Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else feel like pentlands vlog last sunday was a swipe at Emily? She said she doesn't know how certain insta mums do it, always happy, always on the go, always productive, never a down day. She said that she doesn't want to be fake like that. I really thought that was a swipe at our robot Scamily. There is just no way she is ALWAYS that happy but she won't let the mask drop, at all. Its so damaging for her viewers.

Reactions: 12
That garden is nothing special! Why the constant pictures of the same thing?? 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 12
That garden is nothing special! Why the constant pictures of the same thing?? 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱
I preferred her other garden 🙈 it always gave off cosy vibes. Her new one just feels dull and drab. The whole house is drab. I loved her old house as did most of her viewers. I think even when she does the new house up, it will feel big, empty and cold. I hope she gets a good interior designer like Zoellas. Zoellas house is HUGE but it feels cosy. They wasn't afraid to use colour, textures, darkness. If Emily goes for grey/white/minimalism like Jacksons bedroom then its going to look awful imo. I know her old house was like that but it was smaller so could pull it off better.

Reactions: 13
Why is emily spaghetti trying to dress like a teenager? That pink dress? Mutton springs to mind

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s it! I’m done, I unfollowed her after following her for so many years! This house has changed her and the 10 things I love about my new house, what a show off!!! I can’t stand her any longer!!!

Reactions: 13
That’s it! I’m done, I unfollowed her after following her for so many years! This house has changed her and the 10 things I love about my new house, what a show off!!! I can’t stand her any longer!!!
Sounds like shes trying to convince herself. Besides the size, its awful, doesn't flow. Doesn't give off good vibes. Its just not nice at all imo

Reactions: 6
It’s a shame isn’t it? I unfollowed her immediately after she moved to the new house. I believe it was the bitching about having to walk for spoons, the whinging about needing a laundry chute, and insisting on changing the current ( and beautiful I might add) kitchen that did it for me. I actually said “Oh duck OFFFFF!!” out loud and pressed that unsubscribe button😂😂.

Honestly she’s an arse now... the more people that unfollow her the better. I found her a tad annoying in the past but at least she was SOMEWHAT relatable. By the sounds of things she’s just short of uploading a video, “look how much better I am than you!”
She’s becoming the Amanda character from Friends... “feel my abs, I don’t exercise at aaaaaalllll!” “Look how young I look!” 🤨😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What is with the whole "coming up..." Thing at the start of her videos now? Like she couldn't get any cringier

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she was my favourite youtuber for years, I was looking forward to monday, wednesday and friday evenings because of her videos. sad but true. :D her videos used to have really positive and cozy vibe but everything changed when they moved to the new house. new house feels cold and dark, kids are getting bigger, matt is stay at home dad and emily is full of botox. I still think they're pretty normal compared to some other youtube families but emilys channel has lost its spark. (sorry for my bad english.)

Reactions: 17
She's a massive twit. I hope she DOES like her house, the silly cow paid a million quid for it after all 🙄 I really think she's on the downward these days. Her Instagram hasn't grown in ages as far as I know. The home account hasn't really generated much interest either. I hope it does go 'spaghetti tits up for her' after her smugness!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been a long time subscriber. I really love Emily, she was this super mom I was always admiring when I first became a mom. She really has changed. And I know that people ARE supposed to change over years but someone mentioned she has lost her spark and I couldn't agree more. That is exactly it. YouTube has become her job and bussines now and sadly, she does not enjoy it as much as when it was just a hobby, for her own sake, and it shows.

Anyway, my favorites were her weekly vlogs 2015/2016. She was working mom, struggling and juggling it all, like we all do. She shopped at Pundland and Primark, she was a lot more modest when it came to presents and spending money. She showed flaws, tantrums, messy house and down days. She also gave a lot of motivation, she had energy and was always taking her kids out. I really miss that Emily.

P.S. in her video, 50 facts about me, she mentioned herself being on the cover of FHM when she was 18.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she knows that people are onto her and that she can’t keep up with playing with relatable mum. I wonder what her next move will be. Seems like she’s hit a wall with it all

Reactions: 6
I have been a long time subscriber. I really love Emily, she was this super mom I was always admiring when I first became a mom. She really has changed. And I know that people ARE supposed to change over years but someone mentioned she has lost her spark and I couldn't agree more. That is exactly it. YouTube has become her job and bussines now and sadly, she does not enjoy it as much as when it was just a hobby, for her own sake, and it shows.

Anyway, my favorites were her weekly vlogs 2015/2016. She was working mom, struggling and juggling it all, like we all do. She shopped at Pundland and Primark, she was a lot more modest when it came to presents and spending money. She showed flaws, tantrums, messy house and down days. She also gave a lot of motivation, she had energy and was always taking her kids out. I really miss that Emily.

P.S. in her video, 50 facts about me, she mentioned herself being on the cover of FHM when she was 18.

Her accent is so different!!

I agree though, the old Emily Emma’s so different and relatable. She’s just dull and braggy now. Such a shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.