Emily Norris #4 FHMily’s spaghettities caused a sensation, £1M house needs renovation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the interior designer is pissed off that Emily is making a big deal of not wanting to go with her idea. Although I do have to agree the bed in the middle of the room doesn’t work

Emily is such a instagram mum, there is not a single bit of personality in any of the boys rooms. I wonder if they get any say at all in how it’s decorated.

Reactions: 14
The wall paper makes me so sad, it's so bleurgh and for a little boys room? Makes no sense

Reactions: 6
The wall paper makes me so sad, it's so bleurgh and for a little boys room? Makes no sense
I don’t get it either, there are so many ways to let your kid choose their own decor without making it a crazy garish paw patrol type thing. Use their interest (space, animals, dinosaurs) and run with it, it’s not hard!
It annoys me as I’m always cautious with decorating for my kids because they may change their mind as they grow up and we don’t have the £££ to change it constantly. But she does!!! If I were her I’d just let the kid have a crazy themed room because I can afford to redo it in a year or two when they grow out of it. They’re only little once!

Reactions: 9
Its £340, still a lot of money!
But apparently Matt the tw@t says it’s less than a tv....er nope! Not for normal people! Average TVs aren’t that expensive you dope!
They’re a joke!

The first room is a disaster! Its the worst start to her home account, but hey 12 more rooms togo 🤣🤣🤣
She’s a total disaster on this home account, this has to be the beginning of the end...!

She didn't actually pay for an interior designer to do that did she? I'm all on for getting interior designers etc however she has been seriously ripped off. There is nothing special about that room, I wouldnt even say it's that nice 😬 it massively lacks character.....surely that's what people want an interior designer for, to come up interesting ideas!
Exactly...the room looks nothing like the drawings the designer did so I can’t see how it’s worth anything...I’m confused what they paid for! If you look at the designers page all her designs are basically the same bland boring non kid type rooms - it’s just so samey and you could get that kind of inspiration yourself off Pinterest by searching a theme!
I’ve said it before and others too, it’s a classic emperors new clothes case here and I reckon we will see it over and over again in this house makeover...

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If I had payed for an interior designer, I would want then to do everything lol all I would do is open the door and it's done 😂

Obviously Iam clueless on what they do? What did she pay for, did they make a plan for the room and she changed it? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Thats the jist of it I think, embarrassing for the interior designer and Emily because it shows just how frivolous she is with money. Which in the midst of a pandemic where people are losing their livelihoods is not a good look.

Its like the ‘exclusive’ room tour. Just duck off woman honestly. I used to have a bit of a laugh at her but shes actually really annoyed me during all this. Because I don’t even think her tone deafness comes from a place of stupidity. I think she just doesn’t give a tit. She sees her followers as beneath her and it shows more than she thinks

Reactions: 12
See if I had all that money for my sons room I would make a big built in bunk bed in the wall, you know the cool ones that have proper stairs. Something really cool!

Reactions: 13
I think it's all "just" because she's not smart or practical person, and she doesn't have much empathy. everythig is good if it's good for her.

Reactions: 4
Thats the jist of it I think, embarrassing for the interior designer and Emily because it shows just how frivolous she is with money. Which in the midst of a pandemic where people are losing their livelihoods is not a good look.

Its like the ‘exclusive’ room tour. Just duck off woman honestly. I used to have a bit of a laugh at her but shes actually really annoyed me during all this. Because I don’t even think her tone deafness comes from a place of stupidity. I think she just doesn’t give a tit. She sees her followers as beneath her and it shows more than she thinks
This 100%

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker but it’s been bugging me for ages, am I being silly or did nobody notice that the wallpaper didn’t match up under Jackson’s window? I noticed it on her un decorate with me video surely it’s not supposed to be like that?
Yes I noticed that too!

Reactions: 3
I think the wall paper makes the room feel cold. She’s clearly gone against the interior designer plans and put the bed against the wall. How embarrassing 😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No ikea tag? Not a kids room without some ikea!
That room just looks like a show room, not a real child's room. You don't look at those images and learn anything about the child, what he's into, what his likes are - does he like animals, dinosaurs, sport, a particular tv character. How much choice has Jackson had in his own room? Did he pick the wallpaper, the prints on the wall, the bedsheets, the creepy monkey lamp? I highly doubt it.
I've never seen a 4 year old's bedroom so empty of any sort of personality or colour.

Reactions: 14
You can just hear her saying to the designer she wants something ‘neutral’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jackson’s room looks like what you’d see in a showroom bedroom. No personality, bland and boring!

Reactions: 7
What four year old boy would want a room like that!? So boring and devoid of personality. I feel sorry for those children not only does she sell their privacy and childhood for her own gain she chooses how their bedrooms are decorated based on how it looks on Instagram and what she can make money on. It's all fake and for show and Jackson knows no better because that's what his entire life has been.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.