Emily Norris #5 FHMily on a fake fad diet, all while her kids run riot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally just hung dry washing up for that stupid ad, you could tell it was dry by how it hung. I don’t get it with all these fragrances, if you want you washing to smell like outside just dry it outside 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Most of our lives are pretty stale and repetitive right now with the lockdown. This goes for you tubers too. So why don’t they (including Emily!) stop uploading so many videos. Emily’s 3 videos a week are so boring and repetitive.
And it seems even her new million pound pad hasn’t brought in the views during lockdown. It’s had the opposite effect and alienated even some of her most loyal viewers.

Reactions: 8
1300 calories to live off must be deemed as triggering. I’m no nutritionist but that’s very low

Reactions: 9
Gosh the old Emily with her actual Essex accent and a personality is lovely!!! I think the Emily we see today is a very unhappy lady..she looked close to tears the entire way through the what I eat in a day video today!

Reactions: 7
Gosh the old Emily with her actual Essex accent and a personality is lovely!!! I think the Emily we see today is a very unhappy lady..she looked close to tears the entire way through the what I eat in a day video today!
Probably because she's bleeping starving

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is very low and I was a bit concerned where she said when she gets to goal she will just go back to 2000 a day. This is the problem with diets, you just shouldn’t could or restrict calories but change how you eat. What she’s actually eating isn’t that bad and it’s good to see she’s actually upped her protein from what she was doing at the start of this. But she needs more green veg in her life and maybe a few bits instead of popcorn, she needs healthy fats!! I hate calorie counting diets they don’t work long term.. I hope when she gets to goal she doesn’t go back to eating crap as it will just like on.
Oh and whey protein isn’t good! Vegan is much better!!!

Also I don’t understand why she peeled the apple for that smoothie, so much goodness in apple peel... she added spinach so just leave the peel on!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s keeps going on about the 16lb loss. Personally I can’t see that she looks any different. She probably yo-yos so much because she goes from being so restrictive and eating 1300 cals to back to eat 2000cals of crap

Reactions: 6
Exactly this! Once I stopped calorie counting and focused on nutrition I dropped weight that I’d yo yoed with for years and it’s stayed off because I don’t have a restricted mindset. It’s so refreshing and liberating!

She’s keeps going on about the 16lb loss. Personally I can’t see that she looks any different. She probably yo-yos so much because she goes from being so restrictive and eating 1300 cals to back to eat 2000cals of crap
-16lbs would be a huge difference on an already quite slender frame. I don't think she looks any different either

Reactions: 7
If 2000 was her maintenance calories for her larger weight, then going back to that when you’ve lost will just take you back up surely ?

Reactions: 4
I don't think she looks any different (and I don't mean that as a dig, she looked fine in the first place) She seems to have a bit of a unhealthy relationship with food tbh

I don’t even follow her anymore but had to look. I completely agree.... unbelievable. Is she that insecure she can’t wait
Yes I agree she has had them done, she’s also had Botox done too and I’m sure her nails have been done. Little innocent Emily is defo breaking lockdown rules!!

When is she going to do something with this bloody house. What's stopping her ordering bits and Bob's and getting the paint out. So much missed content. I wouldnt mind watching little decor hauls or mood board plans and ideas or something. Mind you because hers it would probably be crap anyway

Yes I agree she has had them done, she’s also had Botox done too and I’m sure her nails have been done. Little innocent Emily is defo breaking lockdown rules!!
Totally had nails done- they’re pink now but last week they were blue!!!
Grrr she so thinks she is above the rules, very stupid to think people won’t notice!
There’s nothing sweet & innocent about her!! Plays it dumb!

When is she going to do something with this bloody house. What's stopping her ordering bits and Bob's and getting the paint out. So much missed content. I wouldnt mind watching little decor hauls or mood board plans and ideas or something. Mind you because hers it would probably be crap anyway
There won’t be mood boards because they’re paying an interior designer to do it all for them. The only reason they have the home account is to try and scam free home stuff in addition to all the free stuff on the main account!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.