Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jackson's room his room or Emily's new filming room!?🙄 she's always making videos in his room now wonder is he even allowed to take his toys out!!🙄

Reactions: 8
I see she’s asking for questions for an upcoming Q&A video....what shall we ask her?
Answers on a post card please! 😊

I might ask - why do you still carry Jackson like a baby? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I find it odd how much of an opinion Matt has on her clothes, including buying her lots of clothes that she hadn’t chosen for her birthday, like she’s a doll for him to dress.

It seems a bit controlling maybe? I can’t put my finger on it, I just find it weird.

Reactions: 17
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I find it odd how much of an opinion Matt has on her clothes, including buying her lots of clothes that she hadn’t chosen for her birthday, like she’s a doll for him to dress.

It seems a bit controlling maybe? I can’t put my finger on it, I just find it weird.
I know what you mean. My partner has never bought me clothes, he’s bought me underwear (carefully picked underwear that I actually like to wear), but never clothes. I’m really fussy with my style and I don’t like others picking clothes for me.

Reactions: 3
Matt rules the roost in that house. From how they are gonna renovate the house, to how the kids hair is styled daily (why does he cover a 4 year olds hair in gel?!) to what Emily wears. Emily’s so wet she just fake smiles and does what she’s told!

Reactions: 11
Matt rules the roost in that house. From how they are gonna renovate the house, to how the kids hair is styled daily (why does he cover a 4 year olds hair in gel?!) to what Emily wears. Emily’s so wet she just fake smiles and does what she’s told!
I don’t think for one second that Emily is anywhere near as docile as she makes out. It’s all one huge act. I do think Matt comes across as quite controlling though, as well as seeming a boring miserable sod

Reactions: 18
I don’t think for one second that Emily is anywhere near as docile as she makes out. It’s all one huge act. I do think Matt comes across as quite controlling though, as well as seeming a boring miserable sod
I would swing towards Matt puts on less of an act and being sarcastic and moody is more of what he actually like and Emily on the other hand is not chilled out, has regular meltdowns that she can’t control her kids and throws her toys out the pram if she doesn’t get what materialistic thing she wants. Both are very vain horrible people I’d say

Reactions: 15
Matt acts far too much like a teenage boy for a man of his age and hairline.

Emily I can imagine being quite ruthless behind the scenes but I do think the molly coddling of her children is something that will continue into adulthood.

God help her son’s future partners that's all I can say. Imagine the ball ache of having her as a mother in law 😅😬

Reactions: 11
Sure Emily, affiliate-link the present you received your birthday
Never miss a money making opportunity!
You’d think she’d take that down after realising it’s not great but still leaves it there in the hope that it will generate some £££

Reactions: 4
Those glow products just make her look a big shiny sweaty mess!!!! Either she’s not applying it right or they’re totally rubbish!
As a brand I would not be happy paying her for that ad as I don’t think it sells the product at all 🤣

Also has anyone ever noticed how she always looks like a game show assistant girl when she’s demoing products, smiling and then waving crap around like she’s some dolly bird off generation game or something!!! Looks a total bimbo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those TikTok videos 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes, those TikTok videos... they are so ridiculous. I think those TikTok videos somehow remind me of those FHM pictures, she is way too much in love with herself. And that "In 2020 I did not appreciate" TikTok video drives me nuts... I mean "the busy mom of three boys" has time to do such mindless crap...

Reactions: 7
The queen of charlotte tilbury now trying to fool everyone into using iconic london products 😂😂😂😂. Vile woman would sell and lie about anything just to get the money coming in.
Not used these products myself however everytime i see an influencer apply iconic there is always high shine, greasy look. Not natural looking at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.