now they’ve moved it’s showed how vacuous and devoid of personality she is...it’s also really ahowing up how shallow and materialistic they all are, even those boys she thinks are so perfect! It’s such a shame as she’s so different now, either she was a fake before of she’s just become something else entirely!

Also - I’ve not watched her raising boys video, unlikely that I will but I have an observation...she’s not raised them yet, she’s right in the middle of it, they haven’t grown into young men yet so how does she know if she’s any good and qualified to give ‘tips’? Always above herself!!!
I think until end of 2019 she came across as semi normal. I watched her videos from just after Jackson. During 2020 is the time I thought I have to stop watching her. It’s not reality but so many people are addicted and worship her. It’s quite sad really. I just hope these people don’t feel like they have to live like she does.

Reactions: 4
I agree she's stopped being relatable the last few years. If Emily didn't have endless money to throw at everything what does she offer really?

Those trainers are awful 😁

Have you noticed how many children comment on her videos? They say things like she’s inspired them to organise their bedroom and that she makes them feel happy. When I was a kid I can’t imagine wanting to watch a middle aged stranger tidying and cleaning. It seems weird. Are they yearning for a mum like Emily, with hot chocolate and suckie yoghurts always on tap?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.