Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this 👍👌😂🤣
Yes 👏🏻 😂 she looked so oily and had caked the makeup on in the first place! It baffles me how she will still promote anything. She’s not a new YouTubers she’s clearly loaded yet still will ruthlessly promote anything for money

Reactions: 6
Yes 👏🏻 😂 she looked so oily and had caked the makeup on in the first place! It baffles me how she will still promote anything. She’s not a new YouTubers she’s clearly loaded yet still will ruthlessly promote anything for money
It actually wreaks of greed and desperation.
I despise this woman and everything she stands for. I bet that promo was the first and last time she wore iconic london. Always showing of molton brown, dermalogica or elemis and charlotte tilbury unless a budget brand comes along with a pay cheque.
We see through you emily spaghetti tits

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she decorating the boys rooms for backgrounds for herself filming ads ? 🤔

Reactions: 8
It actually wreaks of greed and desperation.
I despise this woman and everything she stands for. I bet that promo was the first and last time she wore iconic london. Always showing of molton brown, dermalogica or elemis and charlotte tilbury unless a budget brand comes along with a pay cheque.
We see through you emily spaghetti tits
Exactly! Oh look a P&G advert, with no baby voice? I swear she has deepened it. I hate all these sprays and bleaches, anti bac this anti viral that. Yes of course you need these things to a point but as a society we’ve become obsessed with spraying everything to oblivion

Reactions: 5
Did you know that when you clean something and then you touched it, then it can get dirty again???
I had no idea...
Seriously I hate this trend of disinfecting everything...we need germs around us!

• Heart
I’m sure I read something about how children who grow up in households that use bleach and disinfectants regularly, end up with weaker immune systems

Reactions: 15
I've never bought Iconic products and never will now, I am so fed up of seeing them advertised by all of the insta huns 🙄 Complete over kill, they don't seem fussy at all who they work with. Emily really wasn't convincing with it. The shimmering highlight didn't work for her, she looks too old for that much shimmer 🥴

Reactions: 6
Why do I feel that the books she buys for Jackson on his bookshelf are to fit her aesthetic and that he probably wouldn’t really enjoy reading those type of books. They are so boring looking.

Did you know that when you clean something and then you touched it, then it can get dirty again???
I had no idea...
Seriously I hate this trend of disinfecting everything...we need germs around us!
Agreed. Plus when you’re at home why not just wash your hands? Instead of spraying toxic stuff all over the place. I can see this being more useful on door handles in PUBLIC places.

• Heart
Looks like she had fun colouring in... wonder why she didn’t let Jacks have a go 😂

Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I’m surprised but I am! In her current video she said she has an assistant to help with content 3 days a week, plus her husband, plus a manager to deal with brands. Also we have heard in the past a cleaner. So this have it all image is not achievable for the average mum at all! 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I remeber back to her early routine videos watching her put make up on a one when I had a small baby

it’s only just occurred to me she said after (on the same video granted) her 3 children were being gotten ready by her husband.
There have always been so many things helping her be ‘the perfect mum’

I remeber back to her early routine videos watching her put make up on a one when I had a small baby

it’s only just occurred to me she said after (on the same video granted) her 3 children were being gotten ready by her husband.
There have always been so many things helping her be ‘the perfect mum’
Whenever I watch her and her family, it always seems so staged, almost like a group of people playing characters. The boys more often than not come across as quite rude. Considering she has so much help you'd think she'd concentrate on their manners/behaviour, especially when she's going to feature them in her vlogs .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.